NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Well NOE has released their Q1 Release LIst...Smash isn't on it

can't say I'm all that surprised has tried to remain upbeat about it but I think this is as a result of the US and JAP versions being delayed.

Theres no excuse for them doing it. I know that the game has been pretty much complete for months. The delay was just for online tweaking. This is ridiculous

We'll get it April, they release a big game about then sometimes.

Awesome; some of those were pretty good; especially the Jigglypuff one, though I want her to return.

That flash also made me want to see Magikarp in the game, but instead of replacing Goldeen, having a 20% change of evolving into Garydos(sp?). That'd be cool.

And also seeing an RPG Mario with his hammer made me want Paper Mario even more; though it'll never happen.

Theres no excuse for them doing it. I know that the game has been pretty much complete for months. The delay was just for online tweaking. This is ridiculous

I don't think they pinpointed a reason for the delay. To be honest I wasn't expecting it Q1, but those lists aren't exactly set in stone either.

I don't think they pinpointed a reason for the delay. To be honest I wasn't expecting it Q1, but those lists aren't exactly set in stone either.

They didn't publically, but I know otherwise

They didn't publically, but I know otherwise

You have some sources or you're just speculating?

I have some sources

Would you mind collaborating with N-Europe for the betterment of both N-E and your site? ;)

<cries salty tears of frustration>

European Super Smash Bros. Brawl This Summer?

Well this certainly explains why the highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Brawl didn't show up on the European release list we told you about earlier. Videogamer.com contacted Nintendo upon noticing the omission, and was told that SSBB wasn't due out in Europe until after the second quarter of 2008. That means post June, for a game coming out in January in Japan and February in the US. Ouch. I would suggest that Europeans start shopping for a North American Wii, but apparently we don't have any. I really feel for you folks across the pond right now. The comment section is here for you. Let it all out.

The reasoning of the spokesperson that contacted videogames.com is the same we can make: it's not on the list, therefore it won't come out.

Now, I'm not getting my hopes up, it probably won't come out Q1, but there are some games missing in that list and these lists get updated all the time.

It did seem to much that the Americans got delayed and we didn't, what reasons could they have for this?

I might boycott the game or something if we get it 6 months later than everyone else.

Who am I kidding, I can't boycott this. T_T

I might boycott the game or something if we get it 6 months later than everyone else.

Who am I kidding, I can't boycott this. T_T

you wouldn't fool anyone even without the white text :P

Europe.

Shafted again. Hurrah!

That list is highly, highly incomplete. According to it we have a release date for the 4th Ace Attorney game. Yeah, the 3rd isn't even out here yet.

I see the logic but it is flawed

The release list released was Q1 not Q1 & Q2. Yes it had a couple of Q2 dates on it but it was Q1. This does not mean it wont be out until Q3

As for the "contacting" of Nintendo...it doesn't work like that...

In fact there was 1 Q2 game on the entire list. It is hardly indicitive of the Q2...they're not going to have 1 Wii Game in April, May & June. People need to use their heads

Sorry but I'm predicting April for this. I call April 19th

You know...when I get a new Wii I think I'll get a US one...

Edit: Although, it's extremely likely that the spokesperson is wrong.

Don't. I'm confident it will get a March release. April at the latest. IT WILL NOT SLIP

The Release List is incomplete. There is 1 Q2 listing...it wont be after Q2 GUARANTEED. The latest it will be out is the start of May and thats at a stretch. Them saying that if the games not on the list it wont be out til after Q2 is stupid and I bet fabricated. That videogames site may have edited it or fabricated it just to cause a scare tactic that will earn them hits.

Trust me my friends

You're forgetting that the financial year starts in March. "Q3" isn't until September.

Thats not how the Release Schedule is done. Q1 is Jan-March Q2 is April-June

Of course they're wrong. With that statement they are claiming only one game will come out on the Wii & DS in Q2 from any publisher and that would be Mario Kart.