NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Not to be annoying but he was in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on the GBA.

How big was his role in that game anyway?

Kojima wanted Snake in Melee and there wasn't a Metal Gear Solid game at the time -apart from Metal Gear for the NES but that shouldn't really count-

Can't forget about Snake's Revenge on the NES and Metal Gear: Ghost Babel (or Solid) on the Game Boy Color. Sure Snake's Revenge wasn't exactly a Metal Gear game, but Snake was in it anyway.

Not to be annoying but he was in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on the GBA.

Indeed he was and an awesome game that is.

How big was his role in that game anyway?
A Cameo, saying more than that would be a spoiler though ;)

he is a boss in the game, and later a card for Sora.

something i just saw and thought of now, its probably just a random thing i had and just coincidense, however here goes.

on the smash bros dojo website above the 2 lit characters, on the left, which are metanight and pit is '5.18 up'

now i was thinking, there have been 5 that have been revealed and it has 5 written. maybe this means we are yet to see 13 more new characters.

or maybe it was put up on the 18th of may.

or i thought maybe that was deliberate timing, and that they want us to think that it was just put up then, but in actual fact they mean what isaid above.

something i just saw and thought of now, its probably just a random thing i had and just coincidense, however here goes.

on the smash bros dojo website above the 2 lit characters, on the left, which are metanight and pit is '5.18 up'

now i was thinking, there have been 5 that have been revealed and it has 5 written. maybe this means we are yet to see 13 more new characters.

or maybe it was put up on the 18th of may.

or i thought maybe that was deliberate timing, and that they want us to think that it was just put up then, but in actual fact they mean what isaid above.

That is the date when the site has been last updated with Meta Knight and Pit on characters page plus it was posted about the updated a few pages back. :rolleyes:

Next to Pit icon is ZeroSuit Samus,Wario and Snake

Alright, I've been told to make my point here:

Characters that should be in Smash Bros. Brawl Aaaarre:

1. Julius Belmont or Soma Cruz would be Perfect(Castlevania)

2. Cloud...would make me buy at least 100 copies of this game(FF7)

3. Sonic (...you know)

4. Lloyd, Zelos or Kratos would also be perfect(Tales of Symphonia)

5. Crono (Chrono Trigger)

5. Roy and Marth desperately need to make a return.

6. Take out Mr. Game and watch and replace him with a random anime character, such as Goku from DBZ

Also, Is it me, of does the idea of online Smash bros make you wet yourself with anticipation??

Cloud shouldn't be in Smash Bros. He's never even been on a Nintendo console.

The only 3rd party characters that really deserve to be on there are classic ones from the NES (PacMan, Megaman etc) And of course Sonic's an exception, simply because he was Marios 'rival' for about 10 years.

Why the hell would they take G&W out?! WTF?!...He represents Nintendo from before the NES!!

^ What the fuck? Who gives a shit what they "Represent?" What really matters is how much fun they will be to use, and how many people will want to get SSBB as a result. Mr. Game and watch was a load of crap, does it really matter whether Cloud isnt on a nintendo console? No, it really doesnt, it'll still be fun to have him there

^ What the fuck? Who gives a shit what they "Represent?" What really matters is how much fun they will be to use, and how many people will want to get SSBB as a result. Mr. Game and watch was a load of crap, does it really matter whether Cloud isnt on a nintendo console? No, it really doesnt, it'll still be fun to have him there

Let them put the main dude from halo in and Blinx while they're at it. Take out mario as well cos he's boring to paly as.

Yeah that's true, Cloud would rock. And Sephiroth. Still, I don't expect to see a lot of 3rd party characters. Dark Samus would rock too with Phazon attacks and stuff.Game & Watch for life.

Yeah that's true, Cloud would rock. And Sephiroth. Still, I don't expect to see a lot of 3rd party characters. Dark Samus would rock too with Phazon attacks and stuff.Game & Watch for life.

There's already two samus's! :heh:

RYU AND KEN DAMMIT! SOMEONE BACK ME UP HERE!?!?!?!?

Me, they already ahve their own beat-em-up

Lets add what stages do you want in ssbb?

Mute City F-Zero GX stage.

Metal Gear Rex stage.

Super Mario Sunshine beach area.

Zelda:TP Hyrule field.

Metroid Prime 2: Echos stage.

Zelda:WW Ganon final battle area.

Kokiri village i would like to see :)

Hope we see bigger staged like the Hyrule one which is my fave.

I bet we'll see a Kid Icraus level akin to Ice mountain.

Want:

Phendrana Drifts

Impact Crater

Some level that switches between light and dark realm with places that damage you

A giant house from Nintendogs or something picking up the concept in the first smash bros that the fighters are toys or at least tiny. Jumping to tablesm kitchen sink and toilets for the win.

I'd like to see a Picori stage from the Minish Cap. All the characters look normal sized but the hazards are puddles and a giant Link treading about, with Ezlo text at the bottom of the screen occasionally.

An Advance Wars/Battalion Wars level would be cool, watching opposing armies fight in the background and every now and then a stray missile would come firing towards the stage.

EDIT:

And if it's possible, a chibi robo level would be awesome with all the characters fighting in a gigantic house.

RYU AND KEN DAMMIT! SOMEONE BACK ME UP HERE!?!?!?!?

Hells yeah!

SHORYUUUUUKEN!!!

Let them put the main dude from halo in and Blinx while they're at it. Take out mario as well cos he's boring to paly as.

Also, to the above quote...Mario isn't boring to play as at all, and he IS Nintendo, so he has to be there. As to your suggestions, Master Chief would not fit in, seeing as there isn't a whole lot he can actually "do," and Blinx has yet to appear in a successful or even remotely entertaining videogame and isn't recognisable in the least. Nevermind the fact that they're both owned by Microsoft who are competing against Nintendo, whereas Square-Enix have developed for every Nintendo system except the N64 and are currently developing 2 games for Wii's launch...considering these facts, your oh-so-subtly-sarcastic post is rendered invalid by my razor sharp wit, oh and you're 14 years old, which means you don't actually know a whole lot about anything. PO, peace out.

ryu and ken would be cool. nintendo should jst steal all the best characters and stick em in the game like marvel characters, wolverine!!!! mayb sum of the guys from tekken or soul calibur. get em all in there.

but snake.................................. why?

hes uber cool in mgs why degrade him to fight pokemon and the like?

Why add Tekken,Marvel ,no thanks.Soul Calibur yea because it's popular.Others aren't compared to Snake,Sonic,Cloud and Sephiroth.Not everyone goes poke'mon and it's hardly degrading since Snake was on a Nintendo console first.

Metal Gear Rex stage.

That would be great, fighting on top of Metal gear REX just like the end of MGS1/twinsnakes.

considering these facts, your oh-so-subtly-sarcastic post is rendered invalid by my razor sharp wit, oh and you're 14 years old, which means you don't actually know a whole lot about anything. PO, peace out[/Quote]

You seem like a lovely bloke.

You seem like a lovely bloke.

Yeah, I have that effect :D I think I might have gone a bit overboard ...:laughing: so don't take it the wrong way, it's all in good humour...you can feel free to take the piss out of the fact that I'm asian...except that would be racist and I could have you arrested...hmm lets see...well, screw it, nothing comes to mind, so I've come to the conclusion that I am, in fact, invincible.

....Actually...to the guy I flamed before...I take it back, seeing as you like Spirited Away, which is hands down, the best animated movie of all time.

Yeah, I have that effect :D I think I might have gone a bit overboard ...:laughing: so don't take it the wrong was, it's all in good humour...you can feel free to take the piss out of the fact that I'm asian...except that would be racist and I could have you arrested...hmm lets see...well, screw it, nothing comes to mind, so I've come to the conclusion that I am, in fact, invincible.

The asian excuse won't work, especially on another asian. :p

Let's just keep this thread alive in good faith, yes?