NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Fox doesn't have a Wolf costume unless you're implying the Dark Fox one? Or you meant, he's going to get one, so that could be the case.

Must be the Dark Fox costume.

Still, Wolf as a character would fit in with the villain Vs heroes theme that Brawl has.

I'll definitely be playing this offline with friends. If the microcosm of "Master Players" here is evidence of wider arrogance, then I'll be avoiding online matches for the sake of my own enjoyment.

Likewise...

people like zell who practically play the game on a daily basis

Hey hey hey... I play 360 on a daily basis now :heh:

Oh my god, everyone is harassing me for info :(

I think I've screwed myself over by deconfirming rumours...I'm boned

If I disappear for a while, you know whats happened :p

What do you guys think about this:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=133207

Some guy made this prediction back in October, where he predicted the Dragoon perfectly including three parts and the crosshair. I don't usually go for rumours, but this one is so out there it almost couldn't have been guessed this perfectly.

yea he's called the prophet apparently, they discussed this in "Show me your news"

Jump Festa Info:

- Kirby’s Final Smash = roughly 35% damage

- The Soccer Ball item catches fire when used. It cannot be countered or caught.

- Clock item slows down time, which makes your opponents slower. This lasts for a certain amount of time. You can also get a clock that will screw up, and slow you down instead.

- Lucas’s PK Freeze is more maneuverable than Ness’s PK Flash

- Snakes’s land mines don’t detonate based on proximity. They are remote controlled.

- New FE Music: “The Kingdom of Bernâ€

- Regigigas, Metagross, Onix and Garchomp can come out of a Pokeball. Metagross = Earthquake, Onix = same move from Super Smash Bros., Regigigas = Crush Grip (this move not confirmed)

- Rosalina’s AT: Luna hovers around the board and will toss star bits. These can be used to recover damage. A luna follows Rosalina around.

- Pit and the Pokemon Trainer talk during their final smash. Pokemon Trainer - “Take That! Triple Finish!â€

- Wario is powerful, but has a lot of start-up lag.

- Pegasus Knight = AT

- Zelda’s Din’s Fire has been Nefred a bit (seen in a video, not playable)

Jump Festa Info:

That part interests me the most. I was a little worried smash moves would be overpowered but 35% damage really isn't OP at all.

Oh my god, everyone is harassing me for info :(

I think I've screwed myself over by deconfirming rumours...I'm boned

If I disappear for a while, you know whats happened :p

Are you talking about elsewhere? And how come you get this info from running a Pokemon site? :wtf:

Jump Festa Info:

- The Soccer Ball item catches fire when used. It cannot be countered or caught.

- Clock item slows down time, which makes your opponents slower. This lasts for a certain amount of time. You can also get a clock that will screw up, and slow you down instead.

- Snakes’s land mines don’t detonate based on proximity. They are remote controlled.

- New FE Music: “The Kingdom of Bernâ€

- Regigigas, Metagross, Onix and Garchomp can come out of a Pokeball. Metagross = Earthquake, Onix = same move from Super Smash Bros., Regigigas = Crush Grip (this move not confirmed)

- Rosalina’s AT: Luna hovers around the board and will toss star bits. These can be used to recover damage. A luna follows Rosalina around.

- Pit and the Pokemon Trainer talk during their final smash. Pokemon Trainer - “Take That! Triple Finish!â€

- Wario is powerful, but has a lot of start-up lag.

- Pegasus Knight = AT

What game is Pegasus Knight from? Fire Emblem?

Jump Festa Info:

Nefred? What does that mean?

I think it means "Nerfed".

Meaning its alot less powerful.

You know those old Nerf guns you used to get.

Nefred is different from nerfed.

A Nefred is when someone in a company saves it from going bankrupt, named after Nefred Jillicissit who worked for a company a long time ago.

.....Although that doesnt make sense in this context so it probably is nerfed....

Nefred is different from nerfed.

A Nefred is when someone in a company saves it from going bankrupt, named after Nefred Jillicissit who worked for a company a long time ago.

.....Although that doesnt make sense in this context so it probably is nerfed....

Haha, that made me laugh quite abit :D

Yay for Onix's return. Not the greatest, but I thought he shouldn't have been dropped from Melee.

Holy crap, I like it already. This is probably the first time I'm excited to play football in a videogame.:heh:

More proof that Lucas > Ness

- Pegasus Knight = AT

Holy crap, Metagross! One of the few 3rd generation Pokemon I liked.

@Tales: Yeah, It's Fire Emblem, speaking of which:

- New FE Music: “The Kingdom of Bern”

Cube, where did you get this information? I need to make sure that song is from FE7, not 6 (since 6 has one with a similar name).

Cube, where did you get this information? I need to make sure that song is from FE7, not 6 (since 6 has one with a similar name).

It cames from a thread translating japanese infos coming from Jump Festa here.

It cames from a thread translating japanese infos coming from Jump Festa here.

Thanks, it's confirming a lot (except they can't decide which Bern song it is. Really hope it's the FE7 one.)

-Castform is in a pokéball

-Latias/Latios too (details are confusing)

-The Pegasus Knight is actually a group (maybe a triangle attack?)

-Sothe uses kicks, not his knives (bummer :hmm:)

-Birdo is an Assist Trophy (Unconfirmed)

-Tingle is the Goldeen of Assist Trophies (Unconfirmed)

Let's see what else I can find...

EDIT:

-Kirby's comet dash attack has been replaced with his Yo-Yo crazy breakdancing move. (Awesome, since I love that move.)

-WarioWare stage gives you little rewards should you complete the minigames (Ex.: healing)

-Animal Crossing Main Theme, Balloon Trip from Balloon Fight, WarioWare Main Theme are all confirmed music

-Sandbag is some sort of a container item. You must beat him up for items to come out.

MORE EDIT:

-The Bern theme really appears to be the one from FE7, "Kingdom of Bern"

-Zelda's Great Bay song from Melee makes a return

-Link and Ike's Final Smash deal 67% and 70%, respectively

-New Music list:

-Metroid Ending (unspecified game)

-Brinstar Music

-Samus' Theme (I don't know this one. Some say it's from Super Metroid)

-Athletic (SMW 2: Yoshi's Island)

-Battle music from Fire Emblem 7 (unspecified. Probably "Strike")

-Tingle is the Goldeen of Assist Trophies (Unconfirmed)

lol that'd be kinda funny, but i would like him to do something rather that just be a goldeen, like every once and a while he throws a cd or stickers, not much but at least he can be useful, 'cause tingle's awesome

Either Latios or Latias is released from the ball. They call the other and they fly into a randomly selected opponent in a X shape formation. One coming from top left one coming from top right

Got an e-mail from Gameplay today saying the release date is now March 28th. Probably just a place holder date, but a March release would be awesome.

Please....please Nintendo.......please....leave Pokemon trainers voice as is for the US version as well.

lol that'd be kinda funny, but i would like him to do something rather that just be a goldeen, like every once and a while he throws a cd or stickers, not much but at least he can be useful, 'cause tingle's awesome

He should rob a few items and fly away.

Please....please Nintendo.......please....leave Pokemon trainers voice as is for the US version as well.

Am I the only person who wants Ash from Pokémon (his original voice) to be his voice?