NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

The lack of a Euro release date is infuriating. Although I'd probably wait for it after exams, it's still annoying. I hope it does come out in June.

Fingers crossed this time next week I may of already put a good 12 hours into the game.

The lack of a Euro release date is infuriating. Although I'd probably wait for it after exams, it's still annoying. I hope it does come out in June.

wii-free-loader-medium.jpg

Gonna go get a No Smoking sign and stick it on my door...fucking family and their stupid death sticks

What does this have to do with smash bros?

Anyway, My moms bugging me about getting some sort of exercise today. So I plan to walk to the store and back every half hour to see if there's a line up yet. I'll start at 10:30 (its 10 here now).

Smoke in the house can cause disruption to the lens on the dvd drive in the wii

On a lighter note, the money for Brawl and my Freeloader has been taken :D

What does this have to do with smash bros?

Anyway, My moms bugging me about getting some sort of exercise today. So I plan to walk to the store and back every half hour to see if there's a line up yet. I'll start at 10:30 (its 10 here now).

If you smoke or your room is dusty where your wii is, theres a small chance that the Wii won't read the new dual-layered Disc Brawl uses! and you will get the 'disc unreadable' status when trying to play the game!

If you smoke or your room is dusty where your wii is, theres a small chance that the Wii won't read the new dual-layered Disc Brawl uses! and you will get the 'disc unreadable' status when trying to play the game!

I'm in the process of clearing my entertainment area...was a lot of kegged up dust but my wii should be ok :) am re-ordering everything for optimum deployment too in order to prevent further contamination

I'm in the process of clearing my entertainment area...was a lot of kegged up dust but my wii should be ok :) am re-ordering everything for optimum deployment too in order to prevent further contamination

Yep i've dusted all around my stuff, thankfully it's pretty clean as it's all in my living room and my mum loves it tidy (should thank-her really, lol) ! :D

My family smoke but arent allowed to in here...tho there have been occassions where I've let them. Regret it now tho :(

We'll see in a week or so if its bad (providing it ships tomorrow...but they've taken my money so they better ship it :P)

I just spent over TWO HOURS cleaning my room! Of course it wasn't because of smash just because it was messy. I also dumped a lot of stuff from my drawers which included instructions from Nintendo games which I have no idea why I kept. hehe anyway I guess I'm just neurotic :P

I would imagine the problem only occurs if there is heavy smoking/dust.

Unfortunately, that could include my Wii, as it's in the room that is most smoked in, the living room.

I thought I was the only crazy fool who tidied his room despite the fact Brawl wont be here for a couple weeks :p

I shall also be tidied. Our room is smoke free due to the tenancy agreement (except when some people are just too drunk to care -_-) but as far as dust...maybe worth while to tidy.

lol. Nintendo. Making fanboys into cleaners!

I know they say not to clean it yourself but I wonder how one of those mini vacuums for keyboards and stuff would be any use...

I just played it for an hour and a half and, wow. The best controller is the gam-cube controller, I never tried the wii remote on side an nun-chuck but I assume they're both bad. The classic controller is a little awkward to play with.

I played through a couple levels of subspace emissary and its pretty good. It can be a little awkward at times because the characters move a bit slower than melee but its still pretty fun and will be great once I get used to the controls.

The stage builder is fun to play around with and you can make some neat stuff with it, I'm currently making a stage based off of the first room in metroid 1.

The online is really slow to find opponents for some reason (perhaps because not too many people own the game yet). So I haven't got a chance to play a match online yet.

I haven't got sonic or snake yet so I've yet to try them out.

The new stages are really well designed.

I think the game will play much better in widescreen on an HDTV.

I've already unlocked Marth and Ness, though I haven't bothered trying them out yet as there old characters.

About the Dual layered thing, Its not really that big a problem, Most (movie) DVDs you'd buy today are dual layered.

I'm utterly terrified that my copy of Smash Bros. won't work (haven't decided whether I'll get a Freeloader or wait it out yet), because though no one in my family smokes, there may be a chance of dust affecting the lens... I wonder if they'll release a cleaner disc for the Wii by the time we get Smash.

I'm utterly terrified that my copy of Smash Bros. won't work (haven't decided whether I'll get a Freeloader or wait it out yet), because though no one in my family smokes, there may be a chance of dust affecting the lens... I wonder if they'll release a cleaner disc for the Wii by the time we get Smash.

I'm scared as well! We should be ok though! I'm going to stay positive till it actually happens!

With the US getting this tomorrow NoE better have a release date for us soon, bloody ridiculous it's out everywhere yet we don't even have a date still.

Seeing as i'm on holiday for 4 weeks in April I figure i'll hold off getting a freeloader and see what the situation is when i get back from holiday.

I'm scared as well! We should be ok though! I'm going to stay positive till it actually happens!

I'm going to stay negative until it does work. That way, no disappointments

I'm going to stay negative until it does work. That way, no disappointments

x2

Anyway, Gametrailers review is mediocre, i was expecting a 9.8 or 10.0, :'(

x2

Anyway, Gametrailers review is mediocre, i was expecting a 9.8 or 10.0, :'(

Why would the score be that high...?

I mean, the SSE is pretty bad itself and it is quite similar to the games before it unless you're a hardcore fan...no way would it get 10/10.