NEurope
Charlie

Final Fantasy CC: The Crystal Bearers!

This game has now bumped onto my most wanted list. Rich single-player adventrue, real-time (and not menu based, either) combat, fluid graphics.

Hopefully this final fantasy will actually be fun. Looks really good visually, and has that Skies of Arcadia vibe, which is definitely a good thing.

*back from the dead*

AWESOME!!! :D (I've seen it like 20 times now)

I really love it, it has that Skies of Arcadia meets Final Fantasy feel... and the combat seems completly Action-based... kinda like Zelda even...

And the battles on air... wow...

And the "Coming Soon" notice at the end makes me cry for a 2007 release date knowing it won't come out till 2008.

Square should really drop the long name Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers and make it Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers or something, the game really has all (and deserves) to be stand alone next to the Chronicles ones.

*back from the dead*

AWESOME!!! :D (I've seen it like 20 times now)

I really love it, it has that Skies of Arcadia meets Final Fantasy feel... and the combat seems completly Action-based... kinda like Zelda even...

And the battles on air... wow...

And the "Coming Soon" notice at the end makes me cry for a 2007 release date knowing it won't come out till 2008.

Square should really drop the long name Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers and make it Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers or something, the game really has all (and deserves) to be stand alone next to the Chronicles ones.

Let's have a mafia party! Everyone's invited!

this looks really really good, yet not as good as DQ Swords. Im not thrilled about the main character either. It would be cool if he were an enemy to smote however

You mean the trailer?? its here

http://www.ffccnews.jp/2007/05/85.html

just click the image to start it

Thank you so very much!!

Edit: Looks really good, the battles reminded me of Kingdom Hearts, but without Disney. This definitely was a move in the right direction, and I love the main characters style.

Looks very very good, really nice graphics too. Does it look better than the original?
It's looks a much better game, yes :heh:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

I need a pen! I NEED A PEN!!!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

I need a penis! I NEED A PENIS!!!

Whaaaaaat?

Stealth edit... sort of

Like the trailer a lot. Looks like this could be the 1st FF game I own!:grin:

Like the trailer a lot. Looks like this could be the 1st FF game I own!:grin:
Same!!

This looks SO much more exciting than the original!

Gulp, just watched that trailer - lookin hot hot hot! And you's would be right in saying its got a hint of Skies o Arcadia about it, something thats far from being a bad thing. Bring it!

WHERE'S HIS SWORD?!

Every FF lead has to have sword!

Looks pretty awesome, shame about how gay he runs though. :heh: