NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Meh @ K Rool tbh.

*Sigh*

Time to get out my beatin' stick for all this nonsense in her I think.

BRB.

I'll get me blunderbuss, ReZ, and we'll lay down some reasoning.

To be honest I don't think K. Rool will be in Brawl, but thats not to say that I don't think he should be in it!

I'll get me blunderbuss, ReZ, and we'll lay down some reasoning.

To be honest I don't think K. Rool will be in Brawl, but thats not to say that I don't think he should be in it!

I reckon theres a chance he will be, because Diddy Kong is in it...but equally he hasn't been in a game for ages! :(

(When was his last appearance exactly?)

Time only Matches suck; it's just people chasing the weakest guy for a point, and without much point for worrying about your own life. Especially since if you don't change the generic timed rules you can cheat 1/2 the time.

I reckon theres a chance he will be, because Diddy Kong is in it...but equally he hasn't been in a game for ages! :(

(When was his last appearance exactly?)

He appeared as a racer in DK: Barrel blast and was the final boss in King of Swing (he's probably also in the DS one). He's trapped with DK in an endless cycle of spin-off.:shakehead I seriously want this to stop. Nintendo need to develop a new platforming DK game. But, since Subspace Emissary seems to be hugely based on heroes vs villains, I think he has pretty good chances to be in.

I'd love to see him in his Kaptain incarnation along with his pirate ship as a stage (and his kickass music). Smash bros need pirate!

His moveset can be:

Neutral B: His musket inhale projectiles (items, Link's bombs,...) thrown at him with a limit of inhaled object simultaneously (2 or 3). If there's more than this limit in the musket, it explodes damaging K.Rool.

Forward + B: Fire a cannonball with his musket. Can randomly fire spiked cannonball or explosive barrel. If items has been previously sucked, the musket will fire them instead of cannonball.

Up+B: Use his musket as a propeller.

Down+B: Invisibilty similar to Meta-Knight one.

His grabs can also be grapple ones like Link by firing an anchor from his musket.

We need a new 2-D DKC on WiiWare or DS.

This is 100% true. This is literally the most anti-lie thing thats ever been said. Ever.

Donkey Kong Country 4 ; The Revenge of King K Rool

Starring Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong (Then halfway through Diddy gets kidnapped) and Dixie Kong then. Awesome.

This is 100% true. This is literally the most anti-lie thing thats ever been said. Ever.

Donkey Kong Country 4 ; The Revenge of King K Rool

Starring Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong (Then halfway through Diddy gets kidnapped) and Dixie Kong then. Awesome.

No! There are three possibilities for it:

1.) A dual storyline, with teams of two. It will start off DK and Diddy / Dixie + Baby, then at certain points due to various humorous mishaps (Minecarts swapping tracks, monkeys falling from trees, etc!) the teams will mix up as the game proceeds. The final boss will then be an epic battle vs K.Rool, where each Kong will take turns to use their specific ability to defeat him, ending with DK vs K.Rool.

2.) The game starts with DK and Diddy, and at mid points Dixie and Baby become available for selection. You can then choose the two which you would like to use for each level. There will be specific areas only accessible by each Kong, thereby increasing replay value. The end boss will be the same as above.

3) Number 2 happens, only instead of Dixie and Baby, it is the DK64 crew. Tiny and whoever the thick one was are pretty much exact replica's of Dixie and Baby, along with Lanky Kong making his triumphant return! and takes his rightful throne as the king of everything Possibly even playable roles from Grampa Kong, Funky, and Candy at certain points. The game will follow the path of either 1 or 2, only with this new crew. Oh mi gawd this game has to happen.

This went from being a description of only 1, then 1 + 2, now I'm only including them because I can't be bothered removing them and also you might be angry if I replace Dixie and baby, even though their DK64 counterparts are identical. Once again.

Oh mi gawd this game has to happen!

Why just limit to Country or DK64 kongs? Make a game with all playable Kongs of previous games playable in one game and all animal buddies!! And use a theme for kremlings. I find DKC2 so much better in terms of atmosphere for that.

Right, I'm new here and I am no spammer (damn you gamefaqs.com), but bear with me whilst I suggest this. There is, if you didn't know, a petition (groan!) about the overall constant delays we keep getting from NoE, and the recent Brawl delay was the last straw for many. If you want to support it here's the web address,

petitiononline /noe123/petition.html

Also, if you don't believe complaining at Nintendo works, then read this,

destructoid /nintendo-finally-does-the-smart-thing-improving-release-dates-outside-japan-57709.phtml

These are both .com addresses but I'm not allowed to post up links until I've done 15 posts, great :( Now that may be only relevant to Australian Nintendo fans, but it proves complaining works with Nintendo.

Now, despite my plugging this petition all over the internet (the petition isn't mine you see), I think I've come up with a better idea. I quite simply think that NoE should e-mail all Club Nintendo (EU) members and ask one very simple question, which game do you want most/first? Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros. Brawl? I think this would end all the current negative feelings towards NoE and simplify NoE's handling of the situation. I know (rightly or wrongly) that Brawl will be the most popular by far, and if it is NoE can prioritise it above Mario Kart. Brawl will undoubtedly be one of the definitive titles of the Wii's life and I feel that up to 5 months of internet spoilers and videos from America and Japan will undoubtedly ruin the experience for some people out there.

I've joined this forum in the hope of finding like-minded, hardcore gamers like myself, not to plug some petition so please don't judge me on this first post of mine.

Oh God it's ephidal, here's hoping you're converted from you're GameFAQ habits. Doesn't look like it on the ONM forums but oh well, welcome to the community, it's much better here then it is at ONM, or it was?

and the recent Brawl delay was the last straw for many.

Oh dear...

I have to point out that there has been no recent Brawl delay. Only a spokesperson making a stupid comment. You've wasted your time.

It's EPHIDEL, you know, off Fire Emblem : Sword of Flame, Black Fang, Nergal, Morphs. Oh well :indeed:

Waiting for up to 5 months longer than the Americans though, for one of the definitive Wii titles and half, no I mean a third, of the reason why I bought a Wii. Brawl, BWii, and Radiant Dawn are all gaming gold, strategy combined with action, is my forte. We'll all have to stop using the net until it's released :shakehead Imagine if they delayed it 'till Chrimbo 08, that wouldn't surprise me.

On a side note any VGM fans here?

Waiting for up to 5 months longer than the Americans though, for one of the definitive Wii titles and half, no I mean a third, of the reason why I bought a Wii. Brawl, BWii, and Radiant Dawn are all gaming gold, strategy combined with action, is my forte. We'll all have to stop using the net until it's released :shakehead Imagine if they delayed it 'till Chrimbo 08, that wouldn't surprise me.

Except we don't really know the Euro release date.

The delay is a lie. I'm pretty sure we won't have to wait 5 months more than the Americans.

On a side note, Bonsly today. Mr. Saturn with an actual use. Sweet.:grin:

On a side note any VGM fans here?

Right, seriously, you really need to read some of the earlier posts, there is no confirmation that Brawl has been delayed, it was a silly comment made about an incomplete list, Nintendo has not confirmed that we're getting Brawl 5 months after the US release, they have in fact said the list is incomplete, cos if you think in Q2 the only game we are getting is Mario Kart Wii then you are mistaken, Brawl will be out earlier than the summer. Do Not Worry.

On another note - yaaaaaay Bonsly.

Oh dear...

I have to point out that there has been no recent Brawl delay. Only a spokesperson making a stupid comment. You've wasted your time.

Not only that; but there's a reason NoE delay games:

Translation

And to space releases out

In reference to an earlier post, it has not yet been possible to give different players a different number of lives in stock matches. We're all stuck with the same number.

Anyway, the update today is some stupid Pokémon (stupid Pokémon = not one of the originals).

Anyway, the update today is some stupid Pokémon (stupid Pokémon = not one of the originals).

Woh woh woh, hold on a sec, Wobbuffet is Amazing.

Hehe, Bonsly looks as unimpressed with the update as I imagine many people here are.

Can someone answer this for me please: why don't they (Nintendo) just implement a parental lock in SSBB? So that kids can't communicate or see names online, while we just can? It looks like Nintendo doesn't know that there are also decent people who play online games, not just the crazy people who want to do bad stuff to your 4 year old son :\

I resent that. The 4th Gen Pokémon are all incredibly original and cool. Bonsly included

Besides itas better than "Option Menu choice #3" update

Bonsly

mball08_071210a.jpg

mball08_071210b-l.jpg

Bonsly walks around.

Why is this Pokémon named Bonsly? Those familiar with the world of Pokémon understand that while it appears to be a bonsai tree, Bonsly’s body is made up of rocks and stones.

mball08_071210c-l.jpg

It’s pretty heavy!

mball08_071210d-l.jpg

When you throw it at someone, it won’t fly far...

mball08_071210e-l.jpg

But it sure does hurt!

Even if an opponent’s damage meter is below 50%, this thing packs enough power to potentially knock him or her off.

You may only get hit once in a while, but if you do, watch out!!

mball08_071210f-l.jpg

Oh, and it’s not like it can’t be reflected.

[/Quote]

Not a really interesting update, as I already knew about him from E4All.