NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Wasn't his a motorcyle thing, or was that just a move he could do anyway?

Nah, the Wario Chopper (bike move) is his Side Special Move (B -->).

It's good to see the travesty of yesterdays update being one hour overdue has not been repeated today :smile:

Pitfall

item06_070731a.jpg

This item appeared in the game Animal Crossing. Bury it in the ground and it becomes a trap. If you love playing tricks on others, this item can’t be beat.

item06_070731b.jpg

When you throw a Pitfall at the ground...

item06_070731c-l.jpg

It vanishes!

item06_070731d-l.jpg

When someone touches it, PLUNK!

Now’s your chance. You can’t help but grin.

Incidentally, it also has an effect if you simply hit someone with it instead of setting it in the ground.

item06_070731e-l.jpg

If you get hit by a Pitfall, you’ll drop through pass-through floors!

Getting thoroughly fooled by a trap like this... It’s pretty humiliating.

I actually was talking about this on an animal Crossing site with some members there. Cool update.

Reminds me of that spinner thing in Melee. Totally useless.

This looks to have potential though.

Useless? Not at all. It essentially freezes them, which sounds pretty good to me. Especially for someone like Capt. Falcon who has a long charge up time before his more powerful attacks.

It reminds me of DK's ability to smash opponents into the ground with one of his moves in Melee for the screenshot where he's stuck.

A good update imo :)

Useless? Not at all. It essentially freezes them, which sounds pretty good to me. Especially for someone like Capt. Falcon who has a long charge up time before his more powerful attacks.

I think he means the thing in melee was useless, not this.

This looks alright

wow, that's pretty cool, it's like the mines from the first games, i'm still waiting for lucario to be revealed though, lol

Reminds me of that spinner thing in Melee. Totally useless.

The spinner on Melee is awesome.

I had suspected the Pitfall would make a nice item. Didn't think about the "pass through non-solid floors" thing, though, just the first part. Nice item.

Was I the only one who thought that Pitfall was going to be another third party character. :heh:

I went WTF until I saw it was an item. It's a bit like Donkey Kong's -> B attack then.

his mushroom cloud and motorcycle are regular b-moves, dunno what his final smash'll be

man that's late, i was up till then waiting for it to update, if only i was up for 3 more minutes >.<

yes, yes it is :P

Wario's final smash is the huge mushroom cloud that was shown in the first trailer just as everything else that was shown in tralier that has become true in the site updates.

Wario's final smash is the huge mushroom cloud that was shown in the first trailer just as everything else that was shown in tralier that has become true in the site updates.

if you got to wario's section, it says that his down special move is the wario waft, which was seen in the trailers. but his final smash may be a more powerful version of the wario waft, i dunno, it doesn't say on the site what his final smash is.

The spinner on Melee is awesome.

Maybe if they lasted longer; they dissapear way too quickly.

Another day, another massive delay in posting todays update...

60 minutes overdue and still no update...

Sakurais obviously got some ladies action going on in between updates, or worse yet, he has lost the passion. It's now an obligation rather than a pleasure that it obviously once was in the good old days of last week and prior... WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Another day, another massive delay in posting todays update...

60 minutes overdue and still no update...

Sakurais obviously got some ladies action going on in between updates, or worse yet, he has lost the passion. It's now an obligation rather than a pleasure that it obviously once was in the good old days of last week and prior... WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

I can't remember but has he been set down to an exact time every morning? I know he does it around 8ish most mornings, but I don't remember there being an update saying I WILL POST AT EXACTLY 8 EVERYDAY UPDATE DAY.

OR did he? O.o I want the update but I'm sure everyone can wait an hour or so for the update, so what if hes late =]

Almost 90 minutes late now... Somethings definitely going on in his life other than developing Super Smash Bros Brawl, could he be having maritial/relationship issues, lack of fulfillment in his life and thus not being motivated to post updates?

i was about to post the same thing becouse he never mentioned a specific time

and maybe there wont even be an update today

this is wat his website says

For those who are wondering what Smash Bros. is, please come this way!

(I will be periodically updating this site.)

not saying anything about wat time its going to update and how long the updates last.

The notice says daily weekday updates. Today has just been the latest update until now. Just like Monday's update was an hour late.

This update will be worthy of a hallelujah, its been that long...

I can just imagine how crazy some of the other Wii forums like IGN are at the moment, in light of Sakurai being unusually late this week with updates. Now 2 hours late...