NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

If is just me, or does "Pokémon Stadium 2" suggest that the original will be in there, too?
Yeah I think it's just making the point that it's different to the first Pokemon Stadium, but I wouldn't be surprised if the original turned up as one of the classic stages (providing Brawl has them)!

Why didn't they show the Electric stage.

We they revel it are do they want it to remain secret? I just don't get it.

Why didn't they show the Electric stage.

We they revel it are do they want it to remain secret? I just don't get it.

They want to leave some stuff for us to find out for ourselves. Just like the basement in the Castle Siege level.

here is something i found on the net i dont know if its real though

Smashbros Roster

roster.jpg

i really like todays update its a good way to end the week :P

so you can Choose your song or each level and you have to collect music by finding Cd's in game and it will add music for every level i think 4 music songs for each level maybe more

Brilliant updates today! :D

With the "My Music" feature, you can enjoy the music of our many musicians any way you like. Choose freely from our diverse selection of famous songs!

music08_070907a-l.jpg

This is "My Music" in action!

The battle stages of Super Smash Bros. Brawl feature a diverse line-up of game worlds. For example, there are stages based on the Mario universe.

Basically, there is only one song that plays on each stage. But even among the myriad songs of the Mario universe, people probably have different favourites.

Plus, while there may be people who stepped into the Mario universe in the original Nintendo Entertainment System days, surely there are some who first experienced Mario on the Nintendo DS.

With that in mind, I think it’s a bit of a waste to limit that whole universe to just one song.

So we’ve prepared many songs and will let you choose the likelihood that any given song will be played.

music08_070907b-l.jpg

This is "My Music" for Delfino Plaza.

For songs you’re particularly fond of, you can increase the likelihood those songs will appear. Then, when you brawl on that stage, the chance of your preferred songs being played increases.

Of course, if you want to, you can limit a stage to only one song, or make every song in the game equally likely to appear.

I’ve asked our reputable list of musicians to provide many songs for this particular game. But that’s certainly not because I just wanted to cover all these songs.

I’ve asked them to choose the songs that match their personalities and tastes!

Here you will find the best of the best – something you can very rarely get a chance to savour.

If your motivation behind your song selections is simply because you like them, then that’s just fine. Choose your settings as you like.

Just so you know, there may be songs from other games that are left as is, without any new arrangement.

Oh, and by the way, there’s an item in the game called a CD.

music08_070907c-l.jpg

This is a CD.

Regardless of which mode you’re playing, if you see one of these, be absolutely sure to grab it. If you want to know why, it’s because CDs are the way you add to your music selection.

And two music updates too! The Pokémon one is fantastic, though I'm not too keen on the main Brawl theme.

Fake! Just look at the colour pattern compared to screens on the site of today's update or sticker's update.

Anyway, nice update. Choosing music for each stage is pretty cool. And unlockable music is even more.

i think its really hard to find CD collectables it could be fun if they added something like online Trade so you can trade you music labels ( cd's ) or stickers trophy's and other collectables with online wifi trade or something like that :P

Wow, amazing update, they're really pulling out all the stops when it comes to music selection. The Zelda series already has about 4 songs, and so does the Mario series. I like that you'll be able to choose the music for every stage! I like the Pokemon song as well. Especially Sakurai's commentary :p

I just noticed that each stage has an icon with the game it originally came from, that's a nice touch.

Today's update was simply awesome. And to think there are so many tracks from the games available (even if they weren't remixed).

Also, this was a Triple (!!!) update. There aren't many of those.

The Brawl Main Theme we had already heard in the first trailer. It's still just as epic.

The Pokemon remix is amazing.

As soon as I read "Gym" I immediately pressed the play button. The original song is awesome and I loved what they did in the arrangement.

The Evolution song is well done, too. Gotta love the reference to the good ol' evolution phrase.

Well, this update clarifies a lot. Some information we got:

-Ocarina Medley doesn't confirm any OoT stage (although I still want one);

-Ridley's chances are not favored by his song (I still think he's in, though);

-Several tracks from melee will come back/be remixed (as experienced by the Menu and Starfox music), not just a handful;

-Some people thought why wasn't Kid Icarus' theme good for fighting. Now we know why: it was just because it is one of many.

I wonder what other music they will have from the Fire Emblem and Metroid series. And WarioWare. What about Third Party characters?

Awesome, awesome update.

Also, taking a page out of Hellfire's book:

[ATTACH]1453[/ATTACH]

I wonder what other music they will have from the Fire Emblem and Metroid series. And WarioWare. What about Third Party characters?

I think for Snake we'll get the music when you are seen in Metal Gear Solid and have to hide.

OMG! The title music is so beautiful. :bowdown: I feel this game is going to be tantamount to a triple-A Hollywood blockbuster. The Pokémon tune is also a tour de force.

Yes I am also a fan of Sakurai-san's quirky sense of humour which shows in the commentary. :D

Personally, I just hope they get that alerted guard music in from MGS1. That would be damn funny to play to.

Personally, I just hope they get that alerted guard music in from MGS1. That would be damn funny to play to.

Agreed. Wonder if the MGS box will be an item so you can hide from your enemies?

how many characters does everybody expect to be in this smashbros brawl?

i think they will add about 50 characters because lets see in smash 1 there where 12 something like that in melee 25 so i think they will double the amount of characters and make it 50 in total ( i hope ) it can fit easily couse wii uses Dual layered DVD's that are up to 8,5 Gig thats alot of space in there if you look back at what Smashbros melee acheaved with the small dvd's with only 1,5 gig / 1,8 at its max

Its not going to be more than 40, otherwise characters become stale... ie: Dr. Mario.

the more characters the better that way you can avoid the chance that someone online ( if it will get online ) uses the same character as you