NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Yes, Song of Storms is good, but Saria's Song owns it. Sorry but when you enter the Lost Woods in OOT... Unbeatable.

I agree, that song (along with Song of Time, Zelda's Lullaby, and Bolero of Fire) has been burned to my mind, I cannot forget them, luckily!

"Perfect shield" is the same as power shielding, though there wasn't a mention of the fact that you could reflect projectiles with it. Does this mean this has been taken out? I hope not, it was so awesome when you could pull it off.

No one thinks they are kings of the world. The moment you learn the advance techniques the moment you realise there are like thousands and thousands of people better than you.

Oh yes, there are lots of annoying people out there who gets big in their mouths when they've learned how to L-cancel or wavedash or whatever. And those are the people who have given pro-players a bad name.

They should do the same for Metroid Prime 1

phendrana, phazon mines and the chozoey lava place that i forget the name of.

Event 37

I will do that first, and then play allways with the song ^^

Here's a pic showing my love for the music

lovesu6.png

Im looping for 1:10 hours xD

Man, I'm really digging Pit, even though I didnt quite get the hand of his bow and gliding.

Also, Marth's Final Smash is suicidal, but awesome

Oh yes, there are lots of annoying people out there who gets big in their mouths when they've learned how to L-cancel or wavedash or whatever. And those are the people who have given pro-players a bad name.

But they're not pro players are they? Exactly. it's pointless to attack people who play smash competitively, because it's not them who act all retarded; it's a small portion of idiots.

I've seen the first 3 levels of the Subspace Emissary, the first rulled, the others where "MEH"

Event 37

I will do that first, and then play allways with the song ^^

Here's a pic showing my love for the music

lovesu6.png

Im looping for 1:10 hours xD

thanks for the cameo

I've seen the first 3 levels of the Subspace Emissary, the first rulled, the others where "MEH"

Well tbh if anyone expected the Subspace Emissary to be any good they were well ahead of themselves.

But they're not pro players are they? Exactly. it's pointless to attack people who play smash competitively, because it's not them who act all retarded; it's a small portion of idiots.

I'm not attacking anyone. :) I agree with you.

I've spent the whole day (from 11 a.m. this morning till ... well, right now) watching AnimeEater2's complete collection of Subspace Emissary gameplay videos. Personally, I think it looks awesome.

O_O, you spoiled yourself?

Bah, now it will not be funny lol

But ok, if you say so, i'l give it a try

But first... [spoiler=:D]EVENT 37!!!!!!

Man, I'm really digging Pit, even though I didnt quite get the hand of his bow and gliding.

Also, Marth's Final Smash is suicidal, but awesome

Having played a fair bit with Marth/against Marth (friend), my opinion of it has gone down a bit. It's surprisingly quite easy to dodge his final smash. You can roll out the way as he goes past to avoid all damage, and a fair few times he's gone right off the edge. Also, as long as you jump you can try hit Marth on the way down to know his FS ball off him.

But if you do get a hit, it is ridiculously good. :)

Having played a fair bit with Marth/against Marth (friend), my opinion of it has gone down a bit. It's surprisingly quite easy to dodge his final smash. You can roll out the way as he goes past to avoid all damage, and a fair few times he's gone right off the edge. Also, as long as you jump you can try hit Marth on the way down to know his FS ball off him.

Well from what i've heard, he could be the best in the game :heh:

His FS looks wicked tbh. Aslong as you don't make it obvious when ure gonna use it it should prove to be one of the best.

Thats interesting...I wonder if a Marth can counter another Marth's FS.

Thats interesting...I wonder if a Marth can counter another Marth's FS.

I very much doubt it, I think it's an instant critical if it does hit. But it's not that hard to roll.

One thing I will say, Wario is actually really good, I can see him becoming very popular. His FS must be one of the best too, if not the most fun to control. :)

Considering Sakurai has made this game more competitive and has put in more techniques, I doubt that will happen.

Also, i really doubt there will be another smash game. If there is, i doubt it would be on Nintendos next console.

More techniques? Like what?

O_O, you spoiled yourself?

Bah, now it will not be funny lol

But ok, if you say so, i'l give it a try

But first... [spoiler=:D]EVENT 37!!!!!!

Yeah, I know it maybe was a little stupid, but I couldn't resist. Besides, I'll probably enjoy it anyway when I can finally play it myself.

The gameplay itself is pretty much a more advanced version of Melee's sidescrolling Adventure Mode. I mostly watched the videos because of the story and cutscenes. I've wanted a story where the Nintendo characters team up against a common enemy for ages, and now it has finally come true. Therefore, I'm very hyped about it. :)

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=dKVAuioroNc

Erasing data...:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

O_O'

... Is this really in the game?