NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

Wiigirl01.gif

Wiigirl04.gif

Wiigirl05.gif

Wiigirl03.gif

Wiigirl06.gif

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Video.

OhWiiiiii.gif

Wiigirl01.gif

Wiigirl06.gif

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Video.

You and neogaf should join a synchronised posting team :P

Maybe if the demos were streamed, and just smalls parts of the demo were put onto the flash memory...

I can't see this happening if the Wii remains as slow as it currently is at downloads and connecting to the Wii Shop etc..

You and neogaf should join a synchronised posting team :P

Hehe. : peace:

Nintendo went DOAX2 on us with real girl with ample sized tits!

She makes me spurt out sex wii.

Nintendo went DOAX2 on us with real girl with ample sized tits!

She makes me spurt out sex wii.

not only with ample sized tits, but shes actually pretty hot aswell.... I was like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :love: when I first saw it!

I don't think Nintendo were thinknig about people that bought the Dongle when they invented Connect24. I won't be able to use it unless i get a wireless router or the ethernet kit. As i can't have my pc on 24/7

wiiDSCF7160.jpg.

LMAO!

What are the chances of anyone having a four leaf clover anyway!!!

wiiDSCF7152.jpg

"Your Wii will not get thirsty!"

wiiDSCF7149.jpg

:grin: "Wii fight due out Q1 2007!"

I see that the Wii has anti-"good luck" agents written into it's firmware, to prevent people who stuff a 4-leaf clover into the machine to get better scores.

well the thread for... ... and other miselaneous links

may be a good home for them.

Here's something I've been confused about for a quite a while now, it's possible it's already been mentioned in this topic but it's also a rather big topic to have to search through to find it, so apologies if it has and I'm asking again.

The Nunchuk, does it have tilt sensors like in yoshi's universal gravitation, or gyros like the wiimote itself? I swear when I first heard about it the word was that it had tilt sensors, but now I thought I read on more than one site(or maybe just the same site twice, I can't remember where I read it lol), that the nunchuk would have motion sensors like what the wiimotes got, just no pointer functionality. Is this true?

EDIT: Just seen the pictures, looks like I'm screwed, I've spent 3 months picking scouring the lands for four leaf cloves to put into my wii vent's holes, and now I find out I'm not sposed to! GAH! Nintendo Suck!

Lol at 4 leaf clover pic. I'm gonna look through the rest of them.

Hope we get the same kind of treatment in Europe. So I can have a laugh at it while i dont play my Wii, so basically on the toilet.

Here's something I've been confused about for a quite a while now, it's possible it's already been mentioned in this topic but it's also a rather big topic to have to search through to find it, so apologies if it has and I'm asking again.

The Nunchuk, does it have tilt sensors like in yoshi's universal gravitation, or gyros like the wiimote itself? I swear when I first heard about it the word was that it had tilt sensors, but now I thought I read on more than one site(or maybe just the same site twice, I can't remember where I read it lol), that the nunchuk would have motion sensors like what the wiimotes got, just no pointer functionality. Is this true?

Yup, thats 100%, mi socio.

Post that message about possibly functionality of external harddrives in the Wii Support thread when its created in a few days time and we can test it out for ourselves. Hopefully its legit and actually works as the in built storage is rather limited.

EDIT: Confirmed to be false... :(

I think i will create the threads on Thursday Evening/Late night. That way, those of us with the midnight launch can post straight away. :)

Well, with Wii's firmware being updateable, maybe it's possible for Nintendo to add USB hard drive support one day in the future? :)

If we're getting Wii demos online, we'll need it. :p