NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

If someone konws please answer my previously question. Just found this pic not sure if you had already see this hgu2v2.jpg

No all I want to know is how much and when do I have to hand over my moola to get one. I would like to think that I'll be able to get a Wii with 2 games and probably two controllers

i wonder are they the colours theyve decided to launch with?

That blue looks sweeeet!! still getting white and black tho!

check this link. Stefkov posted it already..

http://oami.europa.eu/bulletin/rcd/2006/2006_012/000431309_0001/images/000431309_0001_4_source.jpg

small port above power input

The power input is the one on the far left and there's nothing above it.But the connection which has a socket above it will likely be for the sensor.

The power input is the one on the far left and there's nothing above it.But the connection which has a socket above it will likely be for the sensor.

excuse me!!!!:p i meant the AV output , just took a quick glance.....:red:

If someone konws please answer my previously question. Just found this pic not sure if you had already see this hgu2v2.jpg

MEH the black doesn't look too good, I was hoping they'd be some dark blue on it or something so it fitted in with how the black console looked. Starting to go off buying a black one..

The blue looks quite nice, I think I am going to choice the white though.

I like the black console but I think I prefer the white control.I feel confused...

I like the black console but I think I prefer the white control.I feel confused...

get both!!! itll still be cheaper than the ps3!!

I'm going for blue if in better lighting conditions it looks liek the blue that the DS lite is.

I think it's a bit Ocean blue more than ice blue.

I'd be guessing in saying that I think those will be the launch colours.

Exactly the same as me :heh:

I got lots of time to decide though so not to worry yet, but White is looking most likely right now.

Exactly the same as me :heh:

I got lots of time to decide though so not to worry yet, but White is looking most likely right now.

Im definitely getting Black. Trust me it'll look so good.

Buy the black console and get a white Wiimote seperately. ;)

The blue doesn't look bad, but I'm definitely going for an all-white console and Wiimote.

That's what i'm probably going to do ,black console and get an extra FHC.Though the white colour is really beggining to grow on me.

Im going to get a white one first. Then possibly a black one after xmas. White will go with my DS Lite when it comes out!

I've just realised that the Wii would be very good for left-handed gamers because I assume the wiimote and nunchuck fit in either hand. A bit slow, I know....

Yea it would work fine.I'm right handed so I never thought about it that much.

I'm right-handed too, but it's nice for the lefties to get something after god played such a mean trick on them :heh:

It depends on the game. It may be needed a change in the view so who use fhc in the left hand are actually controllig the left hand in the game...