NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Hehe that Uncyclopedia is so funny! 4th of July - WIll Smith Day - Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum release a computer virus into the mothership to kill the aliens. Brilliant.

I read on gamefront.de today that according to Famitsu SSBB will be released in 2007.

Seems it won't make it for launch but it was quite predictable since they didn't start working too long ago.

I read on gamefront.de today that according to Famitsu SSBB will be released in 2007.

Seems it won't make it for launch but it was quite predictable since they didn't start working too long ago.

Woah, we have an insider here.

It's been 2007 for a while now.

Oh wait...he means that the release date is in 2007...not that it's actually 2007 right now...

Man, I'm such a freaking idiot.

I hope its Q1 or Q2 2007, I can't wait 2 xmas's...

Oh wait...he means that the release date is in 2007...not that it's actually 2007 right now...

Man, I'm such a freaking idiot.

HOLY CRAP! HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING FOR THE PAST YEAR?!?!?!

2007....BUT I WANT IT NOW!!!!! *cries*

Someone call Nintendo - they've finally got a reason to overwork the developer for a July 6th, 2006 release!

Woah, we have an insider here.

Well sorry, I figured if it's news to gamefront it's news to us too since gamefront is normally very fast with getting news.

Yeah but this stuff was known before E3 by EGM, and confirmed at E3 by Nintendo after the trailor was shown.

I told you Samus was a man!

EDIT: I'm such an idiot:P

I told you Samus was a man!

That's a... you'll learn as you get older ;)

And you would do well to remove that, while there's no explicit content, this is a family forum : peace:

And you would do well to remove that, while there's no explicit content, this is a family forum : peace:

Yeah that picture is class as Hentai.

:yay:

Can we wait for a mod???

Then we can watch him yell at me in public yaaaaay

There's no mods online, we can only rely on Shoe to remove it. Does he even post in here often or was it just to post some explicit images that he downloads in his free time?