NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Galaxy 2 can't come quick enough!!!

Wish they'd released it this xmas instead of New Mario Bros wii

Galaxy 2 can't come quick enough!!!

Wish they'd released it this xmas instead of New Mario Bros wii

I wish they'd release it this christmas in addition to New Super Mario Bros Wii

Found it yesterday and have to agree, it's awesome. There are a few bits that could perhaps have been done slightly better but really, that would have been amazing as an actual TV advert for the game.

Personally, I'm not so keen on the over-reliance on cutscene footage in that video, there is no in-game footage at all.

Personally, I'm not so keen on the over-reliance on cutscene footage in that video, there is no in-game footage at all.

Mario jumped on a Goomba.

Just replayed this game through. I always knew it was great but I forgot how awesomely amazing it was.

Best game this generation

The trailer for Galaxy 2 is excellent.

Great music as well, if the soundtrack is anything like Galaxy's auditory masterpiece, we're in for another treat.

So I picked this up today guys!

On Flinkys recommendation from about a year ago.

Loving it so far its a bit daunting first of all as it feels so different but I love it. Got 3 stars just unlocked a new area. What a pretty game I have a weekend of fun ahead!

I really want to play through this again. Ideally wih Luigi but by the sounds of it he's annoying. Problem is too many games... going to try and blitz through some and maybe play this over xmas. My favourite game of all time me thinks.

I really want to play through this again. Ideally wih Luigi but by the sounds of it he's annoying. Problem is too many games... going to try and blitz through some and maybe play this over xmas. My favourite game of all time me thinks.

Luigi's isn't THAT annoying. I've finished the game with both staches and they both have their ups and downs. I do believe Luigi can jump higher, which was a very pleasant surprise. It has been a long time since I thoroughly finished this game, but, then again, I THOROUGHLY finished it:love::grin:

Luigi was fine, didn't mind the subtle change in abilities.

I was a little disappointed with the extra galaxy at the very end though. Gorgeous visually and all, but a couple of small challenges would have been nice.

I finally found a frame big enough to fit my Mario Galaxy poster. I stuck the game box next to it so you can get an idea of the size of it!

mario006.jpg