NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Enjoying the Sub Space Emissary atm, btw those flashing icons on areas on the map that have previous been played... does that mean theres more stuff to go back to in those areas?

Enjoying the Sub Space Emissary atm, btw those flashing icons on areas on the map that have previous been played... does that mean theres more stuff to go back to in those areas?

Flags mean you've still got stuff to get there, crowns mean that area's complete.

Added ou into it King V. Yea they'll definently be more tourneys. The one just now is for the smart, cool folk that got the game early

I resent this comment. I am flat out broke and have way too much work to do along with moving at the moment so me joining in the brawl fun would have been one of the worst ideas I have ever had...doesn't help ease the pain though :blank:

I resent this comment. I am flat out broke and have way too much work to do along with moving at the moment so me joining in the brawl fun would have been one of the worst ideas I have ever had...doesn't help ease the pain though :blank:

But look on the bright side...We're playing it! ^^

But look on the bright side...We're playing it! ^^

When i get my next loan instalment, i think I will be getting a gun...

Added ou into it King V. Yea they'll definently be more tourneys. The one just now is for the smart, cool folk that got the game early

I got the game in the Jap release, does that mean I'm really cool?

You know what'd be cool? If I had time to play!

I got the game in the Jap release, does that mean I'm really cool?

You know what'd be cool? If I had time to play!

Well, you know what he meant was true ;) Anyway it's a shame some of us won't be able to play it properly until a certain point, but we'll all get there eventually. It's just a shame on us lot for now, but we'll all get there :)

Finally cleared all star with all of the characters, took forever.

I hate that mode. It pisses me off, it's too long! And the loading times in Classic Modes are putting me off playing it. I'm quite impatient.

I'm only halfway through playing Classic with everyone, All Star is going to take a while.

Got 2 folk with Classic, 28-ish with All Star and everyone with Boss Battles :awesome:

Someone help:

I took my Wii and Brawl round to my friends, got the game working with freeloader last night and had some good games. However, this morning my Wii has stopped loading brawl, you click on start at the menu but it does jack all. Thing is, when you put in the Freeloader the Wii it starts making an unhealthy purr like noise.

When I try freeloader on my friends Wii, it works fine, but I cant play it on mine anymore. Utter shit. Is it because someone entered the freeloader too many times or something.

FUCK...

Someone help:

I took my Wii and Brawl round to my friends, got the game working with freeloader last night and had some good games. However, this morning my Wii has stopped loading brawl, you click on start at the menu but it does jack all. Thing is, when you put in the Freeloader the Wii it starts making an unhealthy purr like noise.

When I try freeloader on my friends Wii, it works fine, but I cant play it on mine anymore. Utter shit. Is it because someone entered the freeloader too many times or something.

FUCK...

Does it load anything else other than brawl and freeloader?

My patience is soon gone,they sendt the game from canada 29 march and its still not arrived here.

Loving the game atm but it's skipped randomly on the intro a couple of times now... should I be concerned / worried? :blank:

Someone help:

FUCK...

Mine does that too :( So unless anyone has any ideas it looks like I'll have to sell Brawl and my Freeloader! Bit of a dissapointment.

All of the other games work fine, and I had booted up Brawl 40 + times without a hitch at my house. Dunno what happened.

Time for some searching around to see what I kind find then I guess. Mine doesn't always purr but I still can't get the FreeLoader to do anything yet.

All of the other games work fine, and I had booted up Brawl 40 + times without a hitch at my house. Dunno what happened.

Smells like karma to me :P

Smells of complete shite.

There's nothing I can do.

Oh there is. Sell up and join the ever growing group of europeam Wii owners waiting for brawl :heh:

I don't think the problem is buried, If it was working fine on every boot, and there's been a slight kink, its probably fixable.

And I don't want the Euro version if it means having to unlock all of the data again.

Can you not load the US save data to a Euro version of the game?

from what i have heard, in a word, no