NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

IGN & 1UP Wii Delivery Videos

1UP Vs IGN

I went to 1up to watch the video, and the advert they had before the video was a PS3 advert, the one with the baby doll. LOL:woops: :horse: :heh:

Damn how many did they get over at 1up?

IGN & 1UP Wii Delivery Videos

1UP Vs IGN

I just watched the 1up video and I agree with the guy there, WTF is up with that Wii Sports packaging?? Couldn't they have put the normal case of the game in the Wii package? A cardboard slip? Fucking idiotic.

I was very annoyed when I saw that Wii Sports doesn't come with a plastic case... I expected a plastic case for the $250 price tag, not a cardboad slip...

I agree its stupid, but it would probably increase the price and size of package by ENOURMUS proportions.

You can get a regular DVD package for very little dollah.

I was very annoyed when I saw that Wii Sports doesn't come with a plastic case... I expected a plastic case for the $250 price tag, not a cardboad slip...

In europe it wil probaly come in an plastic case look at the metroid prime hinters demo, in europe it came in a plastic case in the Us it came in a cardbox case i believe.

DS Game in a cardbox case? Don't believe that one, if I may. And about buying a DVD box for it, you don't have a cover for that box and there are no white cases avaible (as far as I now) so easely, so damn that. However, since I will worship the Wii Box itself too, I'll probably stack it in there untill it's party-time. The package is looking sleek. I've being looking to the PS3 packing and it comes in an old, boring, cardboard box. Wii also comes in cardboard, but a cardboard that looks nice inside and is easy to stuff it back into. Nintendo really must have bought aa handfull of iPods and a stack of iMacs and stole all the details, from glossy white exterior for hardware, to designed boxes that also look good. All the details are nicely finished. Nintendo is the Apple of gaming. New, innovative, and glossy white. Oh, and let's not forget: they're the underdog that has an incredible range of software that's much beter than the competition's.

But Apple only has about 5% market share... Well, we know Nintendo isn't heading that way - last time we got away with a litle less than ten. Now we're going up to more than twenty (note: rough guess).

The Metroid Demo for the US version came in a card-board sleeve and DS games over here are being shipped in card-board boxes just now because there's a lack of DS game boxes just now due to 'demand'.

Those videos are pretty nice though.I'm looking forward to doing that soon :)

I know mate, I'm expecting the review score to drop AT LEAST 5% because of that.

I know mate, I'm expecting the review score to drop AT LEAST 5% because of that.

With Plastic Case about -80%.

Carboard Sleeve about -69%.

It won't bother me if it's cardboard or not since i'll play it for 2 days or so then only play it every so often or when friends come to my house.

Is that an actual 100% accurately reviewed score?!

:heh:

Yes, admins can be evil, too.

Anyway, i was worried that this game would come in a case such as this. I hope that it doesn't for Europe, as its just a pain in the arse to store.

Is there a video of the Wii booting up? Because i've seen the IGN PS3 one, but not one for the Wii.

Theres a video for the Wii start up until your at the safety screen(basically first time you start it up)

Here.

30 Bandai Namco games are in development for the Wii. :)

*crossed fingers* Point Blank Wii, Point Blank Wii

I guess some one here (fresh maybe) Will make a awesome Wii cover that we can print out and use. Maybe we can use the Wii cover art to make or own fake ones.

I guess some one here (fresh maybe) Will make a awesome Wii cover that we can print out and use. Maybe we can use the Wii cover art to make or own fake ones.

Well seeing as there is an offical Wii sports box art... i would have thought that we in europe will be getting it in a box.

You know, about the Wii Sports box thing, Nintendo of Europe have designed a front cover and side for a DVD Box for Wii Sports...

Also, I'm sure I've heard people complaining that the Mario Kart DS pack in the US didn't have a plastic case for Mario Kart (but did in Europe).

Now I've watched about 4-5 different "Wii unpacking" videos and picture-sets and I havn't seen a SCART-plug (to stick the 3 composite kabels in) jet... WTF? Is that just not something they use in the US or whats going on?

I cba with reading all the coments but the PAL wii sports comes in a standard white DVD case. Also why are all the wii's coming in ive cream vans...

New Wii Setup Video.

Clicky

Lasts about 20 minutes,enjoy.

Thanks for that. I'm going to spend ages just messing around with the menus for ages :heh: