NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

The thing is, they need to add newer Pokémon really; but none of them deserve it like the old classics.

Also, Jigglypuff rules, and if you don't started to get interested in her after Event Match 51 then you're insane.

Mewtwo is awesome if mastered, as he's a great dodger.

After a brief glance at Pokemon.com so that I could join this discussion, I would like to see:

Armaldo

No. 348

Type: Rock/Bug

Description: Armaldo is a Pokemon species that became extinct in prehistoric times. This Pokemon is said to have walked on its hind legs, which would have been more convenient for life on land.

get Tom Nook in there. his a could be a slap attack, the right+a he could pull out a random piece of furniture nd hi the person. His u[+b he could pull out his two kid/clones from under his little cloth, and throw them to the edge of whatever and theyd throw a rope down. kinda ike mr game & watches, but instead of sending ou up they pull you up. down and b could be on the same line as DK's, he jus steps his foot down and furniture , or spades and shovles and axes fall from the sky, or the just pop up out of the ground (like you would dig up something in AC) and like DK's attack would hurt the people.

hehe Tom nook

get Tom Nook in there. his a could be a slap attack, the right+a he could pull out a random piece of furniture nd hi the person. His u[+b he could pull out his two kid/clones from under his little cloth, and throw them to the edge of whatever and theyd throw a rope down. kinda ike mr game & watches, but instead of sending ou up they pull you up. down and b could be on the same line as DK's, he jus steps his foot down and furniture , or spades and shovles and axes fall from the sky, or the just pop up out of the ground (like you would dig up something in AC) and like DK's attack would hurt the people.

hehe Tom nook

OMG Tom nook would rock! His Up+B would make him fly though (raccoons can fly, didn't you know? another thing Super Mario Bros. 3 taught me :bowdown: )

I hope one of the features of this game is that you can save your fights onto your memory card. It's such a pain hitting an awesome combo and not remembering how you did it :(

There aren't really any changes I'd make to the lineup at the moment. I'd just like a wider variety of third party "guests" to show up.

I hope one of the features of this game is that you can save your fights onto your memory card. It's such a pain hitting an awesome combo and not remembering how you did it :(

It would be so awesome to be able to save and replay your fights. In melee you could only take lame pictures when playing a certain "camera mode." :zzz:

They should definately put replays in, or highlights or something. That would be pretty cool.

Has anyone seen that Fox tricks video on Youtube, WTF!.

Did not know a single thing he was doing. And did not know on Final destination you can grapple hook the very bottom of the arena and fly back up to the top...madness...

Yeah, Tom Nook, KK or Generic Playable AC character would be awesome to have on Smash Bros., I think Tom Nook fits the bill best though.

Tom Nook could be a "weapon" of sorts, not a character, that would be stupid. I can see Tom Nook in coin mode stealing people's coins.

Has anyone seen that Fox tricks video on Youtube, WTF!.

Did not know a single thing he was doing. And did not know on Final destination you can grapple hook the very bottom of the arena and fly back up to the top...madness...

The grapple works with either Link or samus, it's pretty useful! And yeah that fox player is really good, the stuff he does is crazy! I don't think i could even attempt the stuff he does, my brain isn't as quick as lightning im afaid .

Tom Nook would be awesome. They also need another f-zero character, possibly Goroh because he has a sword.

Tom Nook would be awesome. They also need another f-zero character, possibly Goroh because he has a sword.

Tom nook would be awesome. They should have another f-zero character, possibly goroh because he has a sword.

I like the way you said that twice to make it dramatic:laughing:

Note he's removed it. :)

Is it a given that Fox is in it then? Because recently I've discovered I'm better with him than Kirby.

Dont worry fox will be in it.

1. He was in the original

2. Starfox is a very popular franchise

3. He's a very popular character to use

Fox will definately be in it. He's one oif the best characters to use (if your reactions are good enough) and he's like the only character than can kill someone at like 5% (his down B...so good).

FOx also has the coolest taunt :D

Btw ive been thinking about how this game will work online, like whether it will be 2 player or 4 player or what. The developer openly said that they were having some difficultys getting it online. So what would you like to see in an online smash?

Smash Brothers wouldn't be really Smash Brothers if they'd leave out 4-player action online, now would it? Wasn't this game supposed to be the first game you could play online? I think they'll try to go all out, so I'm pretty sure you'll see all the regular offline modes, options and features.

Few minor things I'd like to see online:

- Nintendog blocking the other players' screen, not yours (that's what I believed that thing was for :D).

- While using cloaking device, only on your screen will you be semi-transparent (but not totally), so you actually have a useful advantage.

- The option to turn off the automatic zooming (to include all the players).

Online you don't have to take in consideration other players' viewpoint of the screen, since they all have their own. Now you can have the screen focus on you.

- Probably obvious, any mix possible between 4 players online, and LAN, and on 1 console (for example 2 Wiis connected through LAN, 1 playing on the one, 2 playing on the other, and a fourth online, all playing eachother.

- Certainly obvious, stats tracking online. Smash Brothers brought stats and awards to another level, so it would be nice to see those things of the people you play online. You can immediately see their play-style..

Should be 4-8 player really.

But I hope they don't limit anything and make sure EVERYTHING that is in multiplayer is online, so like no holding off stages like tracks were in MKDS. If it means delaying the game for a few months so be it, this is a game i'm undoubtably going to play a hell of a lot and I want it to be as awesome online as possible.

You seem to have it sussed, although using the cstick to zoom in and out was pretty redundant in melee, they will probably just stick to csticking smashes.

If nintendo could create a good online interface (with your own gamer profile and such) the the possibilities for stat tracking are infinite.

The more i think about it, the more i want this game so bad :D.