NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I think playing it on final destination, with only pokeballs on make for some serious mayhem.

i just realised, where does the nintendog come from. if hes an item, how the hell does he appear??

yes woulnt that distract everyone even the player that used it.sounds like the invisablility power up i avoid it at all costs

yes woulnt that distract everyone even the player that used it.sounds like the invisablility power up i avoid it at all costs

I bet you didnt know then that that invisibility power up you avoid at all costs stops you taking damage.

The nintendog powerup will most like be an item like a dog biscuit. It should be disguised with all the food powerups so that the player is made to pick it up accidently.

You know what I just realised? I'm crap at smash bros. Can ye help a brother out as to how to get better at it? I'm not sure which techniques I should master etc.

the invisibilty powerup is the best item in the game! It practically wins fights for you :P

You know what I just realised? I'm crap at smash bros. Can ye help a brother out as to how to get better at it? I'm not sure which techniques I should master etc.

What CPU level can you beat? I do well against level 7 and I usually own all of my friends but I doubt I'm good :cool:

I bet you didnt know then that that invisibility power up you avoid at all costs stops you taking damage.

The nintendog powerup will most like be an item like a dog biscuit. It should be disguised with all the food powerups so that the player is made to pick it up accidently.

WHAT!???............are u sure?well i take it that u are and if u are right WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?

What CPU level can you beat? I do well against level 7 and I usually own all of my friends but I doubt I'm good :cool:

with kirby u can beat anyone with any level.Just keep jumping over them and do the brick move(down and b) and get out of it early,use your muliple jump and do it again.Kirby is the cheapest/best in the game!

Anyone here can't beat lvl 9 CPUs? I would say an average smash player can beat a lvl 9 CPU quite easily. They have some flaws that can be exploited anyway. Maybe i'm exagerating but every smash player i know can beat lvl 9 CPU's.

I can beat one level 9 CPU, but versus three CPUs level 7 is the best I can do. I don't play the game all that much though.

I haven't played in a while but I could beat 3 lvl 9 cpus teamed up against me with a hand tied. Doubt I can do that now though. The only way to evolve in SSBM is to play against good players, with CPU you eventually get to used on unconsciously exploiting their AI flaws.

Level 9 cpu's are simple, but for me it's beating my mates that's the annoying part. Me and thebenmaster play every day at school and usually I used to beat him, but recently hes been annihilating me, it's really wierd, I just recently switched to using Marth and im still trying to master stuff like wavedashing and shorthopping. I think its because we play a load of games, like Tekken 5, Soul Calibur 2 and Street Fighter 2 turbo, and I trash him completely at those, so he's shifted his focus onto Smash Bros, and I'd really like to get better at it, so as to be able to have close and fun matches.

I was bored so i used jigglypuff and wenta gainst a lvl 9 ganondorf. and suprisingly i won. i havvnt really played against any other lvl 9s, ive not actuallyp layed the game in a very long time, most i was against in co-op was with my brother and we went against 2 lvl 6's or 7's.

i just realised, where does the nintendog come from. if hes an item, how the hell does he appear??

Maybe you see a little dog biscuit pick it up and bam, Nintendogging.

Hahaha, Nintendogging. Stan Collymores (sp?) favourite passtime is given a new twist!

I can beat two level 9s at the same time. But I can't do three level 9s at the same time. :(

Hehehe n00b, the only three level nines together i cant beat with fox are all falcos, they just annoy me.

Lvl 9s aren't particually brilliant because you can simply exploit their poor AI.

There are a couple of great videos that can really help you improve your game:

These can help you learn advanced techniques, but improving is simply a matter of practice fighting your mates.

Didnt i just say that little bit up the page?

Thanks a lot for that they're pretty cool.

Edit: On the second video they have Man Made God by In Flames playing in the background at about 5:36. :heh: just thought I'd share.

Thanks a lot for that they're pretty cool.

Edit: On the second video they have Man Made God by In Flames playing in the background at about 5:36. :heh: just thought I'd share.

If you want help playing against marth, maybe these vids will help you out:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=zell+goron+3&search_type=search_videos

There are 3 videos there of me playing Zell. The quality screws up a little on Youtube so whatever we say is like heard 3 seconds later lol. Anyway, there should help you see what a good marth does so you can try and counter that :bouncy:

Also, even though i didn't play perfectly that day (a lot of mistakes were made :(), you can see the advantages of when to use Marths (or Roy as you play as him) air attacks and wavedashing. I'm sure you'll kick his ass next time mate :laughing:

No, I use marth, so what I really need is help playing as marth, but i'll take a look at that anyway.

Edit: I've already seen those, v.impressive btw.

Lol i kinda had a bad day when those were recorded... anyway watching those videos can make you see the potential of marth and falco.

Anyone here can't beat lvl 9 CPUs? I would say an average smash player can beat a lvl 9 CPU quite easily. They have some flaws that can be exploited anyway. Maybe i'm exagerating but every smash player i know can beat lvl 9 CPU's.

You are extremely correct.

I'd also say that the average player is able to complete event 51 as well. Not the hardest fight when you think about it.

Btw heres a vid of the world's best smash player, Ken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0w9KBc_5j0

He uses Marth, and he is very... handy.

Meh, I can beat him.

Seriously, he has some fast reactions, but I don't see the fun in that.

Meh, I can beat him.

Seriously, he has some fast reactions, but I don't see the fun in that.

Don't see the fun in what?

And anyway, i don't think anyone can really beat him easily. He rarely loses and wins most of the competitions that are held. I play as Marth and the way he L-Cancels makes me look like a joke :angry: Hopefully I'll get the chance to him on Brawl, or any other top player :bouncy: