NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

For someone who claims to be 25, he seems about as mature as a 7 year old. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Nintendo is more profitable than Sony, or at least close to as profitable. I wouldn't exactly call that "dead". So, what he was trying to say was, "I'm so much of a fat ass that I work up a sweat moving my arms. And I want the PS3 for blue-ray even though it's basically the same as an HD-DVD player. I am teh sex!!!!111!!!" What an ass.

Full article:

-> http://tech.yahoo.com/blog/samiljan/13

what an assh*le though.

Thin launch lineup: Nintendo announced more than 40 first- and third-party titles due out by March 31st, but it was not specific about exactly how many titles would be out at launch. If it's games you want, you're better off with an Xbox 360.

I would like this guy to name all the games that will launch and then say "Thin line up"

Boy, do my arms hurt: Whether "casting" a fishing rod to catch virtual bass in Zelda or tossing a bowling ball in Wii Sports, I nearly dislocated my shoulder using the wireless controller. Shoulder pain may be the gamers' new carpal tunnel syndrome as far as Wii's motion-based gameplay is concerned.

I'd hate to see him play Warhawk on PS3:laughing:

Nintendo Power: You may not remember Impossible Mission, but it was a big deal on the Commodore 64 in 1984. So big that it saw ports on the Apple II, Atari 7800, and other platforms of the day. In January, the story of Agent 4125 and his struggles against Elvin Atombender make its way to the DS, with side-scrolling gameplay intact, and updated graphics. The game will challenge players to solve 36 puzzles in real time, six hours before Atombender plans to destroy the world. Meanwhile publisher System 3 plans to continue its release of titles originally published by Epyx, giving us California Games (also on DS) in March. The sunny-weather collection (skating, surfing, and BMX bike racing, among other activities) will contain both Summer Games and Winter Games as unlockable extras. More Epyx titles may be be on the way, and Wii versions (possibly for Virtual Console) are also in the works.

Which becomes by Magicbox as this:

Epyx announced Commodore 64 will be added to Wii's Virtual Console, the first batch of Commodore 64 titles for Wii will be Impossible Mission 1 & 2, Winter Games, Summer Games 1 & 2, Pitstop and Jumpman Junior.

:(

please tell me i don't have to share a friend code with my sister

i dont want all my online records to say i lost more than i won because of her

i hope we can have seperate wifi accounts

Unfortunately it is console specific, check my other thread out.

if its suposed to be family friendly it should support multiple users.

Yeah, I can't believe that none of the guys who made it up thought of this. Obviously they don't have to fight siblings to get on the console.

Look on the bright side : now you can blame your sister when everyone sees how crap you are :D

So basically normal Amaray cases, with a tad of customisation? :p

hmm saw these pics on gonintendo yesterday, people sure are slow on this site.....lol.

Yeah they look cool, but we aint gonna have the case open all the time to look at it.

please tell me i don't have to share a friend code with my sister i dont want all my online records to say i lost more than i won because of heri hope we can have seperate wifi accounts

Perhaps this is where the whole Mii idea works with individual profiles to distinguish multiple users of the same console?

Nice colour to them..but it isnt gonna make much of a difference once the game covers are put over them.

Nice colour to them..but it isnt gonna make much of a difference once the game covers are put over them.

just be glad they are not xbox green!

Can the classic controller be used to play Gamecube games? I've got two gamecube controllers already, but I was just wondering if a classic controller could be used by a third person in multiplayer games?

just be glad they are not xbox green!

Hey i like the green cases. What i do hate thoguh is the middle bit to get the CD/DVD out. I hate the ones which arent just two sides with a curve in the middle, like a yin and yang symbol.

My GRAW and blazing angels have like arrows pointing inwards, 4 of them, i hate htose cos its hard for me to et them out. i feel like i will snap the disc in half.

I really hope they put Speccy games on the VC, but.. how would manic miner work with the classic controller? USB Keyboard ftw