NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I'm with the Don here, let it flow.

Yes, it smacks of paranoia when people start panicking about not finding every available collectable item within the first week since release! I was quite happy coming across them through playing in all the available modes over several weeks. You soon get a considerable number and you DO appreciate them much more if you get them one by one and especially the tunes which deserve to have their own moment at least once.

This is similar to when people who were playing AC on DS all started clamouring for hacked mario items, only to find you could download them from stations soon after. Much better to get them through personal effort than all at once cheaply.

Yes, it smacks of paranoia when people start panicking about not finding every available collectable item within the first week since release! I was quite happy coming across them through playing in all the available modes over several weeks. You soon get a considerable number and you DO appreciate them much more if you get them one by one and especially the tunes which deserve to have their own moment at least once.

This is similar to when people who were playing AC on DS all started clamouring for hacked mario items, only to find you could download them from stations soon after. Much better to get them through personal effort than all at once cheaply.

Some people, like me, got most of the CDs 'properly' when playing the US version. Now I'm using the CD factory to regain what I had already unlocked. :)

I hate living on this big cube of ice..... We are still waiting for the game to ship over here and the only reason why is because of the store who has the rights to sell Nintendo products here, the store is selling microwaves, washing machines, driers and furniture and every one who is working there is over 35 years old i hate this me and mundi have been planing on a Brawl fiesta the last two Fridays and all for nothing and we can´t do it the next one because I´m working...... ether god hates me or I antecedently killed a bug and it´s karma, and if someone lives/knows the guys who can take these rights from them than plz tell them of these dudes in you next te time with them

and Yes I´m in a bad mood.

Some people, like me, got most of the CDs 'properly' when playing the US version. Now I'm using the CD factory to regain what I had already unlocked. :)

Yes, I can see how that might ease the added burden of repetition! I'll try to hold off the temptation a while longer though. :)

I hate living on this big cube of ice..... We are still waiting for the game to ship over here and the only reason why is because of the store who has the rights to sell Nintendo products here, the store is selling microwaves, washing machines, driers and furniture and every one who is working there is over 35 years old i hate this me and mundi have been planing on a Brawl fiesta the last two Fridays and all for nothing and we can´t do it the next one because I´m working...... ether god hates me or I antecedently killed a bug and it´s karma, and if someone lives/knows the guys who can take these rights from them than plz tell them of these dudes in you next te time with them

and Yes I´m in a bad mood.

Well that basically describes my situation too.

OMG OMG OMG! They really DID ruin Ganon! How in the world is he playable like this! Jesus fucking christ (ah hurts to type that but the situation calls for it). pretty sure he is the slowest character. Can't even knock people out as well as Ike can. And his moves just seem to function even less effectively than they did before!. I can't believe how bad he is! So now that's Ganon and samus that are ruined. Samus I can still win with (albeit, struggling a little bit) but Ganon, no way. Any half decent player can rape ganon with ease. The slight hint of speed and it's all over for ganon. :( Such a crying shame.

EDIT: Oh yeah, anyone know how to unlock toon link and wolf?

EDIT2: Nvm got wolf. Now all that's left is toon link.

ok, trying to go through the event at the mo

Was flying through them all on Hard mode up until number 17, damn that waterfall climb, I kept warping into solid rock that you can't warp past.... or because Zelda floats and not falls if you appear too far above the platform the screen moves up faster than you can "float" down to the platform. Gave in a little and turned the difficulty down to Normal, beat it in one go, then went back to Hard... an hour later I beat the fracker..... just beat number 20, gonna take a break and try a multiman brawl.

BTW, Event Number 18, Link vs Dark Link.... best event ever.... took me a while to realise too that it is not a standard Smash match and is based on HP (didn't notice the meters started at 200 haha), took me i think 3 tries but i beat that evil fake, haha

EDIT2: Nvm got wolf. Now all that's left is toon link.

Go back and do your flagged levels on SE and in the Forest level, just go in the first mid-air door.

As good as you sound, he's still gonna be a real pig to beat on any difficulty level!

Just got him myself, believe it or not, and I needed the Dragoon to do it.

Go back and do your flagged levels on SE and in the Forest level, just go in the first mid-air door.

As good as you sound, he's still gonna be a real pig to beat on any difficulty level!

Just got him myself, believe it or not, and I needed the Dragoon to do it.

Heh thanks for the advice. Just used wolf to own him nice and quick. To be honest, I found wolf a bit tough at first but good ol' marth slapped him silly after the initial shock.

Heh thanks for the advice. Just used wolf to own him nice and quick. To be honest, I found wolf a bit tough at first but good ol' marth slapped him silly after the initial shock.

Nice one! I was fortunate enough to have a nice big mallet land at my feet when getting Wolf and seeing he was already on about 70 damage, he flew quite nicely into my roster :D

Wolf was a bastard when I played him :D Took me on my 4th try in the end, although that was also because I tarded up on my third one :) Toon Link I did second time, I got hit by one of the bombs from the background of that level which screwed me over :) No harm though in the long run.

To get Toon Link though I just completed classic after completing SSE (Not fully), didn't realise you could get him in SSE as well but I suppose it makes sense.

Quick question: can you create a second Brawl account? I want to unlock all the chracacters, music e.t.c by myself...

Quick question: can you create a second Brawl account? I want to unlock all the chracacters, music e.t.c by myself...

No, thats not possible.

Oh, that really sucks. That's half of the enjoyment...:(

Well, when you do the Subspace Adv. mode again, on a different difficulty setting ( challenges ), all the characters will appear in the same order as previously, so it may give the impression of unlocking them again.

Just completed all 41 solo events on hard. Was a bit tough in some places, especially the one where you are rob fighting against Giant hard hitters. THAT was annoying. The final battle though was a bit of a joy as it showed how ridiculously overpowered Ike is. Did that one with EASE. Meteor smashing giant Mario :D is a feat I really wish they allowed me to recored :(

Ganondorf is slow but he works a treat in FFA. Its so easy to connect multiple players with the Gerudo Punch (or whatever).

I unlocked possibly the coolest song in the world, Ai no Uta, yesterday. I decided to check out the lyrics; what a fricking dark song!

Ganondorf is slow but he works a treat in FFA. Its so easy to connect multiple players with the Gerudo Punch (or whatever).

Ganon used to be good no matter what mode was played. So tis still a massive travesty :angry:

About to hit the 100 hour multiplayer challenge, just got the 2K KO's and 200 games.

There is seemingly no end in sight for this game.

Okay, why the fuck is it taking so fucking long to connect me to a basic Brawl match? I've now been in the lobby thing (which places your character with a sandbag) for nearly 30 bloody minutes, and nothing's happening!

(Note, with a MK Wii random online match, it takes about 2 minutes at the very most to get into a race)

The servers are being updated, this hapenned when U.S.A. game was made too ;)