NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

1. Can someone find me a brawlpaper that features marth and fox please?

2. There's a couple of great deals on gameseek.com such as cheap wiimotes and superstars tennis for 25 quid (although i wont be getting it)

3. Shouldnt there be a Wii General Discussion Thread to bring these kinds of things up?

I'll keep quoting myself til someone says something about this post.

I'm having more fun playing as Snake than any other character. He's just so thoroughly different and original. Plus: It's fucking Snaaaake!!

If anyone who has this wants to play online, gimme a shout, everyone I've played so far's been a total n00b.

Got the massive feeling that I'm gonna get a Disk Read Error tomorrow when I get it :(

IF we get it tomorrow :(

Finally ordered mine, it should hopefully come by the end of next week. Damn, after like five years of playing Melee, this is going to feel so weird, yet so fresh at the same time.

Loving every second of playing this! Just on unlocking stuff at the moment and the coin launcher game is genius!

I don't want to import this game but reading all your reactions makes me want to play this game right now and I can't stop reading. Gah! Must remain strong!

EDIT: Meh found some pics to appease my hunger for this game:

omgsuprisebuttsecks.jpg

pms.jpg

over9000.jpg

wario-kirby.jpg

creationism.jpg

More Here under smash bros section.

I'm having more fun playing as Snake than any other character. He's just so thoroughly different and original. Plus: It's fucking Snaaaake!!

If anyone who has this wants to play online, gimme a shout, everyone I've played so far's been a total n00b.

I'm up for kicking you're ass. If you're around over Easter weekend i'll play you then, it's been 3 years since i last played Melee so i need a few days to remember my way around the controls ;)

I don't want to import this game but reading all your reactions makes me want to play this game right now and I can't stop reading. Gah! Must remain strong!

If you want some assistance in being strong we can always ban you from the Smash threads? Im being serious here, not threatening, we actually can do it if you'd like :)

I'm up for kicking you're ass. If you're around over Easter weekend i'll play you then, it's been 3 years since i last played Melee so i need a few days to remember my way around the controls ;)

If you want some assistance in being strong we can always ban you from the Smash threads? Im being serious here, not threatening, we actually can do it if you'd like :)

Erm...no thanks. That's a little drastic for my liking :P

I'll keep quoting myself til someone says something about this post.

1. I dunno what a brawlpaper is

2. Bargain board

3. What issues?

hey guys, i havent been on at all recently cause brawl came out 6 days ago, and i stopped by to leave mt friend code, anyway, pm if you add meh, as i prolly won't be back to the thread, cya.

FC: 2449-4285-7656

Well, I found a temporary solution to none of my TVs working with Brawl - I've swapped TVs with my girlfriend's parents for a week, which works fine. Next week my granddad is giving me his old (5 years old, maybe?) TV because he's just bought a HD ready one, so fingers crossed that works otherwise I may have to buy a new one myself..

Anyway, since actually managing to get a colour picture, I was playing Brawl non-stop yesterday evening, and loving every second. Played lots of Vs matches against CPU characters, and unlocked the first three characters that way. My girlfriend and I did co-op on the first few levels of Subspace, too, which was fun, and I completed classic mode once with Ness.

My judgement so far? Faultless. Anyway, back to Brawl for me..

By the way, I haven't played any online yet, but my friends code is 0989-1501-0381. PM me if you add me!

1. I dunno what a brawlpaper is

2. Bargain board

3. What issues?

1.sorry i meant wallpaper but as in brawlpaper :blank: picture of marth and fox

2. Ok but no-one goes there

3. Not really issues but points of discussion.

Woohoo, got my copy! Just played for 2 hours, taking a break for lunch now. I love it even more than I expected...the thing thats hit me most so far is the sound track. So much nostalgia in there. When the Donkey Kong Country theme came on I was hit by an overwhelming urge to play it, but I couldn't drag myself away from Brawl :p

Ive been playing quite a bit of the SSE mode and I have to agree with what most reviewers have said in that it does get quite tedious. I will say that the cutscenes used are awesome though!

Just unlocked Lucario ( sp? ) as my nephews came around and we played quite a few multiplayer matches.

I sincerely can't understand how someone can say SSE is boring and even mark down the game because of it. Not only is it a great extra feature (you can always play the normal modes), it's very fun, it's a cool way to see Nintendo characters together and having them use their fighting skills in an adventure situation is great. Not to mention the trophy stickers, trying to get better times, beat it in harder modes. I really think it's a great feature and if anything it adds to the game a whole new dimension. Also, it has Kirby feeling which is awesome.

When I'm tired of playing normal matches I play SSE and vice versa, this makes the game much more versatile and less tedious.

Maybe people play like 5 hours straight of SSE expecting a different kind of game or wtvr and end up getting bored, but I just can't agree that it gets tedious.

There, it's out of the way :P

Also, Bard hedgehogs, I'm telling mom!

Well for me its tedious, nuff said!

And you're free to do so :P

Oh my God it was so worth the wait.

I'll post my FC later for some gaming godliness.

Ive been playing quite a bit of the SSE mode and I have to agree with what most reviewers have said in that it does get quite tedious. I will say that the cutscenes used are awesome though!

Just unlocked Lucario ( sp? ) as my nephews came around and we played quite a few multiplayer matches.

To me it really just feels like the Adventure mode from Melee fleshed out with some cutscenes. It's still pretty awesome seeing some quite random characters teaming up - Mario and Pit, Samus and Pikachu, Yoshi and Link - but the actual running between fights can be quite annoying. Nonetheless I'm sure I'll end up playing through it 2 or 3 times.