NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Yes!!!!! Now Peach is in this, I have every reason to buy this! Not that I wasn't going to buy it, but now my joint best character is back! (But we knew she would be)

That's sick, I love that progression. Lovely comparison. Is that really in game stuff? Nice to see.

That's sick, I love that progression. Lovely comparison. Is that really in game stuff? Nice to see.

I think it's more than just in-game. I would bet that the screenshots are taken from the games pause-menu screenshot taker thing (hence why they are "cleaner" than ones taken from the dev kit).

He wasn't confirmed. The only thing we got to know was that the Sakurai had got the designs for Ganondorf.

i think that the best thing to do is to anounce just 2 more characters and then stop the updates and just Bring out the Game becouse i dont want to be spoiled i want to see the characters for my self when i unlock them whe already know about snake but it would be better if whe didn't knew anything about him and when the game's out you suddenly see him appearing in the opening scene or in the middle of the game then you get shocked really

i think that the best thing to do is to anounce just 2 more characters and then stop the updates and just Bring out the Game becouse i dont want to be spoiled i want to see the characters for my self when i unlock them whe already know about snake but it would be better if whe didn't knew anything about him and when the game's out you suddenly see him appearing in the opening scene or in the middle of the game then you get shocked really

But all third parties will be announced before releasing the game obviously. They can't put them aside due to the hype and avertise power of them.

Hope we get alternate suits than alternate colours this time.

Like Samus alternate suits were from MP:2 E.

4t6f39e.jpg

4t6f39e.jpg

That would be awesome!!

I wonder when we get the update regarding the updated Pokémon Stadium arena. From screenshots we can already see it'll be in the game.

4t6f39e.jpg

It'll be great if you could choose the Phazon Suit.

But all third parties will be announced before releasing the game obviously. They can't put them aside due to the hype and avertise power of them.

yeah thats true

4t6f39e.jpg

thats a real cool outfit looks like the Guyver

i never played Metroid prime 2 i wish i have

im curious wat whe will see on monday i think whe will see good updates,

i was just thinking.. of how much they can put in this game well.. Alot

becouse if you look at it this way the gamecube Discs capacity has a limit of 1,8 Gigabyte and wii the console is 2,5 more powerfull than the Gamecube and uses Dual layered Disks wich has the capacity of max 8,5 Gigabytes well that means there will be a big difference between the smashbros titles i think lots of Cutscenes maybe everyone has his/her own ending scenes ( orchestrial songs ) already anounced good adventure mode with everyones storyline

lots of characters special moves ( smash attack ) beautifull stages and i think there will be lots of stages destructible environments ,

so there is room for alot of improvements over the smashbros melee game

i think mini games lots of trophys and already anounced Sticker collections

so i think whe can expect alot from this game

I'm trying to be just as optimistic as you guys, but we have to keep in mind, however painful it may be, that there is a possibility that we will be disappointed. It happened for a lot of people with Twilight Princess, and for many this game is even more hyped. It DOES look very promising, and it's always very positive that the people working on it are just as much fans of it as we are. Smash Bros. is one of the most popular games series in Nintendo's library, and they will do anything to make this game good, but in the end we may end up disappointed, because we tend to get our hopes higher up than what is actually expectable.

I'm sorry to sound so pessimistic like another certain individual in here, but I just wanted to remind people of this possibility.

im curious wat whe will see on monday i think whe will see good updates,

Yeah, they usually announce the big updates on Mondays. Like they charge up over the weekend.

Link: Special Moves

The design for Link is taken from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, so his special moves have also been designed a bit differently.

Side Special Move: Gale Boomerang

link_070820a-l.jpg

Gale Boomerang!

The Gale Boomerang deals damage when thrown at an enemy, but when it comes back, it also lightly pulls the foe’s body.

Standard Special Move: Hero’s Bow

link_070820b-l.jpg

The Hero’s Bow! It’s fast.

Down Special Move: Bomb

link_070820c-l.jpg

Are these bombs made by Barnes?

Up Special Move: Spin Attack

link_070820d-l.jpg

You can charge up the Spin Attack!

Grab: Clawshot

link_070820e-l.jpg

All this and the Clawshot, too!

You can use the Clawshot to perform life-saving tether recoveries by aiming at available ledges.

It was difficult to aim in the previous game, but this time it automatically flies to the closest ledge, so it should be pretty simple to use.

link_070820f-l.jpg

Of course, it doesn't mean a thing if it can't reach its target...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least we get all the special moves in one update instead of only two. I bet they'll do that to all returning characters.

thats wat i wanted to see from link gale boomerang added ( wind attack ) and the chargeable Spin attack now you can do even more damage with link cool

the detail on all of those is freaking awesome, the bomb, the clawshot and the boomerang, impressive stuff

Well at least we get all the special moves in one update instead of only two. I bet they'll do that to all returning characters.

Except Fox, apparently.

So the Gale Boomerang makes an appearance. Cool.

The bow is faster. Great. The main problem with the bow was how slow it was.

The spin attack is chargeable.:hehe: It is now more powerful and closer to the original.

The clawshot now...aims automatically? As in diagonally? Because if it still is merely horizontal, it still is the same.

Link is now closer to the original. I wonder how the other characters are.