NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Demuwan, stop being a dick. I'm guessing you're a typical 14 years old kid (because your intelligence certainly doesn't warrant your being any older) who thinks he knows everything about everything.

Sorry but I'm 14 and I don't see I've done anything to provoke that insult because it seems to be aimed at all 14 year olds. You did that to Spirited Away a few pages back too.

Demuwan, stop being a dick. I'm guessing you're a typical 14 years old kid (because your intelligence certainly doesn't warrant your being any older) who thinks he knows everything about everything. Firstly, Smash bros hasn't been out for 5 years yet. Secondly, I'm betting that any single person from this forum could kick your worthless ass at any game you claim to be "unbeatable" at. Roy as a character is immensely flawed, as anyone who claims to have mastered him will realise the moment they select Marth.

Hookay, thats my spleen vented for the day...

Zell, I'm having trouble mastering the L-cancel, how exactly do you do it? Everytime I do it, i end up doing an air dodge thingy, its wierd. Any tips? Mucho Gracias Amigo...

Is being Up yourself a characteristic of a 17 year old? No that's being stereotypical, most of the 17 year olds on this forum are nice people. You seem really mature to insult 14 year olds.::shrug:

Hey i'm 14 too and i don't think i deserved that.

But how could've you known considering my great intellectual comments?

(Head inflates)

(Head inflates)

I got flamed for voicing my opinion on third party characters. How stupid i was! :hehe:

(Head inflates)

Maybe by looking at your public profile perhaps?

Anyway this is kinda going off topic (with this silly argument about the maturity of a 14 year old) so...

What do you think everyone's "super smash" move will be? We've already seen Mario's, Link's, Samus's and Wario's. I think Pikachu's should be that Lightening bolts rain from the sky, each with the power of a regular thunder down B move.

Maybe by looking at your public profile perhaps?

Anyway this is kinda going off topic (with this silly argument about the maturity of a 14 year old) so...

What do you think everyone's "super smash" move will be? We've already seen Mario's, Link's, Samus's and Wario's. I think Pikachu's should be that Lightening bolts rain from the sky, each with the power of a regular thunder down B move.

I would hate being on the end of that :hehe: my freinds like to team up on me and keep using taht move so im kinda sick of it. Nice idea though.

good idea. (we've also seen kirby's, it cooks people.

maybe fox's could be the great fox and his team mates, rain the sjy with loads of bullets, not great but what else?

Snake could do a cose comabt thing but while he's hitting you he stick C4 o you, then for the final ick away, he kicks you away then doing backflip he pulls the switch and you go boom.

Pit could do what we saw him do in the trailer. just **** you with his swords, then at some points he attaches hem and hit you with his bow, but its a super powered one, thenhe gets the swords out and hits more.

what i want to know is, will we still have normal samus, aswell as having Zero Suit samus?

Stop flaming each other, count this as a warning for the people who started it.

I'm looking at you 'The Bard'

what i want to know is, will we still have normal samus, aswell as having Zero Suit samus?

I really hope so. I liekd playing as her occasionally.

I really hope so. I liekd playing as her occasionally.

Its been revealed at http://www.smashbros.com/ that Zero Suit Samus will not be a selectable character. Instead, Samus will change into "Zamus" during battle when "certain conditions" are met. These conditions are currently unknown.

Maybe Falcon's super smash could be that he jumps in his Blue Falcon and rams the crap out of everyone else.

I really don't find anything wrong with 14 year olds, so if you're 14 and I insulted you in some way, thats my bad. I just don't like Demuwan. He's an asshole.

I really don't find anything wrong with 14 year olds, so if you're 14 and I insulted you in some way, thats my bad. I just don't like Demuwan. He's an asshole.

Forget about it.

I can imagine putting the smash bros icons at very high in the item selection if it will be possible. Would be a manic match.

OMfG: Super Sudden Death; Items Very High; Items ONLY SMASH LOGOS. I think my Wii would explode.

OMfG: Super Sudden Death; Items Very High; Items ONLY SMASH LOGOS. I think my Wii would explode.

Keep a mop handy. What about new items, what would you guys like to see?

A teleporting ocarina for me:grin:

A deku leaf would be pretty cool, if a little cheap: literally blow your opponents offstage, but can use it as a parachute to recover from off the edge.

A deku leaf would be pretty cool, if a little cheap: literally blow your opponents offstage, but can use it as a parachute to recover from off the edge.

That's a nice idea. And what about Nayru's Love? From the moment you catch it, gives you a constant Fox or Falco's shield effect, but you can move and atack. Only direct atacks could hit you. Any remote atack yould be reflected, obvisously it would only last a few seconds.

Naryu's Love was one of Zelda's B moves in SSBM. This will probably be my last post as I don't want to be flamed any more by The Bard, so carry on.

That's a nice idea. And what about Nayru's Love? From the moment you catch it, gives you a constant Fox or Falco's shield effect, but you can move and atack. Only direct atacks could hit you. Any remote atack yould be reflected, obvisously it would only last a few seconds.

Nayru's love is Zelda's B move.

I want that to be Cel Link's B move, that'd really make him different from Adult Link.

If they dont include the guy from Project HAMMER in Brawl, they should at least put in his giant hammer as an item. Would have great range and power but would slow you down, and you wouldn't be able to throw it very far.

They have to make the baseball bat less powerful. Honestly, the number of times I've been smashed by that thing on 0% and still been annihilated, it's a joke quite frankly.

They have to make the baseball bat less powerful. Honestly, the number of times I've been smashed by that thing on 0% and still been annihilated, it's a joke quite frankly.

Lol! Its even funnier if you use it with samus, because the time it takes for her to smash with it (ie the startup lag) is MUCH less than everyone else. The baseball bat is a lot better as a throwing item anyway.

And more pokemon out of pokeballs! Some of the legendary ones were amazing (moltres! touch and die!).

Meh, I don't know, I like that they have some power weapons in the game, if you don't like 'em, disable 'em.

I disable them, when palying with mates. Quite useful against computer though.

I hope they take out red shells: what was the bloody point?!