NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

That and it's too much awesome to be contained in a normal disc prison

That is the reason right there!

Its weird even though im complaining about the lack of release date for us im finding my hype for the game gradually fading. This is clearly due to the fact that I have seen most of the extras and stuff. Hopefully I will feel more excited when we do get an official date.

Its weird even though im complaining about the lack of release date for us im finding my hype for the game gradually fading. This is clearly due to the fact that I have seen most of the extras and stuff. Hopefully I will feel more excited when we do get an official date.

Agreed

I gotta make sections on it, I hate doing that before I play a game HATE HATE HATE

Same me...:/...I'm thinking getting Melee again will somewhat quench my thirst for Brawl, might as well perfect my Sheik using skills. But then by when Brawl comes out the great PS3 games coming out would have captured my attention. Spring really is the perfect time to release Brawl.

I was kinda hoping for Pikmin 3 Q3/Q4 but if Brawl is indeed released in Autumn then its less likely that would happen...I thought things were looking up for Nintendo. :confused:

I stopped reading the dojo when the game was released in Japan. Well and I'm currently playing the game, so I suppose it doesn't really matter, but the really secret things, I don't know about them :P

I stopped reading the dojo when the game was released in Japan. Well and I'm currently playing the game, so I suppose it doesn't really matter, but the really secret things, I don't know about them :P

How are you playing it?

I'm so glad i only have less than 2 weeks, i feel bad for europe, there's no reason localisation should take this long, they're either lazy or lying. or both

I'm so glad i only have less than 2 weeks, i feel bad for europe, there's no reason localisation should take this long, they're either lazy or lying. or both

Me as well, 2 weeks to go! and i agree with what your saying!

Im planning to just save some money and time by just shutting out all gaming to brawl comes out as that's what was at the top of my most wanted list while the other stuff i want is on another console I don't own yet :(

Wish they would announce the release date already.

At the moment i'm resorting to playing melee, but i've played it so much and after watching so many brawl vids on youtube i know which i'd rather be playing.

Oh well i'll be getting an xbox360 in a month or so, that should tide me over.

Wish they would announce the release date already.

At the moment i'm resorting to playing melee, but i've played it so much and after watching so many brawl vids on youtube i know which i'd rather be playing.

One -boy to another, I completely agree with you.

I lost hype shortly after the dojo thing started. I used to read it daily, then stopped. What's the point in knowing everything about a game before playing it. It's what spoiled Harvest Moon on the Cube, Bioshock and many more games. Games I've read nothing on and only just bought I get more fun out of. DMC for instance.

I lost hype shortly after the dojo thing started. I used to read it daily, then stopped. What's the point in knowing everything about a game before playing it. It's what spoiled Harvest Moon on the Cube, Bioshock and many more games. Games I've read nothing on and only just bought I get more fun out of. DMC for instance.

It all depends on the type of game. Sure, there are hidden stuff in Brawl, but it isn't so much about finding out the stuff as enjoying the gameplay. For me it isn't, at least.

There was no hidden stuff in Harvest Moon or Bioshock, well what I played of Bioshock. Don't think ive even done half of it. It wasn't about finding whatever was hidden there. I could have enjoyed the game if I hadnt known that the game would have ended in 7 game time years. The places of everywhere in the game, what gifts each girls liked, Harvest moon was spoilt after reading up way too much about it.

I dont ever plan to do it again, as tempting as smash bros it.

There was no hidden stuff in Harvest Moon or Bioshock, well what I played of Bioshock. Don't think ive even done half of it. It wasn't about finding whatever was hidden there. I could have enjoyed the game if I hadnt known that the game would have ended in 7 game time years. The places of everywhere in the game, what gifts each girls liked, Harvest moon was spoilt after reading up way too much about it.

But that's still stuff that you're supposed to find out yourself. There's also that kind of stuff in Brawl, but it's not a central part of the game. It's all about how important the "finding it out yourself" is for the game and for the player himself, if you know what you mean.

I think could have are the keywords here.

But that's still stuff that you're supposed to find out yourself. There's also that kind of stuff in Brawl, but it's not a central part of the game. It's all about how important the "finding it out yourself" is for the game and for the player himself, if you know what you mean.

indeed some people actually don't mind finding out everything before a game's released, me personally, i try to stay away from storyline spoilers, but i like to find out other features, like characters

well *shock horror* im kind of bored with melee now. I didnt think id say this but it really isnt as fun, and I dont see how brawl will make things much fresher. I'll buy it, but i think MK Wii Fit and NMH are as highly anticipated.

With MK id just buy new games if there were more tracks. I still like playing DD and i would have played DS if i hadnt sold it (because it was crap) a lot more. So if 3 MK wii game come out in the next 2 years id have to lap up all of them

Watch this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYPPZfaAxCc

Its well impressive, especially the second one

Its a Home-Run Contest

It's going to be fun to try and get some great records in that mode, spent ages on it in Melee. Got 2563 meters with Ganondorf in Melee, probably won't be able to get that high (with one Ganon) in Brawl judging from that video.

2500? That's impressive. My highest was only about 1100 because I struggled with the bat drop combos and got too damn frustrated retrying over and over.