NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

yeah seems abit odd, so he was serving to himself then returning it?!or maybe when he said both sides he meant he was playing doubles and controling both people on his "team" not to sure.

If you watch it he actually serves then hits it back, being the the otherside.

We'l find out when we get it anyway.

He looks like Stephen Merchant from Extras! :laughing:

stephen01_blackline_252.jpg

haha he does a bit.

hahahahahaha

appealing to the masses in Germany, who says Nintendo is kiddy now?

hahahahahaha

appealing to the masses in Germany, who says Nintendo is kiddy now?

I think Germany has one of the worst rating systems - ok America had some bad things too but what about the RE4-Cut. Everyone imported from Austria :D

It's basically like this: ohh, the game is an ego-shooter --> 16

ohh, with blood --> 18

ohh, with more violence --> banned

no wonder a pupil went Amok in Germany (that tightened the rules) when all the virtual violence is bad. :P

I think Germany has one of the worst rating systems - ok America had some bad things too but what about the RE4-Cut. Everyone imported from Austria :D

It's basically like this: ohh, the game is an ego-shooter --> 16

ohh, with blood --> 18

ohh, with more violence --> banned

no wonder a pupil went Amok in Germany (that tightened the rules) when all the virtual violence is bad. :P

haha true. I think Dead Rising was banned in Germany aswell.

I didn't know where to say this (what thread) but:

Excitetruck and Elebits are released in Europe: February 2007.

:horse:

Overall it's a good idea to release these then....(fill in gaps) BUT what are USA going to do then? When both are released November 19th etc...I think Nintendo should have bought Excitetruck over here for launch, but i can't have everything my own way, lol.

ThAt means from January 2007 to at least May 2007, theres a Nintendo game released monthly, VERY GOOD! :D

None of them interested me much anyway,but good to know they're keeping a good flow.

Copyright 1988?

it'll be because of the Mario 3 picture on that page :)

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but there's an accessory which I hadn't seen yet, till now!

dsc03093fa9.jpg

Looks... organised.

Ok. I feel very much like I must have that.. But I have a feeling it's probably lamely one of those Japan-only things. Is it confirmed? Like, for everywhere?

Ok. I feel very much like I must have that.. But I have a feeling it's probably lamely one of those Japan-only things. Is it confirmed? Like, for everywhere?

I think it spoils the look of the Wii with the game cases, it means you can't just tuck the Wii away somewhere neat with that....

In regard to your question, it will probably come out in America at launch and in Europe in a year or so...

Mine won't be tucked away anyway, as I, er, don't have anyplace to tuck it away.

I'd get this, even if I wouldn't use it to hold the Wii.. At least it could hold the games and whatnot.

So each Wii will have a "Wii Number", I suppose this is it's WFC friend code thingy?

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but there's an accessory which I hadn't seen yet, till now!

dsc03093fa9.jpg

Looks... organised.

still makes me giggle that companies have to write things such as "systems and controllers" not included, we get people at work all the time coming with a PSP carry case and saying how can u afford to sell them for just £20 surely they must be fake?! DOH!

one point about this poster it doesnt the games ain't included :heh:

Well, technically those are just empty DVD cases. We can sue for not getting, like, £5 worth of DVD cases with it if we buy it though. Zing!