NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

A Wiimote exploded when a light was turned on. :indeed: Please just look over that sentence again a few times and then question your trust of IGN.

Clearly they joke around with these kind of things..Go listen to the Wii-kly review and then you'll learn. A couple of other websites have said similar things (i believe I read someone that when they turned the light on the redicule disappeared off the screen).

has anyone here played the virtual boy, it cant have been that bad

Yes actually. At a store back when I was... 10? 8 maybe? I didn't like it. Had to put my face so close to it, small screen, red was the only color, controller was difficult to use (I was 8ish so that might have been a reason), eyes started to hurt after 10-20 min of gaming, game selection was sub par, couldn't hook it up to a TV, etc...

I'm confused, is that sarcasm? :blank:

And the Virtual Boy was quite a good concept, way ahead of its time.

Look up a few lines :p

maybe they should release a virtual boy colour and maybe later a virtual boy advance

maybe they should release a virtual boy colour and maybe later a virtual boy advance

Not going to happen. I think we should get it on the Virtual Console though to honour Gunpei Yokoi.

has anyone here played the virtual boy, it cant have been that bad

I've got one :grin:

It's damn cool but it makes you feel really ill after only a few minutes. I really like the controller though.

It's not a home console though, neither is it a handheld. It can be played anywhere, but you can't really play it on the move.

It's not a home console though, neither is it a handheld. It can be played anywhere, but you can't really play it on the move.

i belive nintendo said something like that

Exactly!!!

In my opinion, a home console is plugged into a tv, therefore requiring it to be used in the home. As the virtual boy has it's own screen, it is a portable to me, not very portable, but a protable console none the less.

Yes, but that tv isn't built into the console, it's an extra. Are you trying to say the xbox is portable?

Guys are you insane, do you actually believe the wiimote exploded? If you can't see this as a piss take then.... Well I don't know, but it's clear as day to me.

If the Wiimote explodes when in those lights and shit then it woulden't be even ALLOWED to be sold! Health and Safety anyone?

If the Wiimote explodes when in those lights and shit then it woulden't be even ALLOWED to be sold! Health and Safety anyone?

cant remember what it stands for but

ce.gif

so anyone worried about this not a virtual light gun dont actualy point at the tv thing

i'm not just asking

so anyone worried about this not a virtual light gun dont actualy point at the tv thing

i'm not just asking

No... Why would I be!!! As long as it works!! Also maybe you calibrate it so it replicates shooting the TV!!

It's to say it's suitable for sale in the EU, kinda thing.

Yeah, i was told in an electronics class, but i forgot. Theres that BS chaped like a heart, but thats for like everything isnt it

just saw those on gonintendo, was gonna post them. Its looking even better

You forgot

screenshot_163471.jpg