NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Next Update: People should stop complaining about the people who want more information and the people who make up silly updates. Its something fun to do. And you're saying that we're lucky to get any info at all... well most games will give you a bit more to go on than this. There's plenty of new things they could announce without revealing too much up to launch day. If they were just to give another trailer now and then I'd much prefer it. At the moment we're just getting fake pictures which usually don't reveal anything new.

Im not complaining, although it may sound so, Its just it would be much better.

Update: Atomic Boo's taking things way too seriously, almost as too serious as the Tier List makers.

Update: Atomic Boo's taking things way too seriously, almost as serious as too serious as the Tier List makers.

How may I ask. I'll shut up if im annoying everyone.

He's not taking things too seriously. The last page of this thread has been such a waste.

And the tier list makers don't take the game too seriously. Dear god think before you type.

And the tier list makers don't take the game too seriously.

Yes. They do.

Yes. They do.

Not really. Taking it too seriously would be if they spent all their lives on it. Spending 10 minutes for 1 day of their lives isn't taking it too seriously. If they spent everyday on it then i'd agree.

I spent 10 minutes thinking about what I prefer, Everybody Loves Raymond or King Of Queens earlier. I wouldn't say i take it too seriously...

Wow...so all that work's from 10 mins?

Looks like it's all bollocks then :heh:

it doesn't really take much thinking tbh. It's common sense.

Anyway, i love the new screens on the site. Kirby looks so cute when he's using that sword of his :)

You know what's funny?

My brother's good as Mewtwo & G&W.....They were my 2 characters long, long ago.

I tend to use 3 og 4 of those characters in the bottom of that list! And I never use Falco and Fox, in fact, I hate using them. Oh well.

game and watch bloody pawns :D

I mainly use fox because hes so quick and strong and it's just so sexy to play as him :heh:.

Does anyone here actually play as DK? i swear hes really unused.

As do I.

I'll be honest; I'm a much better Pokemon player. I'm into natures, EV's, IV's, competitive battling, Netbattle (god rest its soul) and strategy.

For me, SSB is just a button mash. No thinking, just intuitive. Yes, I can beat everyone I know, but compared to REAL competition they don't stack up.

No update yet, does it arrive at 8:00?

EDIT:

4 Kinds of control; the Wii is very versatile

Wii-mote on its side

Wii mote and nunchuk

Classic controller

Gamecube controller

All compatible

various01_070608a.jpg

The sideways Wii Remote is a surprise. :o

I think it'll be Gamecube controls for me.

Well that's good news, at least. I'm not really sure how the Wii-moge on its own would work, but I can't see why anyone would use that method anyway, unless you're playing multiplayer and don't have as many nunchuks as you do Wii-motes.

There’s no need to be confused about what does what—just choose the play style you prefer!

I suppose I would recommend the Nintendo GameCube controller, though. I like the feel of that powerful rumble.

Still, try out the other controls—they definitely give you a fresh experience.

Hmm? How do you do smashes and dashes with just the Wii Remote?

If I get the chance to tell you, I will.

So Gamecube controller it is.

The wiimote only method must have some reeeally imaginative motion sensing if you can perform all the moves with it.

But I´m happy Sakurai gives a lot of options. Very happy. :)

Woo, I have all of those methods

But I'll probably use old faithful. *hugs his Cube controller*

cube controler sounds great to me ^.^ altough the wii mote and ninchuck together makes a normal controler to. hmmm ah well we will see when the game is there.

i just go for the classic controller for me it plays better than the rest but im curious about the wii mote on its own

i hope to see on monday some more newcomers just 2 more then i'm satisfied

My theory for sideways Remote

1- Attack

D-Pad - Move/Jump

Moving in 4 directions - Smashes (So the standard B one is probably replaced with a direction)

2- Block/Dodge

A - Taunt

Now it uses the Remote/Nuchuck, this game is on my "definite purchase" list.

Thats everything, right?

edit: I hope I can use different things in multipleyer - like 2 Remote/Nunchucks and 2 GameCube controllers.