NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

New EGM

BEsides having Zelda screens it has this info:

Zelda: No more muddy graphics.. replaced with oversaturated textures. It actually looks nice. More of an anime feel but Link's model is the same and looks fantabulous.

Zelda is 80% complete, delay was for graphic tweaks, wii functions and because they want the game to be measured on a scale of 1 to 120 instead of 1 to 100.

-NO SWINGING THE CONTROLLER for the sword, you just press a button. There are some cases where you will swing though. Reason = you'll get tired too fast (:(, makes sense though)

-Controller does sound effects

-Widescreen on the REV only!

-Navi is only when you play on the REV.

-Something with online is planned but no battle mode.

-More dungeons than OOT already

-More items too

screenshots description:

-Link riding epona in Hyrule field... castle in the very far distant. Pic looks ugly cause it's blown up.

-Link looking at a Lava thing explode.. AWESOME

-Link standing in a field next to midna and lots of mountains with floors on the floor.. pretty shot

-Link on a canoe with some girl.. he just caught a fish (fishing shot)

- Midna riding Link in wolf form (naughty)

- old vs new zelda comparison

- Link upside down with bow and arrow in hand (weird but nice)

- Link carrying other passenger

- wolf teleporting to hyrule

Wii

$249 Price tag

Virtual Console (we knew this)

3d Controlle (we knew this)

ALWAYS online (console is always online, even when OFF)

Built in speaker on the controller

-No improved graphics on Virtual Console (as in, they aren't redoing the models, doesn't talk about framerates and such).

-TG16 will have it's 1st party games out at launch, 3rd party will come later as demand increases.

-Estimated prices for the VC are "a few dollars for NES, $5 for SNES and $10 for N64"

-VC games are pro-scan enabled.

-$250 "seems appropriate"

-More 3rd party exclusives than the Cube

Metroid Prime 3 - No launch for you! 2007 release

Godzilla (atari) and Snoopy vs the Red Baron (namco) announced

Mario Revolution - Fall 2006

Smash Bros - Fall 2006

Updating as soon as possible.

Zelda sounds awesome. For some reason there is more info when you scroll down on the reply page than on the actual post. Ah well. $250, whats that in £?

EDIT: extra info on normal page now. That was wierd.

-NO SWINGING THE CONTROLLER for the sword, you just press a button. There are some cases where you will swing though. Reason = you'll get tired too fast (:(, makes sense though)

-

Well that's dissapointing. What's the point in this new controller if were just going to press a button?

Well that's dissapointing. What's the point in this new controller if were just going to press a button?

This has been mentioned before. So i didn't expect it.

MP3 not for launch - well probably know this for sure in a few days. Mario, Zelda (TP) and Metroid DID seem to good for launch :indeed:

hmmmm $250 = €196 = £134.....thats not bad at all!!

EDIT: where are you getting these details Hellfire????

aiming bow, boomerang, fishing and mini games. Seriously, your arm would fall of you do attack A LOT of times.Keep watching my first post ppl, maybe Ill create a blog to post news, to avoid server problems don't know.

hmmmm $250 = €196 = £134.....thats not bad at all!!

So realisticly we are looking at between £150/£200 for a Wii... which is what i was expecting.

Well....the Zelda and MP3 news contradicts other sources...

Sucks that you can'r swing all the time,but Navi in it HELL YEA.Now she can tell us where she went and give us background info.No MP3 for launch :(

Hellfire is a speaker or a microphone in the FHC? And anything related the 3d controll?

So realisticly we are looking at between £150/£200 for a Wii... which is what i was expecting.

I doubt it'll retail for £200 - that would place it at €300 which would be a ridiculous price for it.......

i reckon £150-170

around €200-230

Brilliant news..no mention of the 3rd secret though...

Unless we've heard it yet we dont think it is the 3rd secret!

Controller has built in speaker? Thats...weird..

great find..

no metroid at launch is fine....

as long as im playin zelda by launch time , im happy........

they dont mention zelda's release date?

Dont know if I can do this mods, but I've created a blog to put nintendo news that I find, if this server goes down go there, if it also goes down not my fault. If I can't do this mods, just delete my post ;)

http://hellfire-empire.blogspot.com/

Dont know if I can do this mods, but I've created a blog to put nintendo news that I find, if this server goes down go there, if it also goes down not my fault. If I can't do this mods, just delete my post ;)

http://hellfire-empire.com

where abouts are you getting this info hellfire....????:hehe:

Heh it's ok.Your just excited with the news like me :D

ooooh excited is SO not the word for it!!!!:bouncy:

aiming bow, boomerang, fishing and mini games. Seriously, your arm would fall of you do attack A LOT of times.Keep watching my first post ppl, maybe Ill create a blog to post news, to avoid server problems don't know.

True. Your arm would probably be killing you after playing for a long time (Metroid Prime Hunters kills your hands!).

If it's $249 in the US, it's going to be €249 over here, trust me >_>, it'll be the same as the DS ($150 = €150).

If it's $249 in the US, it's going to be €249 over here, trust me >_>, it'll be the same as the DS ($150 = €150).

if not more (now that i think of it)

remember 360's launch they added a tenner to it cos of summit to do with the taxation of electronic goods in ireland (?):mad:

Sign in to follow this