NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I just want Isaac in there and then I'll be fine.

Still, I wouldn't mind an S-E character...

Ahh who cares. I really think Lloyd or someone from ToS should be in, after all isn't he in Soul Calibur or something? Either way, I think he has a fair chance.

He won't be in. He's too random.

Am I the only one who what's to see Tails in brawl?

I'm doing this on my wii just so you know

Tails is an assist trophy, he was confirmed from that event months ago.

I hear a lot of people say that, but I haven't seen any proof of it anywhere. I'm still not sure if it's true.

No confirmation? I coulda sworn he was in a video one time. And weren't there some screenshots too? Have I imagined all this, hmm.

The lack of respect for the Blue Bomber on this forum disgust me! For shame!!! Wonder if I should start dishing infractions out for all those who have hate for Megaman, hmmm............

The lack of respect for the Blue Bomber on this forum disgust me! For shame!!! Wonder if I should start dishing infractions out for all those who have hate for Megaman, hmmm............

I love him! Really!

:heh:

Seriously, I'm also surprised with the hate (not just here) for Megaman. It's like people forget he's a perfect Super Smash Bros character, that starred in great games in the past.

Its not hate, its just he doesn't deserve to be in this high society club.

i think he deserves a place in brawl at least much more then Snake megaman became some sort of video game icon like Sonic and mario only when Megaman became 3d it lost my respect

Its not hate, its just he doesn't deserve to be in this high society club.

The same can be said about Sonic.

Unlike that blue speedy turd, megaman has been with nintendo since the NES era

Oh, great update! I think I prefer the classic Wario look. I love how his flab spills out over his overalls.

Overalls Wario

wario_071224a-l.jpg

This is the standard Wario found in Smash.

Everyone can change colours, of course. But Wario alone is special...

wario_071224b-l.jpg

Look! Wario is in overalls!

There may be some people who prefer this one. This is the "classic" Wario.

wario_071224c-l.jpg

Flab is poking out from his sides...

Choose him just like you would any of the other characters. This outfit appears after the six standard colour variations.

wario_071224d-l.jpg

Press the X or Y Button, or poke the pattern to change colours.

What’s more, this version has its own colour variations. What a bonus!

wario_071224e-l.jpg

Oh! Talk about individualised!

[/Quote]

So we have our first costume change now. I hope there will be more of these, although he says Wario alone. Still a good update.

mmh now now he is not the only one link had a Special Costume ( Dark link )

only by seeing this it means Wario has about 14 costume collors? as sakurai said every character has about 7 different costumes

mmh now now he is not the only one link had a Special Costume ( Dark link )

Yeah, but Dark Link is just a colour change, not an alternate costume.

Love the icey & snwoy landscapes Sakurai used. Really getting into the Christmas Spirit

It would be great if you could unlock these costumes, let Mario become Dr. Mario, switch Link to Cel-Shaded Link (that is, if it isn't a character already...).

How trivial today's update may seem to some, I love it. The fact that Sakurai & Co. think about these things really proves that they sincerely care about this game. Plus, since Mario has been running around in Wario's colours since Melee (or maybe even Smash Bros., don't remember), Wario couldn't join without his good ol' original costume, now, could he?

The alternate costume idea is something I've missed since the original Smash Bros. If you can do it with some of the other characters, too, this game will kick 10 percent more behind than it already does - which is a lot!

Notice that some of Wario's alternate colours for his original costume are identical to Mario's, particularly the red/blue and green/orange. One thing to note, though, is that Wario's cap for the red/blue costume is red (unlike Mario's blue), which makes him nearly identical to the early Mario games and the cartoons in which the shirt and overall colours were swapped for Mario and Luigi. This was also mentioned in Mario's trophy in Melee.

The brown costume is the same as Mario's with swapped colours, except it's generally more beige.

The very light (almost icy) red/blue costume has Mario's colours as we know them, except the cap colour is swapped again.

Sorry for going geek on the colours. I just have something for colours.