NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Anways... Back to Smash Bros Brawl.

What new modes would you people want to see, i'm talking along the lines of the Target Test, Home-run minigames.

Anways... Back to Smash Bros Brawl.

What new modes would you people want to see, i'm talking along the lines of the Target Test, Home-run minigames.

I would like to see a juggle contest, see how many times you can smash something like a ball in the air without it hitting the ground.

I really hated the homerun contests, because I can never do a decent smash, I press the anologue stick at different times than to the a button. I hope that Brawl has a Smash button.

I would like to see a juggle contest, see how many times you can smash something like a ball in the air without it hitting the ground.

Sounds a bit easy. Maybe they use that idea in a volleyball-esque game wih smash moves e.t.c

I'm sure you've been looking at Smash Volleyball on Uncyclopedia...

I hope they bring back board the platforms!!!!

And Home Run is too easy! They need to make it harder I think.

Atm, my record is 1359m with ganon :D

I'm sure you've been looking at Smash Volleyball on Uncyclopedia...

No joke, i have no idea what that is.

I just thought of it.

Good one, i really can't think of any new mode. Melee pretty much covers a lot of possibilities.

I really hated the homerun contests, because I can never do a decent smash, I press the anologue stick at different times than to the a button. I hope that Brawl has a Smash button.

You mean you used the C-Stick? The C-Stick can't be used in single-player modes, if i'm not mistaken it controls the zoom of the camera.

One thing I'd quite like to see would be a custom event match that you could save and send to friends, "protect peach from the army of bowser clones".

"defeat pikachu using an umbrella in under 2 minutes".

Of course it wouldnt be that restrictive but it gives you the idea.

You could even write a small description of the event

"Bowser stumbled upon E-gadds Clone-Clone-Revolution machine and proceeded to make over 100 clones of himself (while scoring mostly perfects with a

100 x combo, who knew Bowser could dance?), protect peach from the 100 bowser onslaught"

I completely forget what Board the Platforms are. Someone care to refresh my memory?

Board the Platforms was on the N64 version of the game. Basically, there were 10 small platforms on the level and you had to land on all of them. Simply, yet very fun :D

Do you guys think that it could be possible that this is indeed going to be a launch title? My reasons for saying this are:

1. Nintendo have been said to be rushing testing on an unspecified game in order for it to be released at launch.

2. The director of the Smashbros.com website posted on the updates page that updates on the games progress will cease so that he can concentrate on getting the game finished. (So maybe they're trying to finish it time for launch?)

3. Also, Melee was one of the bes selling games on the cube and was many peoples reason to buy one.

Ok, maybe I'm just too impatient to wait untill next year thus turning myself delusional. But do you see what I'm getting at?

What do you guys think?

Lets see its only 10% done, Nintendo made a wish list of which characters to be in the game on the Japan site a month ago, the site has stopped updates till next year and said to be out late next year.

So the answer is your question is no sorry.

It's a good theory, but I think that game is Super Mario Galaxy or Sonic Wildfire.

Woo this thread is back alive (well kinda :S).

To keep it going, what was everyones record in the home run contest? God that was annoying :@

Also, I think that the title was also Sonic Rush (which is looking so good).

Yup, nice cover art there. Pity it won;t get made into a real game like the DoA franchise did.

As for new modes, i'd like to see a battle royal type mode where you fight every character in the game 2 at a time, if you beat a new one they get unlocked.

maybe a dodging practice game mode, where something shoots at you, steadily gets faster and you have to dodge the bullets.