NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

There you have just admitted that Nintendo characters are infact cartoony, and cartoons are made for kids. And some people say nintendo can be for adults aswell :laughing:.

(Sorry for the bigheaded reply)

Like Futurama and South Park?

Like Futurama and South Park?

Don't forget Family Guy and American Dad.I think it will really be characters which are just popular like Sonic,Snake,Cloud etc.

how about somre more main characters from f-zero, some, i dont know who, might make an appearence. although im not sure as to what moves they would have.

microsoft and ninty are getting mighty close....maybe masterchief...........?

i joke, would be god to lure more into the Wii, getting some 360 owners to get a Wii with masterchief in it. granted he would be graphically scaled down from what we see in those halo 3 screens. i think it could be good.

Im all for 3rd party characters aslong as they fit the game. For example Megaman will as he has a cartoony look where as Ryu wouldnt.

Exactly, who cares if our games are cartoony i prefer it to say the metal gear graphics i.e Solid Snake.

Completely random idea here but maybe you could have the chance to create your own character that you took online e.t.c maybe not...

I wouldn't really like to make my own character, it would be like Frankenstein-cross-bred-with-Link on drugs. I think they should just allow people to download or buy the new characters from the Virtual Console.

Sakurai is actually considering list updated. :)

Hammer Bros. (Super Mario Bros. - 1985)

Toad (Super Mario Bros. 2 - 1988)

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country - 1994)

Claus (Mother 3 - 2006)

Lucas (Mother 3 - 2006)

Lololo and Lalala (Kirby's Dreamland - 1992)

King Dedede (Kirby's Dreamland - 1992)

Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - 1996)

Oguma (Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi - 1990)

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu - 1996)

Ike (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - 2005)

The Black Knight (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - 2005)

Black Shadow (F-Zero X - 1998)

Dragon Chan (Super Punch-Out!! - 1994)

Ray 01 (Custom Robo - 2004)

Captain Olimar (Pikmin - 2001)

Lip (Panel de Pon - 1995)

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight - 1993)

Professor Kawashima (Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day - 2006)

Third Party Suggestions

Mega Man (Capcom) (Mega Man - 1987)

G-Red (Capcom) (Gotcha Force - 2003)

Simon Belmont (Konami) (Castlevania - 1986)

Princess Katia (From Software) (Lost Kingdoms - 2002)

Kalas (tri-Crescendo/Monolith Soft) (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean - 2003)

Gamefaqs.

Super Smash Dojo.

Belmont, Toad AND Olimar FTW, especially Toad so he can sort Peach out for using him as a shield in Melee...stupid cow. Oh she will pay DONT THINK SHE WONT PAY!

I STILL don't see Sonic and Cloud.I'll be having a word with him soon...

I STILL don't see Sonic and Cloud.I'll be having a word with him soon...

Saying that i still dont see no Golden Sun characters in it. I pretty much think that Sonic is already in the game.

Sakurai is actually considering list updated. :)

Hammer Bros. (Super Mario Bros. - 1985)

Toad (Super Mario Bros. 2 - 1988)

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country - 1994)

Claus (Mother 3 - 2006)

Lucas (Mother 3 - 2006)

Lololo and Lalala (Kirby's Dreamland - 1992)

King Dedede (Kirby's Dreamland - 1992)

Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - 1996)

Oguma (Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi - 1990)

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu - 1996)

Ike (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - 2005)

The Black Knight (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - 2005)

Black Shadow (F-Zero X - 1998)

Dragon Chan (Super Punch-Out!! - 1994)

Ray 01 (Custom Robo - 2004)

Captain Olimar (Pikmin - 2001)

Lip (Panel de Pon - 1995)

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight - 1993)

Professor Kawashima (Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day - 2006)

Third Party Suggestions

Mega Man (Capcom) (Mega Man - 1987)

G-Red (Capcom) (Gotcha Force - 2003)

Simon Belmont (Konami) (Castlevania - 1986)

Princess Katia (From Software) (Lost Kingdoms - 2002)

Kalas (tri-Crescendo/Monolith Soft) (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean - 2003)

Wow, call me arrogant, uneducated or whatever, but I don't recognise some of these characters like Lip or Sukapon.

Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it make sense to have more of these "human" type characters instead of making suggestions of adding more pokemon or baby characters. Seriously, wtf is wrong with half of you? Baby mario? Are you freakin nuts?! And yet, y'all complain about Nintendo having a "kiddy image". I think we need more of these mature characters, in a way where it won't hinder the Smash Bros image or ruin the gameplay.

We have Snake as a character. The lastest MGS game has an older snake. I wouldn't mind seeing an older version of Snake as well, with different moves/abilities. Actually, a MGS themed stage would be awesome as well.

How many is he considering putting in? All of them? A select few? Or has he not stated?

Belmont for me please. And Megaman. And hammer face guy.

Leon kennedy from resident evil 4 would be nice to kill snake. or a giant guy with a chainsaw from RE4!!:bouncy:

I'd love to see Leon from RE4 (and RE2) on SSBB :) considering how detailed the RE4 model already is they shouldn't have too much work implementing/creating it.

Also I think I saw Kalas up there in that listing... yes they should put all the main characters from GC RPG's maybe that will boost the sales a little.

Phoenix wright should make an appearance, clobber people with the *hammer word*

a *pokeball attack word* thing could be Advance wars men, outdrops a radio, you pick it up and the character says something then you see a tank appear or something random blow up the other people.

might think up more ideas later

Nonono!!!...Not Ike!!!....They need a female Fire Emblem Character!!!

And why is he considering Mother 3 characters damn it?!!?!?!...Poo or someone would be better.

The ones that should defiantely go onto the game from that list are: Toad, Megaman Olimar & King Dedede.

I guess K. Rool is okay!?...But It should be Goroh rather than Shadow, he could have his sword and stuff.

Sonic has to be in it, come on!!!..And what about a few more Pokémon characters (would be hard to chose which ones though)

Oh...and Ridley damn it!! Add Ridley *fist shaking*

I don't think Cloud should be in it, just because (to my knowledge) he hasn't starred in a game on a Nintendo console, while Snake has.

I think Sonic and Mega Man are the only other third party characters I'd like to see in it. Wouldn't mind Leon S. Kennedy.

King Dedede should be in this game, he's absolutely perfect for Smash Bros.! Still, I'm hoping for some of the hunters for Metroid Prime Hunters to be in the game. They could make their Alts similar to when Samus uses here morph balls in MPH (Rolling, Bomb-dropping). Yeah, Spire's Down+B attack could be the dialanche attack.

Kojima wanted Snake in Melee and there wasn't a Metal Gear Solid game at the time -apart from Metal Gear for the NES but that shouldn't really count-.Clouds popular though so that should get him in it.

Saying that i still dont see no Golden Sun characters in it. I pretty much think that Sonic is already in the game.

Errr...

They were in the previous game... and I don't think they'll actually remove anyone. The secret characters from SSB were standard in SSBM...

I don't think Cloud should be in it, just because (to my knowledge) he hasn't starred in a game on a Nintendo console, while Snake has.

Not to be annoying but he was in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on the GBA.