NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

The sensor bars just the right size to sit above my TV, perfect. Although I wish it were wireless, stretching out that cord will be tedious as I have the TV in a massive wall unit and theres this long piece of wood at the back, is the cord a decent length?

Wire"less still requires Batteries or AC connections. I don't think it's the worst idea about wiring the sensor bar - in the end, I'll be replacing my AA betteries in the Wiimote often enough already, so buying a pair for the sensor bar every week won't be the option.

So i was in the car today and listening to radio five live. And they were talking about the next generation consoles.

I think i heard i in the middle of the conversation but the 'techy' guy on the show was saying how he was one of the first K journalist to play all 3 consoles and said the Wii was amazing. How it could be used as a 'golf stick'

he wasnt that bi on golf that he called it a stick.

Most of the time they were laughing and giggling about the name, but Radio 5 live is a very wide audienced radio station isnt it?

I must say the Wii is doing very well with the press/journalists.

286187729_088092f138.jpg?v=0

Theres something about seeing a console newly unwrapped that sends me all of a tither.

I think its the smell aswell.

Also the smell of new games.

Yummm.

whats that yellow papery thingy next to the sensor bar?

wiimotezeldamk3.th.jpg

Hay guys here's a nother size comparison made by yours truly with mah brand spaking new wiimote. Giga thanks to pedrocasilva.

I just saw in the Edge magazine i Bought today with that sweet cover and pocket cover thing, the size of the wiimote has gotten bigger cos of the speaker.

It looks so snug to fit in the hand.

I serioously dont remember where i saw the Zelda disk art but theres more:

061106476_1.jpg

japanese wario ware is yellow not pink:D

Wii play box at the end of the pic.

Excite Truck looks so sharp and vibrant in that image.

Hope we get at least one over here in the UK.

It does look prett sharp.Only makes you wonder when we wil have the joy of seeing a demo pod over here.

Isn't it strange to see these "normal" sized disks, and then think they're Nintendo games? :P Maybe I'm just strange that way...

It does look prett sharp.Only makes you wonder when we wil have the joy of seeing a demo pod over here.

demo pod...!? I cant wait to see that vibrancy on my own tv screen! Just the thought of it makes me stop typing this....

Fuck off EGM. If you think the Sixaxis is a revolution then you can go jump off a cliff repeatedly.

Sixaxis = Gimmick, Wii Remote = Revolution.

I thought Sony didnt like gimmicks? the DS was a gimmick to them wasnt it?

But when they said that.....eye toy....buzz...singstar.....gimmicks? No?

DS gimmick? over how many sales says no.

What do they actually say at the end of all that? The PS3 is better? thats a load of balls if they do.

Does anyone know if I need a gamecube memory card to save cube games on, or can I use the internal memory?

I THINK you need a memory card. I'm wanting to know if you can back up saves onto the internal memory though...

Does anyone know if I need a gamecube memory card to save cube games on, or can I use the internal memory?

You'll need a GC memory card.