NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

They made so much work in Pit and Palutena's redesign (and a really awesome work). I seriously hope they will make a Kid Icarus wii.

So tomorrow update have to be Peach (or another character)!! If not, the one character per week pattern will be broken creating a dimensional perturbation that will completely destroy the whole universe.

miyamoto himself already confirmed that they will make Kid icarus for the wii he told that on an IGN interview a while back

miyamoto himself already confirmed that they will make Kid icarus for the wii he told that on an IGN interview a while back

Not he didnt.

He said he keeps getting ask questions about bring back Kid Icarus and he told he said maybe might come back in some form and this was before SSBB.

Item update:

item08_070810a.jpg

Q: Why does it say MOTHER on this item?

A: Is there anything WRONG with having an item that says that?

item08_070810b-l.jpg

The Franklin Badge. It’s a little small.

item08_070810c-l.jpg

Just put it on your chest for now. I mean, it IS a badge...

It doesn’t stand out much, but characters who wear this badge are protected from projectiles.

item08_070810d-l.jpg

I’ve been shot!

item08_070810e-l.jpg

It... It bounced off!

In other words, this item gives you reflector capabilities—and you don’t even have to do anything. Talk about handy! And reliable!

But it won’t stay on through an entire match, so be sure to notice when it comes off partway through the match. Otherwise, you’ll regret it

Come on, now! Where are you sticking that thing?

item08_070810f-l.jpg

The english site has updated as well.

It could be a useful item, if you're playing against characters who use projectiles a lot.

I think they will confirm Ness to return next week, as this item is accompanied by the Earthbound icon.

that last shot and the caption that goes with it is brilliant, i've never seen kirby happier =)

That's a pretty awesome weapon, maybe it'll replace the screwball as that gave you samus' move whereas this is foxs'.

So that pretty much confirms Ness' return then!

Bit of a boring item this one!

Just use your shield! Mind you, it wouldn't reflect the item, or last as long!

So that pretty much confirms Ness' return then!

Bit of a boring item this one!

Just use your shield! Mind you, it wouldn't reflect the item, or last as long!

On the contrary, I think this item is very cool! Especially since my friends and I often use the Reflector.

On the contrary, I think this item is very cool! Especially since my friends and I often use the Reflector.
I tend to turn items off, so these item updates mean little to me anyways!

Ouch...

Does that badge goes straight through DK's nipple? Painful!

Anyhoo, I hope they announce the ability to play as a Mii soon. I'll personally teach that Kirby for being so... round!

Anyhoo, I hope they announce the ability to play as a Mii soon. I'll personally teach that Kirby for being so... round!
Can't see that happening because what would the move set be?

1) Miis has unique moves - can't even begin to think how they could give a Mii a move set outside of powerful kicks/punches etc...

2) Mii's act as a 'create a character - where you assign other characters moves to your Mii. But then everyone would just end up playing as their custom Mii's (as they would have the best moves), thus rendering the other charcaters useless and the game would get boring!

I can see your Mii being used as an assist trophy perhaps, or as a spectator in certain stages, but that's about it!

EDIT: Actually after thinking about it a Mii character could have a Wii Sports/Wii Play move set!

- Smash opponents with a tennis racket/golf club,

- Baseball projectiles,

- Roll bowling balls across the stage,

- Final Smash = Stampeed of Mii or Wii Play Cows!

Still can't see it happening, but it could work?!

A stampeed has to be in either an assist trophy or a final smash move for someone.

I mean who wouldn't want a giant stampee of Mii's? Better yet, Pikmin.

So samus has a charging stun ray. Interesting.

This item will be awesome agains SuperScope attacks, its discreet so the attacker probably wont notice.

Hmm, and she even might not be stunned. Meh, speculating is part of all of this (at least its not clouds).

Awesome item, I like how it's not overly obvious that someone has one. I wonder if it will reflect fans or star rods though, seeing as Fox and Falco's reflector couldn't.

I'm getting worried about the on-line. Especially hearing about an improved sequel. To be honest I don't think they had an on-line lpanned but due to all this they must out one in.

I personally am not getting this if it had no on-line... not for full price anyway

I'm getting worried about the on-line. Especially hearing about an improved sequel. To be honest I don't think they had an on-line lpanned but due to all this they must out one in.

I personally am not getting this if it had no on-line... not for full price anyway

You wouldn't buy one of the highest budget games on the Wii for full price, just because of a lack of online? Unless you have no friends, I can't understand that, and even then I can't.

You wouldn't buy one of the highest budget games on the Wii for full price, just because of a lack of online? Unless you have no friends, I can't understand that, and even then I can't.

Exactly, and even more if your a Nintendo fan. Isn't this every fan's wet dream?