NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Kirby was always my character of choice in Melee, and I won many a match with him by my side. Pikachu however... burn in hell.

Just to join in:

Next update - The sequel to Super Smash Bros. Melee will be called Brawl, and will feature Nintendo characters.

Next update:

There will be music in Super Smash Bros: Brawl and you can turn it up or down with the volume control.

lol at triforce m

Next Update: Super Smash Bros Brawl was mearly a joke to get fanboys creaming themselves. Instead, the entire Smash Bros team will now concentrate on making BRAIN AGE WII EDITION!

Kirby was always my character of choice in Melee, and I won many a match with him by my side. Pikachu however... burn in hell.

Get out, Pikachu was quality on a stick. 'Specially with that baseball cap.

Get out, Pikachu was quality on a stick. 'Specially with that baseball cap.

Shall I tell you why I hate him so much? When I played with my friend, the only move he ever used, EVER, was the thunder attack. Seriously, he just stood there screaming 'PIKACHUUUUUUUUUU!' and calling thunder down from the sky.

Smash 64:

Top Tier:

Pikachu

Kirby

Ness

High Tier:

Fox

Captain Falcon

Middle Tier:

Jigglypuff

Mario

Yoshi

Low Tier:

Donkey Kong

Luigi

Bottom Tier:

Samus

Link

Smash GC:

Top Tier:

Fox

Falco

High Tier:

Sheik

Marth

Peach

Middle Tier:

Captain Falcon

Ice Climbers

Samus

Dr. Mario

Jigglypuff

Mario

Ganondorf

Low Tier:

Link

Luigi

Donkey Kong

Roy

Young Link

Pikachu

Bottom Tier:

Yoshi

Zelda

Mr. Game & Watch

Ness

Bowser

Kirby

Pichu

Mewtwo

Which tier set do you think Smash Brawl will have?

^ what are you talking about? I dont understand

Next update:

the word brawl means 'a noisy fight in a crowd'

^ what are you talking about? I dont understand

Some people spent their whole lives putting Smash Bros characters in tiers of how good they are when used by the ultimate player.

Link is crap eh?

Please I've made people cry when using him.

And I can't believe people are complaining about the updates, a while ago some of you were upset about the fact that you were getting nothing.

Are Nintendo fans ever satisfied?

Link is crap eh?

Please I've made people cry when using him.

And I can't believe people are complaining about the updates, a while ago some of you were upset about the fact that you were getting nothing.

Are Nintendo fans ever satisfied?

Someone almost broke the screen when I annihilated them with Kirby. :heh:

Kirby was awesome. His kick in the sky smash move is just so satisfying. Same goes for the dropping rock attack.

That list is shit, how can Marth be a High tier and Roy a low one.

That list is shit, how can Marth be a High tier and Roy a low one.

Well some people choose particular characters over other others because it's their own fighting syle, and obviously roy wasnt dante's favourite.

There will always be disagreements.

I think people choose marth over roy because of pace, but i prefer Roy.

Stop being so bitchy and moany. What do you expect from five updates per week for several months? Theres going to be a lot of filler :p

;467489"]Stop being so bitchy and moany. What do you expect from five updates per week for several months? Theres going to be a lot of filler :p

True dat. At least we're getting updates, unlike certain games that we've heard nothing of since Christmas 1982.

True dat. At least we're getting updates, unlike certain games that we've heard nothing of since Christmas 1982.

... Duke Nukem?

Just to join in:

Next update - The sequel to Super Smash Bros. Melee will be called Brawl, and will feature Nintendo characters.

Pikachu 0\/\/nZ Kirby

Well some people choose particular characters over other others because it's their own fighting syle, and obviously roy wasnt dante's favourite.

That list wasn't made by dante. It's the actual tier list.

People choose marth because he's faster than roy, stronger, the best spacer in the game (as he has the best range) and can combo well. He's also the best edgegaurder in the game.

Those lists weren't made by Dante, they were thought up by the top smash players in the US.

EDIT: I still don't see how Game and Watch is better than Ness. While Ness isn't that great, he still has a decent set of moves and can put up a good fight, whereas I just see Game and Watch as plain shit.