NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

The fact that he's the size of a 50p coin might be a reason :P.

Klonoa interests me. I enjoyed playing his games.

You have to remember that the sizes of the characters isn't accurate. Metwo should be around 5 times the size of Pikachu and he seems to be less than twice. I'm sure they could make him bigger.

As for his attacks, they should just make them up. =P

Olimar could be complimented by the inclusion of Louie, Olimar gets red, blue and yellow min, and Louie gets purple and whites.

Klonoa interests me. I enjoyed playing his games.

Yes! Klonoa would rule since he was in one of the 3 best platforming games this gen (Klonoa 2). But he hasn't had a game on the cube. There have been 2 on the GBA though.

Snake's cooler. FULL STOP.

Sam's a wuss who's in love with taking commands from his superiors :heh:

Yeah. Klona is awesome, but I don't really think he's famous enough for a 3rd party to be put in SSBM. I only had the Demo of the 1st one on the PS I think, but it ruled!!!

And Olimar could easily have moves made for him (Also, Kirby's only supposed to be a few inches high) He's got a cool triple punch on Pikmin 2, his Up+B could be that he throws a Yellow that glides him to safety etc etc; easy.

A Pikmin level where you get attacked by things and everyones tiny would be awesome.

Hmm, I wonder if there will be any obscure characters from Japan only games. Kinda how Roy and Marth were when Smash Bros first came out here.

Maybe someone like Stafy?

220px-Stafy_normal.jpg

Personally, I'd like to see a Koopas as playable character.

I'm all for the koopas as playable characters, especially Koopa ParaTrooper, he could have a red shell attck which would annoy the hell outta people :)

Koopas are a bit generic, putting them in would be like making Goomba as a playable characters. We already have red and green shells, perhaps koopas will be included as an expansion of those items.

If they put in any Mario enemy, they should put in a Hammer Bros. They would be sweet.

If they put in Ditto, he would only really be a novelty character, like Charade on Soul Calibur. Besides Kirby already has a copy move.

Koopas are a bit generic, putting them in would be like making Goomba as a playable characters. We already have red and green shells, perhaps koopas will be included as an expansion of those items.

If they put in any Mario enemy, they should put in a Hammer Bros. They would be sweet.

Put in one then. We already have Pichu/ Pickachu, Fox/Falco, Marth/Roy Link/Young Link so i dont see the problem. We have the Screw ball which was Samus's move anyway.

If they put in Ditto, he would only really be a novelty character, like Charade on Soul Calibur. Besides Kirby already has a copy move.

No in a pokeball, he was ment to be in melee.

But Ditto's copy would be so much cooler than Kirby's

Maybe he could only transform once per life though?!

As a pokeball he would be kinda cool. He could transform into a lvl 9 version of a random character on the field. Twould be awesome.

If they did that though they'd have to make it so he attacked everyone and only lasted a few seconds - so as to not give a huge advantage to some characters.

I'm all for Olimar to be in. His Pikmin attacks would rock. I just really want them to find a way to implement online multiplayer... but I get the feeling they'll deem a fighter to suseptable to lag and leave it...

I'm not entirely sure Ditto was in Melee in a Pokeball.

No no he was ment to be in melee, he was not in the final game.

Yeah...Flameboy101's right...He was supposed to be in it, but they took him out for some reason.

Yeah...Flameboy101's right...He was supposed to be in it, but they took him out for some reason.

Something about how ditto would come on and copy the users character then fight onlong side them for a short while. It was canned b'cos the GC didnt have enought power for it or somthing.

Something about how ditto would come on and copy the users character then fight onlong side them for a short while. It was canned b'cos the GC didnt have enought power for it or somthing.

Wonder if they'll include him in Brawl as that's a pretty neat idea.

Yeah that would make sense. Also, it would create some serious lag in 4 way battles...there is already lag of you play a Team Match with Friendly Fire on Fountain of Dreams :hmm: So ditto would make it sooooo much worse.

I have an idea for the Ditto Pokeball. The game stops temporarily, and a random player other than who threw the Pokeball is picked. The real character (who threw the Pokeball) is picked and you point with the Wiimote at which is the real character. If picked correctly, the game continues as normal. But if Ditto is picked... Hell is unleashed and Ditto beats the person who was wrong to 300%. Unfair, but I think it would be cool. And only a feature if you're playing with the Wiimote.