NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

God, I so wanna unlock Wolf. I imagine him to be amazing...but It takes ages to unlock him (I refuse to complete subspace stupid maze level)

It's worth it ReZ, once you're done you never have to do it again.

You don't have to as far as I know. You just do the ruins level and when you get to the little elevator like part (you'll know what I mean) you skip the first door.

I don't get what's the problem with the maze, you can save and exit and do it at the pace you want.

From what Ive read you have to complete subspace first.

I just cannot be bothered to go through that stupid maze, Im a quarter of the way through it, and missed some bits, and it would just be a chore to do and I wouldnt find it fun, referring to IGN every ten seconds. Ugh.

I don't get what's the problem with the maze, you can save and exit and do it at the pace you want.

The main problem for me was the fact that every time I saved and turned off, when I came back to it, I was always totally lost as the door to exit lead to somewhere else, no matter where I tried to go :shakehead

I didn't have to use a walkthrough, once. It's a piece of piss. Just set aside some time and blast your way through it.

If you dont destroy the missiles, you will lose coins faster when they hit you, meaning your time in coin launcher is less. Destroy them and you get bonus points meaning you get to the blast away status faster. But basically, it's just about playing coin launcher for a lengthy amount of time, regardless of the blast away part, which should be reached anyways in your efforts to stay in the mode longe as a highlighted above.

I still don't think you understand precisely what I'm asking. I'll try to rephrase it.

Does the probability for rarer trophies only go up as long as there's a "blast away", or does it keep going up the longer you stay in the Coin Launcher?

I still don't think you understand precisely what I'm asking. I'll try to rephrase it.

Does the probability for rarer trophies only go up as long as there's a "blast away", or does it keep going up the longer you stay in the Coin Launcher?

Okay, the more coins you have, the longer you'll be able to stay in the Coin Launcher, therefore having a better chance of picking up rarer trophies "in the later stages" of your session. So, no, it doesn't reset for every Blast Away...it will probably help if you complete at least 2 BA moments though.

Okay, the more coins you have, the longer you'll be able to stay in the Coin Launcher, therefore having a better chance of picking up rarer trophies "in the later stages" of your session. So, no, it doesn't reset for every Blast Away...it will probably help if you complete at least 2 BA moments though.

So the longer I stay in the Coin Launcher (and, of course, the more enemies I shoot), the higher the probability gets? Just a simple yes or no! No explaining about the number of coins and all that, I get the logic, but I want a concrete answer to my question. :p

So the longer I stay in the Coin Launcher (and, of course, the more enemies I shoot), the higher the probability gets? Just a simple yes or no! No explaining about the number of coins and all that, I get the logic, but I want a concrete answer to my question. :p

That's basically what I said though. Just I sorta explained my reasoning.....:blank:

There's a map. Use it.

Seriously, not everyone will like it because you do. Personally I thought it was a wank design choice, there was absolutely no need to surprise everyone by making you backtrack through a load of rooms which weren't even new or enjoyable the first time. Following maps isn't fun either.

The maze wasn't great, but I completed Subspace in just over 10hrs, it's not that much effort!

It isn't that bad, there's the map and teleports, and its rather fast to do it.

That's basically what I said though. Just I sorta explained my reasoning.....:blank:

Oh, right. Sorry. I just wanted a definite yes or no, as I wasn't completely sure. I'm a little weird like that, but I just need definite answers (when there is a definite answer, of course). :)

God, I so wanna unlock Wolf. I imagine him to be amazing...but It takes ages to unlock him (I refuse to complete subspace stupid maze level)

Like most will say, it's just a matter of making a circuit the first time and then buzzing through ( preferably on easy, why hard first time? ) when all the faces of enemies you need to confront show up on the map. Come on, you must have played Metroid before and there's easily more back-tracking in those games! It's part of the game and there's a challenge trophy to collect for your trouble, so if you want to complete the game as far as possible, then it' essential to at least finish it once...you don't get anything for 100% so don't worry if you miss a few first time through. As you say, you can always refer to gamefaqs, AFTER your first completion to get any stray exclusive trophies. You always strike me as a tough-talking kinda bloke, so stop being such a wuss over this! :p

Ive been doing the old stamina/flower whilst playing RCT2 for about an hour, so just Wolf to go now. :)

Doesnt mention Wolf or Jigglypuff?

... You just repeat the method until you get Wolf, which is the last one.

Okay, so Ive been going through the technique I said above.

Got to Wolf and lost to him, then it didnt give me a rematch....did a few more Brawls, and still no rematch? Anyone know whats up?

Got to Wolf and lost to him, then it didnt give me a rematch....did a few more Brawls, and still no rematch? Anyone know whats up?

Your God hates you.

Also Tys, I just said to use a map, calm down.

I was calm, but you always seem to have a condescending "tone" when you post, a bit of a Mr Superior thing you've god going on. Get's my goat.

It's lonely at the top.

EDIT:Too late I'm afraid.

Is this superior enough?

I'd go back through the Subspace, that way you know you can just go back in and repeat the battle.

By the way, I'm stuck in the Subspace Emissary. I've completed it once before so this shouldn't be a problem, but I don't seem to be able to get to the flashing icon spots gathered in the bottom right corner of the Great Maze map. I've teleported all over the place (despite there being loads of flashing crystals, why can I only teleport to four spots?!) and walked through a load of levels and I don't seem to be able to get to them.

Your God hates you.

Also Tys, I just said to use a map, calm down.

It's lonely at the top.

EDIT:Too late I'm afraid.

Is this superior enough?

A bit too superior. You're abusing your power of vision.

One of the hints for a trophy/sticker is to "swim 100metres combined with all characters" :confused: How exactly do you do that?