NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

The sleeve looks nice but not sure if its worth paying the extra £5 unless there's a GAME voucher hovering round the internet. Just over 2 weeks until release here :) Plus there's a trailer of Brawl on the Nintendo Channel now.

Anyone want to tell me how to get a colour picture when using the freeloader, I'm set to 60hz, but it 's still black and white.

Some of the TVs in my house display Brawl in black and white. Just try it with other TVs if that's a possibility. Should work if you have a HD set.

Yeah, Brawl didn't work in colour on any of the TVs in our house, but luckily we were due to buy a new set anyway, and it worked on that.

I tried out Brawl again today after it stopped working last week, and I'm still getting the error message when it loads up. Looks like I'll be getting the PAL version in a few weeks, and starting my save file - which had around 450 trophies - right from the beginning again. :(

Bugger, a special cable won't fix the problem then?

Depends on either the age of your TV or if it is NTSC capable. If it is quiet new, then I reckon a component (HD) cable will fix it.

Depends on either the age of your TV or if it is NTSC capable. If it is quiet new, then I reckon a component (HD) cable will fix it.

Ten years old new enough?

That's not going to work, then. Looks like you may need a new TV... (Or if not, sell Smash and wait for the EU release.)

He only just bought it off me, not sure if he wants to do that. :S Would component cables work anyone, or will the TV just not support that signal at all?

Ten years old new enough?

Sorry...Too old. But if that TV has component inputs (green, blue and red video inputs), then its worth a shot.

Ah i'd hate to play brawl in black and white....You would get to see the prettiness of the yoshi level or the amazing FD background.

Just pre-ordered Brawl from GAME :D The nice sleeve was part of the reason :) Now I can get excited for game, fortunately I will be at home on the day of release.

I've been playing in black and white nearly the entire time. It can really mess you up sometimes. :(

I've recently moved my Wii to my small TV and it's in black and white for Brawl which is a real shame. But I can still play it and imagine the colours...!

....:(

There is very likely a ping limit for the automatch-making system so the people you're playing are all europeans. As you can guess that gives us a pretty limited number right now.

Thanks, Flayl.

Anyone want to play with me? I have added everyone in the code thread.

Some Wii friends would be nice too. Have some pictures I want to share.

SSBB: 3394 4820 0155

Wii code: 7210 5057 6559 2628

Thanks, Flayl.

Ill add you to my wii friends list tales. My list is a little sparse and your pics will serve as constant reminders of what my first paycheck MUST be spent on :)

Thanks, Flayl.

NTSC version? I'll be back pwnin' shortly. Might actually get the PAL version for better online ownages.

Ooooooooooooh:yay: Very tempting.

Don't come to Milton Keynes, its my yard.