NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Some games benefit from the Wiimote: See FPS games, sports games, etc.

Some games are best suited to a "normal" controller. You don't develop on a control input for 20 years and have it made useless in every way.

it's annoying how there's no updates on weekends. i get all excited, check the site and i'm like 'oh yeh, my bad'.

I'm the same.

what updates has there been, I havn't really been taking notice since they began.

And don't get me wrong, I love SSB and I'm sure I'll have a great time with SSBB, but don't you guys think that if they changed the gameplay a little (e.g. making the gamespeed somewhat slower) we could have gotten a revolutionary new SSB wíth motion controls?
What makes you say they haven't? I'm quite surpised the Wiimote alone is a control option and obviously it means they've got something working (it will use Wiimote functionality as hinted by Sakurai), working enough so it's a viable option compared to traditional methods. Also, it means the methods can work simultaneously.

Just because this game isn't solely based on the motion sensing doesn't mean it'll do nothing new. The Wiimote can be used to enrich any (yes, any Gizmo) gameplay out there, it doesn't have to fundamentally change it. Metroid Prime 3 and BWii could've been done on Cube as well.

what updates has there been, I havn't really been taking notice since they began.

Go on the site:heh:

i love the graphics , and i'm glad they kept his move's almost the same as before

he kicked ass but my best character was link

from the first picture, it looks like his up and b move, the flames look awesome

i wish this game would get released sooner

those screens look awsome

Its a shame they didn't do the totally unrealistic fur thing from Star Fox Adventures...

Its a shame they didn't do the totally unrealistic fur thing from Star Fox Adventures...

I dunno I kind of prefer this style as it fits the overally style of the game better.

I really hope Fox isn't so annoying to play with or against as in Melee :heh:

Really good model they have for him.

Really dislike this revision of him. I would prefer a less cartoony one as we had previously.

I <3 Fox. He is my character of choice and I hope he kicks as much ass in this one as in the last.

Really dislike this revision of him. I would prefer a less cartoony one as we had previously.

He's a walking, talking, spaceship flying fox, I think a cartoony style only makes sense. I swear it looked alot more like Command before though.

Let's hope DK looks like this.

DonkeyKongMP7.jpg

Let's hope DK looks like this.
I doubt it. That model costs unnecessary power and in the hectic action you don't have time to admire (or notice at all) that DK or Fox have waving hairs.

Fox looks so damn cool! he was my favourite character in Melee so i look forward to kicking ass with him again.

I wonder if that's a new weapon that fox has attached to his belt?

I just assumed it was copied across from the Starfox Command Fox, but it's not!

fox.jpgzicon_fox_narrowweb__300x574,0.jpg

Some sort of mine?

Maybe it's how you now use Fox's reflect shield? Maybe you can place it and then it returns to you after 5 seconds or something?

Its not Command Fox. Its Assault Fox. :)

avclub_review2662.article.jpg

...Kinda.

Its not Command Fox. Its Assault Fox. :)

avclub_review2662.article.jpg

...Kinda.

God he looks like a bloody beast in that pic! PHWOAR!