NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

The one clone they got perfect is falco. He feels very different to fox but both are very good solid characters with neither really being that much better than the other, only a matter of preference.

It would be funny if they make a mewtwo clone for brawl :D

Yeh, Mew-Three :yay:

Falco and Fox are similar and have the same moves, but there styles are so different. It's physically impossible for a human to master Fox (ure brain and hands can't work fast enough; see the video Shined Blind on youtube.com) whilst falco isn't as good at comboing but stronger.

I hope they don't have too many clones in SSB:B, would piss me off so much :mad:

They'll probably make a Mew character model, give it MewTwo's moves and decrease power but up the speed. I'd rather they axe the clones, or give them their own moves and abilities, except Falco.

I'm really concerned on how the controller will work for it.

Could you possible play it with the Classic controller?

You play with the GC controller, maybe they'll add alternative wii controls.

Gotta say I like this wavedashing now! It sure does come in handy!

Never been a huge fan of Fox or Falco but after todays play session I'm converted into a huge fan of them! haha

That Smash Blind video opened my eyes a lot more to them!

Oh man, I just saw a video of samus on youtube in SSBM. I don't even know how to do half of those moves.

Super Smash Bros. is now back in popularity with my friends. I leant it to my friend so I can play it at his house, because I just have one controller. I feel if the developers don't want to include the clones or unpopular characters, then if people want to play as them they could put in a memory card with SSBM save on it, and it uploads any clones that you have unlocked that don't exist on the new game anymore. Then there's no people saying I'm not getting this game.

Super Smash Bros. is now back in popularity with my friends. I leant it to my friend so I can play it at his house, because I just have one controller. I feel if the developers don't want to include the clones or unpopular characters, then if people want to play as them they could put in a memory card with SSBM save on it, and it uploads any clones that you have unlocked that don't exist on the new game anymore. Then there's no people saying I'm not getting this game.

Good idea, i feel the the larger the roster of charcters, the better. If there's more to choose from it keeps the game fresh. Most clones play individually different in some way anyway, for instance Roy and Marth. Hopefully we'll get some completely different fighting styles to what we saw in Melee on Brawl :grin:

Care to put a link? :heh:

Here you go mate...Just one tip...

DONT BLINK!

Good idea, i feel the the larger the roster of charcters, the better. If there's more to choose from it keeps the game fresh. Most clones play individually different in some way anyway, for instance Roy and Marth. Hopefully we'll get some completely different fighting styles to what we saw in Melee on Brawl :grin:

Same, you can never have too many characters. Out of the 26 melee characters, i find that i only really like to use 6 or 7 of them. I would like to see at least 40 characters including the ones from melee (i remember back to the n64 version where there was only 12 characters). I dont really mind clones as long as they play a lot differently to each other, and their moves differ in their effects (eg falco's reflector sends foes upwards while fox's sends foes sideways/downwards).

They'll probably make a Mew character model, give it MewTwo's moves and decrease power but up the speed. I'd rather they axe the clones, or give them their own moves and abilities, except Falco.

Mewtwo is the weakest character in the game already, so I doubt that Mew would be weaker. Maybe he'd be Stronger and faster, but have worser recovery (mewtwos recovery is so awesome lol). I think Mew could be like Falco, quick and strong but with a poor recovery.

Here you go mate...Just one tip...

DONT BLINK!

Saw the video before as well....can't believe how good this guy is with Fox.

With me, I find Fox to be way too fast....sometimes when I jump, I just fall right down so quickly that it puts me off. I can die so easily with Fox. His deflector shield is cool though. Never realised it was that effective as shown in the video....

It wouldn't really make sense to make mew stronger than mewtwo. It defies the laws of videogames: the bigger guys are always stronger and slower. They will have to make mewtwo stronger if they want to put mew in.

Anyway since we're talking about pokemon, what pokemon do you want to see in brawl? I think they should put in hitmonlee and hitmonchan, although i dont think they will be put in because they arent popular enough.

ever since the first one on the n64 i wanted pideot in it, i made up all the moves for him, and it was cool. with gust and wing attack and such, it would be like kirby, but only in the sense of flying.

i hope, if they do add more pokemon, hey stick with the original 150. they were the best and everyone knows them, i bet even my friends would(if they came round and played it and hey were in it) would recognise some of the pokemon, but if they were the new ones they would be like whos that? so maybe older pokemon might bring back some people.

It wouldn't really make sense to make mew stronger than mewtwo. It defies the laws of videogames: the bigger guys are always stronger and slower. They will have to make mewtwo stronger if they want to put mew in.

They don't need to do that. Just see the jigglypuff. She's smaller but...well...do you think she is the weakest...? I don't think so :p

I know a lot of people don't like having Pokémon in SSBM, but I'd love to see more in Brawl (and maybe take out Jigglypuff and Pichu). Some of the characters I'd like to see, which could be done fairly easily:

- Charizard

- Syther / Sizor

- Blaziken

- Hariyama

- Salamence

- Deoxys

Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee are perfect for Smash. I've always wondered why Nintendo never put them in, because they would be much better than pichu :P

I don't mind Pokemon being in Smash Bros at all (I don't think many do), it's just there shouldn't be too many!

Four pokemon is enough!

Pikachu should always be in the game, but maybe change some of the others for Brawl!

Why they chose Pichu over Raichu I don't know!!

raichu.jpgRaichu.jpg

Maybe Pikachu could evolve into Raichu when he collects the SUPER SMASH MOVE item and launch a destructive Thunder/Lightning attack!!

I really don't want any more Pokemon then there are now.

tbh, the only pokemon worth having is Pikachu, especially in SSBM. Pichu was shit, Mewtwo is utter crap and Jigglypuff is just useless.

No more Pokemon for me. Please.

I really don't want any more Pokemon then there are now.

tbh, the only pokemon worth having is Pikachu, especially in SSBM. Pichu was shit, Mewtwo is utter crap and Jigglypuff is just useless.

No more Pokemon for me. Please.

Jigglypuff is one the best characters if masterred (shes ranked 8th and for good reason). Her rest move is actually the most powerful move in the game and she has great recovery aswell as amazing air attacks (they have high priority...which is very good). Pichu is shit i agree, and Mewtwo is FAR too underpowered, honestly, he should be god!

Maybe Pikachu could evolve into Raichu when he collects the SUPER SMASH MOVE item and launch a destructive Thunder/Lightning attack!!

Thats a really good idea.

I thought MewTwo was decient, Pikachu was the best of them all though.

Pichu and Jigglypuff were useless.

I dont mind having pokemon in the game as long as they're worth playing with.

I would hate that - clones can still make for some variation, and theres no point having them if you can only unlock them with a SSBM save. Would be annoying.

Now, downloadable clones (if free) would be perfect.

I know a lot of people don't like having Pokémon in SSBM, but I'd love to see more in Brawl (and maybe take out Jigglypuff and Pichu).

Are you insane? Take out jiggs? She's one of the best characters and the ultimate n00b killer!

They should put in clefairy. Her B moves can be just random B moves from other characters. She wouldn't be a proper character but it would be hilarious if you press down B and fluke a rest to KO ur opponent.

Charizard has to be in it! When I saw him in the SSBM trailer for the first time I believed he was playable, ah shame.