NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Wario was also shown with this kind of gun in videos from E for All. He used it to change Zelda (or Peach:wtf:) into a trophy and steal her.

So it's a petrification gun. Bowser gets away with a small technicality.:heh:

I would be inclined to agree with the above comment. Make it elements of star fighting and other elements to mix it up. Maybe side games of turn based strategy.

Make it elements of star fighting and other elements to mix it up. Maybe side games of turn based strategy.

They did. It was awful.

They did. It was awful.

are you talking about command? i heard it was good, but i haven't played it yet so iunno

are you talking about command? i heard it was good, but i haven't played it yet so iunno

I thought it was pretty good. It's the game most true to Lylat Wars so far.

This video makes me long for a decent current-gen Starfox game.

One with good motion sensing or the ability to control without it if you do so wish

Metal Knight & Ice Climbers fighting wire frame fighter.

smash.jpg

Suggests that Meta Knight will at least at some point be fighting for the good guys.

They did. It was awful.

Really? I very much enjoyed. Not Lylat Wars enjoyed it, but still.

No Megaman for Brawl???!!!

During a question/answer session in the latest Bionic Commando podcast, Keiji Inafune lets us know that Mega Man isn’t in Brawl. His answer is pretty fun, and includes a little teasing throughout.

Well, I really do love Super Smash Brothers. It’s a great series…but, Nintendo hasn’t asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I’m still waiting…we have a little bit of time left, it’s not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we’d like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they’ll give me a call.

Source GoNintendo.

If this is the case and it turns out the Blue Bomber isnt in the game I will be very, very disappointed especially as he fits into the Smash Universe better than Solid Snake.

It would be a shame if Megaman doesn't make it in. But he says another few months when it's out next month in Japan, maybe this was made some time ago although that doesn't seem so.

mmh too bad but i can deal with it , there are enough cool characters in the game

i like every one of them , only yoshi i dont like

A Sega representative also declare that Sonic wasn't on cards for Smash Bros few weeks before they unveiled it.

I only believe what is on the dojo.

It would be very cool to see Mega man in there. But I'd prefer any of these ahead of Mega Man:

Joe from Viewtiful Joe

Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia

Krystal from Starfox

There has been a lack of character lately, where are the new characters???? and even the old ones - Ganon, Luigi, Falcon, Falco etc...

No Megaman for Brawl???!!!

Source GoNintendo.

If this is the case and it turns out the Blue Bomber isnt in the game I will be very, very disappointed especially as he fits into the Smash Universe better than Solid Snake.

Best news ever.

I'm glad

The less 3rd party characters the better

A Sega representative also declare that Sonic wasn't on cards for Smash Bros few weeks before they unveiled it.

I only believe what is on the dojo.

It wasn't a few weeks, it was several months and what they said was that they were in talks, not that they hadnt been contacted at all

It wasn't a few weeks, it was several months and what they said was that they were in talks, not that they hadnt been contacted at all

Argh! My memory failed me...

Anyway, they can put Goemon in instead.:heh:

yeah i forgot about that game Mystical ninja 64 and mystical ninja 2 ill buy them both if it comes to the VC

and i still want to know who the 3rd third party character will be if it isnt megaman mmmh then who is who is besides megaman the most wanted third party character?

No Megaman? Yay!

Uhh, I mean boo! Boo Nintendo!

Uhh, I mean I love Nintendo! Love!

Ahh who cares. I really think Lloyd or someone from ToS should be in, after all isn't he in Soul Calibur or something? Either way, I think he has a fair chance. And Mog! or Dueler X or whatever he goes by nowadays.