NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

No way would Sam Fisher be OK in Smash Bros. Neither would Rayman, or the Prince as I see him being a clone of Pit.

Rayman would be a good choice, being cartoony his move set is pretty much open to imagination. Plus everyone knows Rayman!

I think Pikachu should be made more powerful in this game, or they should at least cut the lag from some of his attacks.

If they're going to add more Pokémon character then I think they should add Blaziken. Also, they shouldn't make him very light, unlike other Pokémon. He should at least be in a Pokéball. I'd imagine him to be a strong but sort of slow character.

As for the next third party character. Well I can just see Sam Fisher being a Snake clone. I've never played Beyond Good & Evil. But I think Rayman'd be the most fitting. Also, I'd like to see him get hurt by Mario. =P

Sam Fisher would be cool, someone to teach Snake what's the meaning of stealth.

or the Prince as I see him being a clone of Pit.

:woops: Just because he has two swords? Seriously, Rayman and Prince would rock in Smash.

Thought it was about time for another post. I'm not comfortable with Fisher or Jade, nice characters, and I think Jade might even work well, but they haven't got that legendry status required to be in this game of games. Now Prince, because of his 20 or so years in games has they status, but he doesn't work as a character. Rayman is a perfect fit I reckon, put him in.

As for pokemon, I reckon there should be one selectable character, but it includes many Pokemon. Everytime you start a game, respawn or press down B you are given a new Pokemon, which is randomly picked. They'd be slighty weaker than most characters to balance. Their super move should be retreating into their Pokeball, and coming out as one of the legendrys, and proceed to kick ass.

Don't you mean Snake could teach Sam a thing or two about actually beating people up :heh: If Sam was in it, he'd fail the mission as soon as he hit someone :heh:

The problem with adding Pokémon is most if not all of the 2nd & 3rd gen ones I don't see as suitable to be in Smash Bros as playable, except Blaiziken, but it doesn't really have any significance of why you'd be able to be it really; Unlike Mewtwo, Jigglypuff & Pikachu.

Don't you mean Snake could teach Sam a thing or two about actually beating people up :heh: If Sam was in it, he'd fail the mission as soon as he hit someone :heh:

I bet they would allow Sam to go Fifth Freedom on Snakes ass.

sonic should be super smash as he has more heratige than solid snake, rayman,sam fisher all put together also i think there should be tails and knuckles

in super smash that would be too cool

i wouldnt mind indsertiong some anime characters into it and make it alittle like JUMP super stars

i wouldnt mind indsertiong some anime characters into it and make it alittle like JUMP super stars

Aha but this is Smash Brothers my friend and whatManga chacrters are you thinking of.

Masahiro Sakurai has said there'll be no anime characters.

Damn all my hopes have been burned to the ground now :(

Theres nowhere to hide on Final Destination! Snake would totally wipe the floor with Sam Fisher's face. And about stealth, Sam Fisher should try his stealth tactics in daylight like a true man. Snake doesn't hide in shadows, he properly sneaks past people.

That's my rant over, the bottom line is literally

Snake>Sam Fisher

Except that snake shoots most people in order to sneak by them. Sam is a true ninja. Sort of.

sonic should be super smash as he has more heratige than solid snake, rayman,sam fisher all put together also i think there should be tails and knuckles

in super smash that would be too cool

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Metal Gear series is actually older than Sonic.

Nintendo Power have said some characters that might be in it. Not confirmed though.

Captain Olimar

Sonic

Viewtiful Joe

Mega Man

Simon Belmont

Rayman

Klonoa

Bonk

Theres nowhere to hide on Final Destination! Snake would totally wipe the floor with Sam Fisher's face. And about stealth, Sam Fisher should try his stealth tactics in daylight like a true man. Snake doesn't hide in shadows, he properly sneaks past people.

That's my rant over, the bottom line is literally

Snake>Sam Fisher

Actually Sam Fisher is actually a lot cooler than Snake me thinks. Anyone who's played Chaos Theory Co-op on GC would agree with me; he's such a legend.

Nintendo Power have said some characters that might be in it. Not confirmed though.

Captain Olimar

Sonic

Viewtiful Joe

Mega Man

Simon Belmont

Rayman

Klonoa

Bonk

Yeah, Nintendo said there would probably be only 2 other non-nintendo characters in the game (and they must have been on a Nintendo console)!

Sonic's bound to be one of them, so there's really just one more place!

I think Sonic is bound to be in it.I wouldn't mind Joe,Rayman or Megaman.

:woops: Just because he has two swords?

I never said that, don't put words in my mouth. I said I only see him being a clone of Pit because they bear similarities. You might not think they do, but how similar was Captain Falcon to Ganondorf?

From that list I'd go with Sonic and Captain Olimar. Klonoa was that volleyball thing wasn't it?

I never said that, don't put words in my mouth. I said I only see him being a clone of Pit because they bear similarities. You might not think they do, but how similar was Captain Falcon to Ganondorf?

From that list I'd go with Sonic and Captain Olimar. Klonoa was that volleyball thing wasn't it?

Perhaps the fact that Pit flys and Prince doesn't will make you change you mind.

I have only played Sands of Time on my friend's PS2 but I'm sure Prince could do some sort of flying 'Fiona in Shrek bullet-time kick' move. Sorry if I'm wrong, haven't played it much. I'd just prefer other characters.