NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Sheik sucks mate.

But I do have a friend that uses Sheik and I can never win against him. Its just too fast.

:heh:

I'm sure I pwned you quiet a few times with Sheik. In the tourny your Mario only won due to my suicide. ^^ I'll be back shortly to take whats mine...>(

Oh yeah...Sheik 4 lyfe

:heh:

I'm sure I pwned you quiet a few times with Sheik. In the tourny your Mario only won due to my suicide. ^^ I'll be back shortly to take whats mine...>(

Oh yeah...Sheik 4 lyfe

It's all about zelda mate. Also, are there now samus players? What about Zamus then?

Fave characters for me are:

Zamus for the fun of being so agile

Link for his overall great balance

King DeDeDe for his ridiculous power and amusing movements

Zelda for her deceptive power

Lucario for just his all round coolness :D

Ike for when I just want to own with no effort

Are there no Sheik users? n000000000bs.

There was just one at the Gamestation tournament, unfortunately he got owned though. The match he lost in, you could have made a sitcom out of - "Three Ikes and a Sheik". :heh:

I've never played as Sheik is Brawl, due to my broken disc not allowing me to play as him or Zelda. In Melee though she was one of the best, not quite as good as Fox mind. But she was extremely cheap.

Fuck yes, just got the Song of Storms, one of my favourite Zelda tunes. And this version rocks!

Seriously makes me happy to hear!

I got Midna's Lament, one of my all time favourite pieces of Game Music. Such a brilliant piece of music, I didn't know it was there before :D

I got Midna's Lament, one of my all time favourite pieces of Game Music. Such a brilliant piece of music, I didn't know it was there before :D

Not sure I have that one yet. =O

*needs to play more*

It was the first CD I picked up (and the only one actually), and I was playing online at the time.

Online is the only thing I've done with my PAL copy - I havn't even done a CPU brawl..

How...did you get them?

Song of Storms you get from completing an event match, one on the pirate ship level with the Yoshis.

And I never find CD's randomly on the ground, have about twice the whole of regular brawling...

Fuck yes, just got the Song of Storms, one of my favourite Zelda tunes. And this version rocks!

Seriously makes me happy to hear!

God I love Song of Storms, that probably is my favourite Zelda tune.

It was the first CD I picked up (and the only one actually), and I was playing online at the time.

Online is the only thing I've done with my PAL copy - I havn't even done a CPU brawl..

You nabbed it from me, you fiend. ;[

Does anyone actually know a good way to find more CDs? I remember picking up a few in Subspace Emissary, and probably a couple in classic mode (maybe?).

*needs more cool music*

I've played around 400 Brawls and i still don't have all the CD's.

The annoying fucking thing is how fast they disappear. If you're on the other side of a long stage or if you die you will no fucking way get them in time. Its infuriating.

Didn't someone say something about creating "music factory" brawls or something? I think it was Mike...

I created one... but mine didn't work well. If anyone has a screenshot of a level that works well, please post it.

Are you more likely to get them brawling with human players then computers? Because I've played 99 brawls against the comp now and have only found 2 CD's in them, one I didn't get.

And music factory I looked it up earlier it's where you turn off all items except the sandbag and set item ammount to high, and beat the sand bag and it should hopfully churn out a couple of CD's per game.

Edit: And I've since made one, got 4 songs from a 5 minute brawl. Make sure you get the extra parts for the stage builder (only the first set), and then just build a system where the conveyer belts all feed into one hole in the centre, and all the sand bags will come to you and you can be bashing about 30 at a time at one point. My level looked like this:

...<=<=<==>=>=>....

=>=>...........<=<=<=

.......=>....<=...........

..........[==].............

With:

=>: Being a conveyer belt and the direction.

[=]: A standard square block.

.(full stops): Empty space.

I want to state here that, to me, Smash Brawl has the most impressive OST I have ever seen in any videogame. I don't care if they're mostly remixes.

Even if the disk only had the musics and no game, I would gladly pay 50€ for it.

More than 200 awesome fanservicing musics is quite something.

What's the firthest anyone has hit the sandbag in the sandbag contest? I've just had a quick go and got 297.5m

How...did you get them?

Event 57

I know it because i asked somewhere in this topic.

Its a great music, can't wait for it...

(Im still in Event 20, tough)

What's the firthest anyone has hit the sandbag in the sandbag contest? I've just had a quick go and got 297.5m

I will not be content until I get at least 500m with each character. I think Link is the highest so far with 544m. It's all about bat contact but not necessarily whilst it is in your hand!

Speaking of events, i'm up to 28, but they stopped unlocking...why?

Do you have all the characters?

Or was that for event 21/29?

Don't remember

Do you have all the characters?

Or was that for event 21/29?

Don't remember

No that's the one, you need all the characters for the rest of them.

And all the characters on sandbag! I couldn't be bothered personally :) Yoshi was enough :) Got 490ish though. Do you get anything for playing the sandbag as all of them, or just a trophy ect...

I created one... but mine didn't work well. If anyone has a screenshot of a level that works well, please post it.
I discovered this vid earlier on:

Made it myself afterwards and it works great, I got a huge number of stickers / CD's today from it. :smile: