NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Has the Smash Bros site been updated in a while?
I'm sorry to say that I have to temporarily stop updating this website as of June, 2006.

When Super Smash Bros. Brawl is completed sometime in 2007, I plan to post more information for you.

nope it hasnt, and wont be for a while.

So...not much to talk about this game anymore is there?

Lets make something...what do people think Ninty could be doing with connect24 in correlation with this game?

Omg! There should be a "Create-a-stage" option. It would be soo awesome. And you could put your stage on Connect24 and have other people download them. How that sound?

Are these your gameplay videos?

Yuhuh!

Also, I completely agree with you Zell; creating a stage would be SO amazing!!!!! Although Final Destination and FoD are perfect levels already, but the game would be perfect if a create a stage option was in it.

Creating your own stage would be awesome, but i very much doubt that you'll be able to do that in this game. I just can't wait to see what the stages will be like in this game. It's going to be quite hard to top the fountain of dreams and Great Bay, imo.

My most played level is Hyrule Temple, I hope it's still included.

Haha, very true. I wouldn't consider myself a graphics whore, but that level made me think "awesome" when i saw it. Its got a good layout too.

hope they include the same kind of entrances they had on the n64 verison, when link came in throuh that portal thing, pikachu came on in a pokeball etc. They got rid of it in melee, they should bring it back.

The level i play the most is Hyrule Temple. When i play with my bro on it, we allways choose it, its either that or The great fox i think.

Although Final Destination and FoD are perfect levels already

Final Destination is so BORING.

To me connect24 should mean new arenas, new characters, new costumes, new items and possibly new modes, although this is too logical so nintendo will not do most of it. Also, bug/exploit corrections would be nice. I just hope they don't do it like the PC games: you send a beta version to the market and then, after the guinea pigs (the guys who buy it first) play it and report that the game has bugs, then lauch a patch.

I hope they spend spare time implementing a factor that allows downloadable levels.

My top 5 stages are probably;

Hyrule Temple,

Great Fox,

Final Destination,

Great Bay,

Kongo Jungle,

Connect24 should definately be used for new characters and stages!!

I play about 98% of my time on Hyrule Castle, it's great for all characters in some aspects. Iim boring like that.

Final Destination is boring, but a good stage to use to test true skill out.

Nah, make your own level wouldnt be on Connect24, some people are missing the idea of Connect24 here.

Maybe a site to visit through Opera, and download levels & other shizzle.

Connect24 is more for updates and plugins.. etc

There will be a lot of stages, but let's face it, not all of them will return (only 3 from the original made it into melee). So which stages would people like to see in brawl? I want them to keep Poke floats, I loved that stage.

There will be a lot of stages, but let's face it, not all of them will return (only 3 from the original made it into melee). So which stages would people like to see in brawl? I want them to keep Poke floats, I loved that stage.

If brawl is using the melee engine (I hear rumors of this) then every level from melee should be able to be dropped into brawl without any editing. Here's hopeing :)

(only 3 from the original made it into melee)

It's funny that the 3 arenas they put in Melee from Smash 64 were precisely the 3 arenas i liked less in the original smash.

I just want it to have Great Fox. It's the perfect stage for me.Then comes Final destination. But I missed the Zelda castle from SSB which was also very good.

Oh well I can't visit this thread cause I want this game so much.... :(

I hope they get rid of Hyrule Temple. I loved the level when i was first getting into the game but as i got better i began to hate it. What is more annoying is that if you know how to Wall tech, it can be impossible to die on the level (like my dad, OMG i hate him sometimes lol).

I hope they keep Yoshi Story and Fountain of Dreams (best music ever!!!), and I hope they keep Pokemon Stadium too, because I loved the way it changed to suit different characters :D