NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Are you serious about the harry potter spoiler? If so, you arse. I'm waiting for the movie and have managed to miss most spoilers. Damn you.

I'm afraid he is......well a bit.

Ok just had a clean up and deleted all the spoiler posts, suppose the damage is done but thought I would do it just in case others venture into the topic not knowing.

In future please use spoiler tags and lets get of the Harry Potter subject and back onto Galaxy : peace:

Ok just had a clean up and deleted all the spoiler posts, suppose the damage is done but thought I would do it just in case others venture into the topic not knowing.

In future please use spoiler tags and lets get of the Harry Potter subject and back onto Galaxy : peace:

Ahh hero..:heart:

I did the purple coin challenge on the toy level the other night, VERY frustrating because i died about 5 times...but did it easily after =]

Dreading doing it again though lol

Not sure which I found harder, Toy Town purple coins or Dreadnought purple coins. However I didn't think either of them were that hard, especially when you compare to some of the harder stuff in 64 and Sunshine.

I've just entered the thread! Glad i've missed all the Spoilers :D

So i went to play this to day and just didn't have the energy to play! (haven't been feeling to good) got a few more stars yesterday. :)

I still Love this game, i only get to play it at the weekends at the moment!

Just completed it with 120 stars, I wonder what the reward will be when I play aga... oh wait, yeah I already know...

Brilliant, brilliant game. Have to say when I first got it I wasn't too hyped about starting it but when you do that Nintendo magic just sucks you right in! I think they got the difficulty just right as well, hard enough to be called a good challenge but not too hard that you just get overly frustrated and give up!

Easily my game of the year!

Edit...

Hehe, Luigi is cool!

can anyone help

luigi has said for the second time he is lost, it looks like he is in the honeyhive galaxy, i have went back and searched but cant see the little bugger

can anyone help

luigi has said for the second time he is lost, it looks like he is in the honeyhive galaxy, i have went back and searched but cant see the little bugger

He's stuck on a pole in the north-west part of the first area. You have to throw stars at him i believe.

He's stuck on a pole in the north-west part of the first area. You have to throw stars at him i believe.

ahh, so am i doing the correct thing by entering the world with the question mark on it ?

Not sure which I found harder, Toy Town purple coins or Dreadnought purple coins. However I didn't think either of them were that hard, especially when you compare to some of the harder stuff in 64 and Sunshine.
oh defo i think it has to be toy towns one, well it i could be sayin this because i still haven't done it but still my god is it hard, the dreadnought one was hard but alot easier i think than the toytown one

ahh, so am i doing the correct thing by entering the world with the question mark on it ?

Yes, you enter the honeyhive galaxy with the star with the question mark on it! :D

I did it in some weird way where i helped the Bee out again used the star that appears because you helped her, then landed on th tallest tree used my Bee suit to float down land by luigi and knock him out the tree. :)

thanks Goron 3 and coolness bears.

that really helped me, i managed to go and find luigi after u both replied.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

really appreciate it.

I did it....how the heck do you play as Luigi!?

[spoiler=]Select your 120 star game, and there will be a button on the right of the screen allowing you to switch plumbers.

Just finished it again with 120 Stars ( 1st play ), now to start playing it all over again :) Nah, methinks I will give it a rest for a while and concentrate on some other games I have to play through.

Do you have to complete the boss again? I just did so, and now its going through the credits. There was no logo to switch plumbers before so I assume this is correct.

Just finished it again with 120 Stars ( 1st play ), now to start playing it all over again :) Nah, methinks I will give it a rest for a while and concentrate on some other games I have to play through.

Yah, Im gonna play a few levels

with Luigi

And then play GH3. :)

It's when you select the file to begin playing, when it shows your Mii's face as a planet. Theres a button there. Took me a while to find it too :P

Need 6 more stars. Purple coins in the Dreadnought was annoying all the time, pretty much 1 hit and you got knocked off the platform. Just need to get the secret in the other Galaxy with the Ghost ship, get a few from Molten, then the 1 star in the Scatter Galaxy and a hungry Luma

Need 6 more stars. Purple coins in the Dreadnought was annoying all the time, pretty much 1 hit and you got knocked off the platform. Just need to get the secret in the other Galaxy with the Ghost ship, get a few from Molten, then the 1 star in the Scatter Galaxy and a hungry Luma

You can do it Shadow!!!!

Why the hell is play.com selling this for £39.99? Crazy!

For the Dreadnought purple coins level just shoot any of the cannonballs that look like they may come near you, makes it loads easier, especially right at the end with those three raised platforms and loads of coins!