NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I'd be surprised if Europe sees this before Xmas, with Mario Kart and Wii Fit due out in Q2, and Q3 being a quiet period a really can't see any reason why NoE would want to release it any sooner.

They need a big Christmas game, and unless Nintendo have anything in hidden development Brawl looks like the only one Europe will see this year. Personally i'd rather they did Brawl in Q1, Wii Fit in Q2 and Mario Kart at Xmas, but meh, they're choice :(

I don't understand why people used a Freeloader for Animal Crossing when they could have just got the Australian ver. :heh:

Because the Australian version wasn't available when the GC Freeloader came out? Talking of the Freeloader reminds me that wanting to trade Animal Crossing items was the reason I registered for these forums five years ago..

Because the Australian version wasn't available when the GC Freeloader came out? Talking of the Freeloader reminds me that wanting to trade Animal Crossing items was the reason I registered for these forums five years ago..

I guess....They were over a year appart:heh:

It's just when I think about AC, the big deal was that it was taking so long to come out here.

I tried playing Melee the other day, It was fine a week ago, but I guess I'm so hyped for Brawl now, it just feels too awkward to play.

Thats never happened for me with any game before.

Yeah for the past, oh say 1 and 1/2 months I have been playing melee for like over an hour everyday! I'm now a Zelda master! mwa ha ha:bouncy:

Plus unlike you all, I am going to wait for smash! No matter how long it takes.....wait, how much is the freeloader?:laughing:

I am certain to just wait until the European release. This is because I still have Galaxy and Fifa 08 to play on, plus if I desperate for a new Wii game I could go for Mario Kart or Wii Fit. :)

Good preview. Pat yourself on the beck.

Thanks ^^

I just did

Is the Brawl Dojo closed for good now the American game is out, or will it keep going its released in Europe?

Cause I don't think theres enough stuff to last till like december :heh:

Is the Brawl Dojo closed for good now the American game is out, or will it keep going its released in Europe?

It's going to keep going until the end of March, apparently. There are still more characters and stages to be featured, for a start.

O_O

GAMESPOT... GAVE A NINTENDO GAME... 9.5... FOR THE SECOND TIME...

OH... MY... GOD!!!

This game is a must xD

Ah yes, Gamespot. That great bastion of independent, commerce-free thinking.

Aww right. Just pre ordered the american version. Should be here within the fortnight. Giggedy giggedy.

Aww right. Just pre ordered the american version. Should be here within the fortnight. Giggedy giggedy.

You've been saying giggedy giggedy a lot today...

lol at Slippy's reaction to Snake getting KO'ed. :)

New Japanese Meme! :hmm:

US Newspaper Comic. :wtf:

foxt1ir8.jpg

@ The Japanese MeMe

My god, they have never been the same since the bomb. May god have mercy for that portion of my family. :P

Has anyone seen the Deku Nut in action? Its cool their in.

Deku Nut + Sheik = The ultimate Sheikah experience!

Better versions of Snakes Codec Calls.

Part 1 - Mario, Donkey Kong, Fox, Link, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Marth, Luigi, and Captain Falcon.

Part 2 - Peach, Bowser, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Wario, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Pit, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., and Meta Knight.

Part 3 - King Dedede, Olimar, Falco, Wolf, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Ike.

Part 4 - Ness, Lucas, Mr. Game & Watch, Sonic, and Snake.

I sure do hope that VGP ship my copy out tomorrow

Then I can find out sooner if my Wii needs a clean or not ¬¬

I sure do hope that VGP ship my copy out tomorrow

Then I can find out sooner if my Wii needs a clean or not ¬¬

I know! I'm always cleaning around it and dusting and i don't smoke! Fingers crossed! :blank:

Thats all we need! Also this damn storm and high winds will probably delay the game even further! God damn it!

The store I'm going to is going to have 20 copies for today. I'm thinking I should go down there 1/2 an hour before it opens.