NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

40/40...sexy! I wonder what IGN and Gamespot will give it. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a 9.5 from either tbh.

Oh, and Shiek looks just AMAZING! Completely agressive and badass.

So here's a question. Who thinks this will surpass Galaxy and get a better rating on Gamerankings as the best game fo all time?

I think it will.

There's nothing in this game where I can point my finger at and say: "I don't like this thing here."

Except for Mario's down-b. "F.L.U.D.D." or whatever it's called. It just sucks that they've replaced his Mario Tornado with this! Everyone hates F.L.U.D.D. ...

Can someone clear something up for me, is Sheik meant to be male? I hear lots of people referring to Sheik as "he" but it's just Zelda all tarted up (or down). Imo the new Sheik model looks alot more feminine.

Except for Mario's down-b. "F.L.U.D.D." or whatever it's called. It just sucks that they've replaced his Mario Tornado with this! Everyone hates F.L.U.D.D. ...

I don't, that automatically makes you wrong! AH AH!

He still has the tornado...it's his Down Air move.

And yes, FLUDD sucks.

yeah i saw it too if thats the case i will be very happy but i know for sure we get it a week or a month after the rest

Can someone clear something up for me, is Sheik meant to be male? I hear lots of people referring to Sheik as "he" but it's just Zelda all tarted up (or down). Imo the new Sheik model looks alot more feminine.

A think it's because Sheik is suposed to look like a guy, to be a great disguise. But who cares, he\she is in the game and I'm trully happy :D

And Fludd doesn't suck. It's just that SUnshine would have been a better game without it.

A think it's because Sheik is suposed to look like a guy, to be a great disguise. But who cares, he\she is in the game and I'm trully happy :D

And Fludd doesn't suck. It's just that SUnshine would have been a better game without it.

Sunshine would have been a completely different game without it, the whole game was designed arround FLUDD, so it's not even viable to think about SNS without it. Just because some people say it's a bad game, because of ridiculous expectations, they diss one of the most fun 3D platformers arround (not talking about you:P). And FLUDD was pretty original and was a nice change for Mario. Not to be permanent though.

Not including FLUDD would be just stupid, I mean, it's one of Mario's signature "moves" now, it just gives him more of the "all around" feel.

Sheik is just Zelda in disguise as a Sheikah, the disguise is done with magic, so she looks very different, but it's still Zelda. I hate the "Sheik's a shemale!" arguments.

Thats good news.

Did they say anything about internet lag?

Japan has one of the best Internet speeds in the world.

So here's a question. Who thinks this will surpass Galaxy and get a better rating on Gamerankings as the best game fo all time?

I think it will.

Not a chance. Galaxy's score is so high because of how fresh it is and how many crazy new ideas there are, it's very innovative.

Brawl is clearly going to be good and score high but at its core it's changed very little since Melee. That's a good thing yes but when it comes to reviews games that break brand new ground entirely always score higher. I don't think final smashes and a more fleshed out singleplayer are really enough for us to see most sites churning out 10's.

He still has the tornado...it's his Down Air move.

And yes, FLUDD sucks.

His other thing was cool though; especially as it was from the Mario Lands.

They should have made E. Gadd playable instead and given him FLUDD & Poltergust :)

Ah cool, I hadn't spotted that. Olimar's FS sounds interesting; I wonder how it works?

Creatures probably come in to eat people as it gets dark :D

Was this posted befofe?

Wow...

http://stilldelayed.ytmnd.com/

But there's no sense crying over every delay...

Maybe February... HAHA FAT CHANCE!

Oh my god that rocks dude the portal song is sweet! : peace:

Here is the original version - Portal - I'm still alive best ending credits song ever!!!!!

Portal Song Lyrics

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture Science

We do what we must

because we can.

For the good of all of us.

Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake.

You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

And the Science gets done.

And you make a neat gun.

For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry.

I'm being so sincere right now.

Even though you broke my heart.

And killed me.

And tore me to pieces.

And threw every piece into a fire.

As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

Now these points of data make a beautiful line.

And we're out of beta.

We're releasing on time.

So I'm GLaD. I got burned.

Think of all the things we learned

for the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.

I think I prefer to stay inside.

Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Maybe Black Mesa

THAT WAS A JOKE.

HAHA. FAT CHANCE.

Anyway, this cake is great.

It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking

when there's Science to do.

When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.

I've experiments to run.

There is research to be done.

On the people who are still alive.

And believe me I am still alive.

I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.

I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.

While you're dying I'll be still alive.

And when you're dead I will be still alive.

STILL ALIVE (x2)

A wii version of portal would be sweet - wow way off topic!

As for FLUDD - he sucks, no wait he blows, - wow he does both!:heh:

This game has now officially gone from "fan-effing-tastic" to "orgasmagical". I have a hard time even being pissed about the delay. For the perfect game (which I believe this game to be) I am willing to wait. And I do believe Brawl could surpass Galaxy.

Oh my god that rocks dude the portal song is sweet! : peace:

Everyone loves it!:smile:

(Careful with the link, that's copyrighted stuff. The mods might not like it.)

And here's the lyrics for the smash one:

This was a failure.

I'm making a post here: HUGE PROTEST.

It's hard to not ask you for compensation.

Smash Brothers Dojo.

You do what you want, because you can.

For the pain of all of us,

except the ones still in bed.

But there's no sense crying over every delay,

We just keep on hoping 'til we finally play.

And the game gets done and you make a neat pun

For the people who still check your site.

I'm not even angry.

Who am I kidding? Yes, I am.

Mainly 'cause you said the game would come out:

3rd of December.

And I checked the updates every day.

And as they sucked it hurt because

I had to check every day.

Now these lame old updates finally got real good,

and in every morning, your site heightened my mood.

So I'm glad Brawl got pushed, otherwise it would be rushed

for the people who still check your site.

Go ahead and shaft me.

I think prefer a litte wait.

Maybe it will not be far way now?

Maybe February -

That was a joke. Haha. Fat chance.

Anyway, this game is great:

It's so exciting and cool.

Look at me still ranting when there's nothing to do.

When I look on this board it makes me glad I'm not you.

I'm addicted to fun, no matter what I'll still be one

of the people who still check your site.

And believe me I still check your site.

I'm playing Halo and still check your site.

I must recover and still check your site.

While others curse you I still check your site.

And when they kill you I'll still check your site.

Check your site...

Check your site.

The liquid physics engine was invented first. It was only after they had finished the F.L.U.D.D physics that they decided to put Mario in it. Sunshine wouldn't have been better without it. People just found it disappointed that it wasn't as good as the other Marios, mainly because it wasn't built 100% around mario like the previous games.

The liquid physics engine was invented first. It was only after they had finished the F.L.U.D.D physics that they decided to put Mario in it. Sunshine wouldn't have been better without it. People just found it disappointed that it wasn't as good as the other Marios, mainly because it wasn't built 100% around mario like the previous games.

... Like Star Fox Adventures was built around Dinosaur Planet. And I loved both games. Just because two games merge doesn't mean they get bad. Of course they are not what they would have been, but we might as well have ended up with none of the games at all.

Everyone loves it!:smile:

(Careful with the link, that's copyrighted stuff. The mods might not like it.)

Changed it to a video : peace:

Well, Sakurai refers to Sheik as a female on the Dojo, so I guess that makes it official.

Apart from that, what the others said is what I, too, believe.

Who thinks this will surpass Galaxy and get a better rating on Gamerankings as the best game fo all time?

No, it won't. Not a chance. It will probably score a little better than Melee. I can't even give good enough arguments apart from it being too fan-orientated. Ish.

I think 'Not a chance' is too negative. I think it has a chance to, it has everything and to me better than Galaxy and most other games out there.

There's loads of things it's surpassed from Melee and the lifespan and all the classic songs from previous games.

Shino I didn't know you were a fellow Castlevania fan! You are truly worthy of being my Consiglieri!

Shino I didn't know you were a fellow Castlevania fan! You are truly worthy of being my Consiglieri!

I must confess Don, I have only played one Castlevania game completely... I can't stand the shame. BUT! I loved every single second of it.