NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Exactly Ashley. Not to mention it's possible it could be released in Q3.

I have a feeling about today, though. US launch, he'll probably put a note on the site about it, and with any luck it'll have a release date for Euro.

^ currently that hasnt happened, just an update on R.O.B

good one though, he looks pretty mint.

its getting really annoying having to wait to hear how long we have to wait. Its fairly safe to assume it'll be at least a month and a halfs wait from when its announced, but there's no sign of it being announced. A month ago I had a slight hope that it would be released within 2 weeks after my birthday (march 25th). Ah well.

Grrr...come on Nintendo, quit arseing us about ¬¬

With each passing day it becomes harder not to take the urge and import :/

And it's Super Paper Mario all over again...

If that was anything to go by, don't expect to Brawl until atleast september.

I too wouldn't mind to wait, if we knew how long we'd have to wait! l' Aspiration est mieux que la possession, but this is plain ridiculous.

Moaning aside, I'll sink my teeth in Melee..; again. I sold it a long time ago and bought it again to play on Wii, but ofcourse my trophee room is scarce again. Oh well, gotta win them all again! :wink:

The only gripe I have with that game is that some characters, like Captain Falcon, are just too fast. Maybe it's just not my thing, but I find it hard to move around on stages with a lot of drops. I guess it's what suits your taste, eh.

Captain Falcon's not that fast.

Anyway...You don't have to use them beond unlocking things.

Some of todays Update's pretty funny, some are rubbish though.

its getting really annoying having to wait to hear how long we have to wait. Its fairly safe to assume it'll be at least a month and a halfs wait from when its announced, but there's no sign of it being announced. A month ago I had a slight hope that it would be released within 2 weeks after my birthday (march 25th). Ah well.

Hey mate! How are you?!

I thought the samething, i was sure we were getting Brawl end of March at one point because it was such a 'big' release. Like Galaxy, i thought Nintendo would have made sure it was released everywhere around the sametime...obviously not! Now i think about it, it was obvious we were gonna have to wait months for this!

What Nintendo is doing is bad business practice. It should be released within a cuople weeks of the dojo ending...else the hype machine has gone for it

They're being totally foolish

I'm gonna try and call in a few markers and see what I can find out although I'm hedging bets on June 6th as it was a NOE staff member who said it at those awards. Yes he's french, but still, we cant hold it against him.

I'm surprised the Snake-Yoshi-Kirby one made it onto the site to be honest, as it looks like Snake has his arm up Yoshi's arse.

I'm surprised the Snake-Yoshi-Kirby one made it onto the site to be honest, as it looks like Snake has his arm up Yoshi's arse.

I've looked a few times at that pic (even after your comment) and I've seen nothing suggestive.

etc01_080307_058-l.jpg

Anyway, this has to be my favourite pic in the Dojo.

I've looked a few times at that pic (even after your comment) and I've seen nothing suggestive.

Okay....

WHITE POWER

I recommend importing guys, because it looks like it is not going to be released until September at the earliest.

I look forward to picking up my copy Monday (Can't do it tomorrow, sniffle) so if there is anything you want to know, for whatever reasons, I'll be happy to give details. I know it is not enough but it is the least I can do.

I recommend importing guys, because it looks like it is not going to be released until September at the earliest.

I look forward to picking up my copy Monday (Can't do it tomorrow, sniffle) so if there is anything you want to know, for whatever reasons, I'll be happy to give details. I know it is not enough but it is the least I can do.

And what makes you say that?

I've been broken...have ordered a US version and a Freeloader haha

What happened to waiting until June (September)? Could'nt resist eh? lol.

I'm mentally weak :P

When it comes out in EU, I'll give the US version and freeloader to my sis...or sell...whichever i feel like doing :p

NOE is well-known by both Americans and the Japanese alike for fucking up the most among all three significant Nintendo branches maybe? :heh:

It is just a feeling, although I been hearing June is a likely month for release. But somehow, I have lurking doubts.

I knew you'll do it in the end! Join the club! Except, i'm not using a freeloader so....

I knew you'll do it in the end! Join the club! Except, i'm not using a freeloader so....

You Evil Modchipper :P

You Evil Modchipper :P

How dare you! ;)

No modchipping here thankyou very much! I'm the proud owner of a USA Wii with Mario Galaxy stickers stuck all over it! :D

How dare you! ;)

No modchipping here thankyou very much! I'm the proud owner of a USA Wii with Mario Galaxy stickers stuck all over it! :D

Almost as bad :p

Since I'll be getting the game tomorrow, I've been reading over some stuff in the dojo that I may have forgotten about. Anyway, I noticed this:

Wii friends who have registered one another’s names can play together freely.

Was this just a typo? or is it true?

Edit: Never mind its just a typo.

I've just joined the dark side and imported. Well, that's what everyone else is doing, right? I used the Freeloader for a year with Animal Crossing on GameCube, and I guess that wasn't so bad. My only concerns are having to avoid updating my Wii (I hope we don't have to miss out on anything cool because of it), and the eventual regret of importing once I get the PAL version and have to unlock everything all over again. But anyway, what's done is done - let's hope it's not long before it arrives!

I don't understand why people used a Freeloader for Animal Crossing when they could have just got the Australian ver. :heh: