NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I woul;d do it but I dont want the fuss of having to use the freeloader every time, and the risk of it not working due to updates to the Wii and so forth so I will reluctantly twaddle on and wait for June 6th

It could be September 08 mate, there's alot of translation after all.

Still, we have nothing from end of April from Nintendo, so theres a slight chance it could be June, they did confirm it isn't this date though, didn't they?

Would be helpful if NOE just announced a damn date, but oh no!

It does suck that you have to insert freeloader avery time you insert the game disk, however, 3/6 months extra practice and the fact that you probably won't be taking Brawl out of the wii permanently means its less bad.

Im caught between two minds, though i think my parents wont buy abroad stuff.

It could be September 08 mate, there's alot of translation after all.

Still, we have nothing from end of April from Nintendo, so theres a slight chance it could be June, they did confirm it isn't this date though, didn't they?

Would be helpful if NOE just announced a damn date, but oh no!

It wont be September. It will be June

They didnt confirm it wasnt the date, they just said that the date hasnt been revealed blah blah blah

Besides, the June 6th date came from one of the high-ups in NOE

It does suck that you have to insert freeloader avery time you insert the game disk, however, 3/6 months extra practice and the fact that you probably won't be taking Brawl out of the wii permanently means its less bad.

Im caught between two minds, though i think my parents wont buy abroad stuff.

You have to load the Freeloader every time, even if you left the Brawl disk in, which is infinitely more annoying

For the extra 15 seconds it takes to swap the freeloader disc, i would rather import a copy than wait until June (If it is June, though might be as late as September!)

It will not be September...I promise you

Oh and the time loading the freeloader and all that will quickly add up each time you play it and before long you will have waited 3 months for Brawl anyway. My way limits it, the freeloader way adds it cumulatively

I hope you do get it in June, but even June is 3 months away. But if you are happy to wait that long, then well done. Personally, for the very little effort in changing a disc for hours of excellent gaming months before the PAL release, its sooooo worth it.:)

n523886791_680902_7478.jpg

lolz sorry couldn't resist, thanks to neogaf for the toon link pic

edit: w00t just noticed i'm a regular now ^^

ROB today:

hidden07.jpg

I played one match as him at the weekend, and he was actually a lot more fun than I expected.

hidden07_080306b-l.jpg

Johnny 5...is alive!

Don't hint/mention/speak of that film to me! :nono:

It will not be September...I promise you

Oh and the time loading the freeloader and all that will quickly add up each time you play it and before long you will have waited 3 months for Brawl anyway. My way limits it, the freeloader way adds it cumulatively

Meh. Freeloader now. Sell Smash on ebay when the EU copy comes out.

My plan at least.

My plan at least.

Ditto

WHITE POWER

My plan at least.

Wouldn't break even. I'm content waiting :)

Im half serebii half ashley. Dunno which way to go.

Likewise. Serebii's smilies after his June6th comments are annoying me.

Besides, the June 6th date came from one of the high-ups in NOE

You were denying that date a little while ago. Has your source confirmed it or something? ;)

Wouldn't break even. I'm content waiting :)

Im aware of that.

I don't know the date :P

I just logically cannot see it being any later than June 6th

Not a friday :p

Today is really not my day :heh:.

I really hope it comes out sometime in May or before though :hmm:

Thinking about it. If I knew the date (and it was reasonable) I probably would be willing to wait. But not knowing and being left in the dark removes any hope I had. I mean there is a good chance it won't be as bad as we're all worrying about, but if that was the case just ruttin' tell us.

Thinking about it. If I knew the date (and it was reasonable) I probably would be willing to wait. But not knowing and being left in the dark removes any hope I had. I mean there is a good chance it won't be as bad as we're all worrying about, but if that was the case just ruttin' tell us.

That's exactly how I feel, if I just saw the light at the end of the tunnel maybe I would wait.