NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I have to say I'm in LOVE with this game <3 wrong thread, but that video = helpful :)

What's the firthest anyone has hit the sandbag in the sandbag contest? I've just had a quick go and got 297.5m

I got about 4034.6 feet (1229 m) with Ganondorf, I could get more because that was after only a few hours (I'm used to long sessions of this from Melee :p) of trying for a highscore. Second highest is Toon Link with around 2300 feet (700 m), I'm trying to get him to 3000 now. I hope I can get most characters up to 2000, that shouldn't be too difficult.

Just done 100 man melee. Wankers took the piss.

I still did that thing where you just down-A Donkey Kong from Melee to get rid of oponents. Works quite well and 100 man melee was done in just over 3 minutes for me.

The conveyer belts need to be longer on that vid as well so if you knock the bags further back they still stay on the course.

I still did that thing where you just down-A Donkey Kong from Melee to get rid of oponents. Works quite well and 100 man melee was done in just over 3 minutes for me.

The conveyer belts need to be longer on that vid as well so if you knock the bags further back they still stay on the course.

Down tilt with Snake solves (just one option)

I did Up-C with Wolf mainly.

Why doesn't the Starfox 64 demo work properly? The characters don't speak they just make some garbled noises. Also, did the PAL OoT run at 60 Hertz for the N64?

Why doesn't the Starfox 64 demo work properly? The characters don't speak they just make some garbled noises.

They're talking "Lylat". It was an option in the original game. I'm fairly sure they were speaking English when I gave it a play.

Why doesn't the Starfox 64 demo work properly? The characters don't speak they just make some garbled noises. Also, did the PAL OoT run at 60 Hertz for the N64?

The bonus disc you got with WW of OoT had to run in 60hz, not sure about the N64 one but I remember that one did.

They're talking "Lylat". It was an option in the original game. I'm fairly sure they were speaking English when I gave it a play.

Ah yeah, that was it. I didn't know that was an option.

Ah yeah, that was it. I didn't know that was an option.

Well the option is still in the demo just like the full game.

Choose language and then you can select the on screen text language and the voices used.

Don't know what to do. I got the US release of this game with the freeloader, I never really played it (never been a HUGE fan of the series for a start and too many other games) but now the freeloader is screwed I don't know what to do. I was going to finish No More Heroes then update; but I don't want to lose my Smash save; thing is, I havent unlocked that much on the game or anything; but I'm in the Smash mood again so want to play it.

So, do I keep playing and hope datel come up with a solution, or quit and just get the UK edition and start again?

Don't know what to do. I got the US release of this game with the freeloader, I never really played it (never been a HUGE fan of the series for a start and too many other games) but now the freeloader is screwed I don't know what to do. I was going to finish No More Heroes then update; but I don't want to lose my Smash save; thing is, I havent unlocked that much on the game or anything; but I'm in the Smash mood again so want to play it.

So, do I keep playing and hope datel come up with a solution, or quit and just get the UK edition and start again?

Buy a UK version I say. Get an end to your worries about the freeloader and brawl not working.

I started again with a PAL version. I'm not missing out on playing future games/going online just to 'beat the system'.

Im trying to play match online with theres nobody joining and iv been here about 5 mins now. Any idea?

Im trying to play match online with theres nobody joining and iv been here about 5 mins now. Any idea?

Welcome to Nintendo's match-making service! That's perfectly normal I'm afraid. Sometimes you get lucky and it's quicker but there's always a bit of a wait.

I discovered this vid earlier on:

Made it myself afterwards and it works great, I got a huge number of stickers / CD's today from it. :smile:

Cheers Redshell, i did that method last night and got another 10 CD's and around 70 new unique stickers :).

Cheers Redshell, i did that method last night and got another 10 CD's and around 70 new unique stickers :).

How long did you play for to get 10 CD's?

How long did you play for to get 10 CD's?

About 15 minutes of pressing the A button i'd say.

I did Up-C with Wolf mainly.

That reminds me i completed the (BRASSTASTIC) one player mode (brasstastic but the last boss was cool and some cool cutscenes ... but still) i haven't unlocked wolf how you get him?!

He's in the cave level I think. Just go into all the doors you see you'll eventually find him.

Welcome to Nintendo's match-making service! That's perfectly normal I'm afraid. Sometimes you get lucky and it's quicker but there's always a bit of a wait.

I'm noticing that it's getting quicker every day. The last couple of day I never waited more than 30-40 seconds.

Tellyn, what about seeing the PM i sended you? You didn't answer yet :'(

On-Topic now:

My god, there are so many stages i still don't know about but played in Online.

There's one stupid one, in wich there is Donkey Kong screwing and sending barrels, and another one where there are lignes in plants, and they go down and up, im glad i had my message ready for that ocasion: "WTF?!"

Just listening to some of the music tracks, on youtube not on brawl itself. This stuff is truly awesome. The Zelda remixed theme is just amazing as is the orchestral version of the Starfox theme. And the Ocarina medley! Seriously, with this stuff and Galaxy Nintendo really are the kings of game music atm.

So many memories being evoked here! Brawl for best soundtrack ever tbh.

About 15 minutes of pressing the A button i'd say.

Wow, that must have been fun. Kinda explains your gamerscore :P

I'll never do that trick, mainly because I don't play to unlock things (3rd time I'm gonna unlock things with the PAL versions) and because whenever I see a CD, it's like I found a God damn gold vein, it's really exciting.