NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Am I the only person who wants Ash from Pokémon (his original voice) to be his voice?

Indeed Jordan that would be awesome. DO IT SAKURAI!

I highly doubt that they're letting Pokémon Trainer call Squirtle "Zenigame" in the English version.

By the way, if you're curious, PT's voice is being played by the same person who voiced the original Satoshi (Ash)

But it would be awesome if he had this Japanese voice, since it sounds exactly like the original Portuguese Ash (before they changed his voice).

EDIT: I made a mistake before. "Athletic" is from SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, not Yoshi's Story. I'll fix it right away.

Am I the only person who wants Ash from Pokémon (his original voice) to be his voice?

Nope. Though I'd love it if you could make the pokemon trainer Brock instead.

But it would be awesome if he had this Japanese voice, since it sounds exactly like the original Portuguese Ash (before they changed his voice).

Yeah it's incredible it sounds exactly the same.

The concept behind the WarioWare level sound pure genious :D The 'Don't move' level promises to be hilarious.

The man in green is Toyoda Ikkou a celebrity in japan, I have seen him on the show downtown gaki no tsukai now and then.

Nothing yet, I really wish they would just announce one. America has known it since October.

Edit: Another WiFi commercial which rectifies one of my main concerns about online play. It's possible to play online with more than one player on your Wii, although this is for Teams. I hope it's also possible for Free for alls.

Girl in green is a man.

Thank god for that. Misread it as "Girl in green is a woman," paid no attention to the nonsensical statement that such a sentence would make, and watched the advert.

As a result, I'm still wiping off parts of my exploded brain off my screen as I write.

Pretty sweet commercial ^^

Oh yeah, anyone any info on whether or not new challengers will be revealed/ included in the game?

Nothing yet, I really wish they would just announce one. America has known it since October.

Edit: Another WiFi commercial which rectifies one of my main concerns about online play. It's possible to play online with more than one player on your Wii, although this is for Teams. I hope it's also possible for Free for alls.

These adverts are so confusing what do bouncing eggs have to do with Smash Bros?

and assholes who only ever want to play capture the flag.

What?!?!:wtf:

I really hope we get this in March; please NOE please!!!

I hope it's also possible for Free for alls.

Wont this just make people team up and not attack each other?

Girl in green is a man.

Wasn't the dude in the pink cardie in Cashern?

No because I certainly wouldn't spare the person sat next to me because killing them is brilliant and if its a team match anyway of course you're not going to kill your team mate.

It would probably be the other way around for me, just like Jimz. :)

Here is a list of all known alternate colours from the characters available at Jump Festa:

# Mario: Blue, Brown, Fire-Flower, Green, Wario Colours

# Link: Red, Blue, Yellow, Dark Link, Purple

# Kirby: White, Green, Red, Light Blue, Yellow

# Pikachu: Emerald Bandana, Goggles, 4 Different Hats

# Fox: Green, Orange, Light Purple, Dark Fox, White (not confirmed)

# Samus: Red, Light Blue, White on Red (unconfirmed)

# Bowser: Undisclosed colors

# Yoshi: Pink, Blue, Yeloow, Red, Light Blue

# Peach: Red, White, Peac Green, Orchid, Orange

# Pit: Green, Black Gold

# Wario: Black, Orange

# Ike: No one mentions his alt. colors.

# Diddy: Pink, Yellow, Light Blue, Green, White (unconfirmed)

# Meta Knight: Orange, Dark Meta Knight, Green, Crimson, White, Kirby Colors

Weekly Jumpan also discovered what the eight WarioWare modes are in the WarioWare stage. They are Appeal!, Destroy!, Shave!, Cracker/Clacker! (?), Stay Dry!, Dodge!, Jump!, Don't Move!

There are reports that Kirby was able to eat certain items and gain the ability. Of course he can only use one at a time, just like when he gains the powers of players. Firby eating a Fire Flower= fire breathing Kirby, ect.

I have had this news for a dew days, but was waiting to post it until it had more proof. It seems now that the news was true, and there is a Birdo Assist Trophy that shoots eggs out. The Birdo AT is fully rendered in nice, 3-D graphics, unlike the Birdo in Melee. Once of the people who originally claimed Birdo to be an AT also claimed Tingle to have a "Goldeen" attack, of just spinning around and chanting his trademark words. This is not 100% confirmed, but it has come from a few sources and seems that it is most likely real.

http://www.brawlcentral.com

Rumour: Demo comming

Probably fake of course. But I can hope can't I?

Why are these rumours always accompanied by pictures of an old TV in a dark room?

Why are these rumours always accompanied by pictures of an old TV in a dark room?

Becuase they are almost always fake lol.