NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Your Pokéspelling is appauling.

I stoped reading here and realised that you clearly are some warped fanboy.

I would so love Goku to be in this one. He is awesome.

Since it's only one character, the licensing nightmare would not be that big of a nightmare. I would like to see such a star in the game.

I stoped reading here and realised that you clearly are some warped fanboy.

Yes...Of course :hmm::nono: It took me about a minute to actually translate the pap of your last post.

Yeah...Goku would be good, and it wouldn't be hard to get him in there. Jump like Nintendo.....the only problem is he isn't a game character :heh:

To be honest; I'd like to see Paper Mario as a character, he could have some awesome moves.

Yes...Of course :hmm::nono: It took me about a minute to actually translate the pap of your last post.

Yeah...Goku would be good, and it wouldn't be hard to get him in there. Jump like Nintendo.....the only problem is he isn't a game character :heh:

To be honest; I'd like to see Paper Mario as a character, he could have some awesome moves.

Paper Mario would be amazing! For his recovery, he could turn into a paper plane :laughing:

Omg the most amazing thing happenned today. I was playing smash (as you do) and my brother used kirby's backthrow on me next to the edge (I was luigi). We both had one life left, and we both died at exactly the same time, causing sudden death. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENNED BEFORE, even after it must be 600 hours of playtime (usually either kirby dies 1st or the other guy dies 1st). I guess smash just keeps on giving!

Omg the most amazing thing happenned today. I was playing smash (as you do) and my brother used kirby's backthrow on me next to the edge (I was luigi). We both had one life left, and we both died at exactly the same time, causing sudden death. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENNED BEFORE, even after it must be 600 hours of playtime (usually either kirby dies 1st or the other guy dies 1st). I guess smash just keeps on giving!

Yeah i was shocked the first time it happened to me, now ive played over 2000 hours and it have only happend a handful of times.

Yeah i was shocked the first time it happened to me, now ive played over 2000 hours and it have only happend a handful of times.

2000 hours? Very impressive :smile:

I don't have any brothers or sisters and my dad's usually at work, so I don't really play it anymore. If i want to play competitive Smash, I have to get a Bus to Zell's house. My play time is about 300 hours, and i only play the game now if I want to practise comboing or learning techniques with other characters, so my play time doesn't really increase anymore :red:

I really want to play some Smash though...my Marth is feeling awfully lonely

:(

lol we had a contest in school for smash bros, and my friend kept bragging how he was going to win..he said "ooooh look at me i cna take on 3 level 9 computers and lose like 1 life >_>" and i go wow, i can defeat one and losea few lives

so its gets to tournament..i thrash him 20-3 (20 kills), in the end i came second :( but FALCO OWNS ALL :):bouncy:

lol we had a contest in school for smash bros, and my friend kept bragging how he was going to win..he said "ooooh look at me i cna take on 3 level 9 computers and lose like 1 life >_>" and i go wow, i can defeat one and losea few lives

so its gets to tournament..i thrash him 20-3 (20 kills), in the end i came second :( but FALCO OWNS ALL :):bouncy:

Have you watched the Falco combo video on youtube? Here's the Link for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dax2ZAWi5AI

It's videos like that that really show how good falco is. My good friend Zell plays as a Falco and when he busts out a combo, bloody hell does it screw me up (especially as I'm Marth who is combo'd very easily when against Falco).

If Falco had a better recovery, he'd be damn near invincible! Especially with that laser :mad:

Have you watched the Falco combo video on youtube? Here's the Link for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dax2ZAWi5AI

It's videos like that that really show how good falco is. My good friend Zell plays as a Falco and when he busts out a combo, bloody hell does it screw me up (especially as I'm Marth who is combo'd very easily when against Falco).

If Falco had a better recovery, he'd be damn near invincible! Especially with that laser :mad:

Yes, Falco is one damn deadly comboer. Although not as much as Sheik. She's a freaking whore, and her fair is teh ownage.

2000 hours?! That's amazingly hardcore. I wish I could smash round your house.

Just to clarifiy, i have alot of geeky freinds, no life and we oftern do 4 hours go's at SSBM about 3 times a week, if that explains alot.

I've spent quite along time on SSBM, mainly cos I play multiplayer with brother and sister. We've had some good times.

But recently (as in this year), we find that we don't have the time to play it anymore.

In fact, I think I'm losing interest in gaming alltogether. Seriously. I'm just not that excited anymore by new games/consoles/news etc.

But I'll definately get a Wii :smile:

I've spent quite along time on SSBM, mainly cos I play multiplayer with brother and sister. We've had some good times.

But recently (as in this year), we find that we don't have the time to play it anymore.

In fact, I think I'm losing interest in gaming alltogether. Seriously. I'm just not that excited anymore by new games/consoles/news etc.

But I'll definately get a Wii :smile:

Personally I feel exactly the same. I've lost the passion I once had. Its going to take something remarkable to relight that interest in gaming I once had.

Personally I feel exactly the same. I've lost the passion I once had. Its going to take something remarkable to relight that interest in gaming I once had.

Yeah same here. Games are just too similar for my liking. I still play Smash and Resi 4, but in really find playing new games a chore. I'm hoping the Wii will change that though.

Same here again. I find only the very best games can satisfy me now. I seem to be playing less and less (mainly because now I am older and have more stuff to do). Maybe gaming is just simply losing it's interest it once had. Nintendo seems to have realised this too (hense the release of Wii and DS). Wii could well be the industry's saviour.

DS changed that to me. For a long time i did not play games so often as in my DS. And yes, like some of you, nowadays only top-notch titles get me excited.

Same goes for me, although I'm playing GC quite a lot too, but I'm so sick of playing PC games. So many similar games are coming out and it's also much more comfortable to play in the livingroom or wherever you want with the DS.

I still read a PC gamesmag from time to time and the journalists also complain about the lack of innovation.

Just to clarifiy, i have alot of geeky freinds, no life and we oftern do 4 hours go's at SSBM about 3 times a week, if that explains alot.

2000 hours? You and your mates play up to 12 hours a week?

Thats playing 4 hours a night, 3 times a week constantly for 3.2 years. Its good you keep track of all the hours!

Thats playing 4 hours a night, 3 times a week constantly for 3.2 years. Its good you keep track of all the hours!

You forgeting to count in mutipull all nighters, weekends, holidays, when i first got the game and the game has a way to show you how long you have played.

You know, if you make a profile it keeps all your stats inlcluding play time :)

You know, if you make a profile it keeps all your stats inlcluding play time :)

^^ thats what i ment, whats worse is that im not relay that great at SSBM.

Tingle would probably ask too much money anyway.

Somehow I hope Sony buys/steals the Tingle franchise. That would be a dream world.

Lol I saw that on the gamespot forums. It you look even closer, Cloud appears more than once!

That is so awesome :P

The amount of Sony fanboys that I know who would buy a Wii just to play as Cloud in Brawl (if hes in Obv) is ridiculous!